General Event Discussion

• I know it's not against me.

I care.

• Galeas What do you think about it that people like me who have completed all the HQ of this first part of the week have lost more than 5/6 hours of play for nothing? I can't understand why for an error caused by you the players have to lose for the umpteenth time.

It can't be for absolutely nothing since you have also rewards for those quests. I know that most of you did it for the final rewards of course but those are hopefully still within reach.

I understand why some of you are not happy about it. My opinion does not matter, I think we went for the only solution that was possible as far as I know.

One thing in my opinion Gameforge should do is make questionnaires/polls in game, Just to get some general reflection about gameforge as a company by the people that are not on forum which is probably 80% of the players.

This can for example be used to ask the public their opinion on how gameforge has handled this current reset situation. or maybe even ask the public before you take action.

You can learn a lot from the community and on how you can improve yourselves.

I think its a shame the quests are getting reset and we will lose all our progress.

Its like getting a new game that you play for like 5 to 20 hours and then suddenly you lose your save game because someone else overwritten your save game.

That's how it feels right now (well at least for me it does)

<3

Edited 2 times, last by Chester ().

• The only solution possible lel that joke ! Nice try ! Btw everyone on 20/60 would have been THE fair solution ....just saying...

• Galeas could you guys at GF atleast let us complete the 20/60 rewards so that we can get them for our week worth of effort, then you can reset it wednesday and we can get it again?

Flooding the game with +9 stigma boxes is healthy because it gives something almost unreacheable yet extremely necessary for someone starting/restarting the game after a long break.

Or give it in a survey one per account...

I hate stupid people.

• The only solution possible lel that joke ! Nice try ! Btw everyone on 20/60 would have been THE fair solution ....just saying...

That sounds like someone with 5-10 accounts wanting a motherload of +9 stigmas for the price of 1...

• Galeas maybe you can help us in another matter , if in game situation you can't . This is not about us blaming you .

Maybe your superiors should be more aware of the impact regarding this repeated situations .

Would it be possible that someone will step out from their lovely safe zone and come down on earth to speak with the community , at least to arrange a meeting with all legions leaders and maybe can give us some advice on how we can keep people motivated to still play this game in this type of unfortunate situations which are repeating again and again .

• You're an exploiter. While it's not strictly forbidden, nobody should even take those people into consideration; you're trying to get more out of the event than anyone else, so it's up to you how to handle such things.

• At this point it's more than obvious what the reaction of the playerbase was going to be when Gameforge decided to do so. Therefore you all should chill a bit. I've also spent my hours farming those, but right now, blaming and complaining about them won't make it any better.

I'd like to add something, however. Galeas is there any possibility to tweak some of the Hero Quests now that they're getting reset? For example, I -personally- find quite annoying to kill dozens of these mobs and running some old instances twice to have these done, special mention to Esoterrace which is an insanely large map, to simply get 15 rabbits killed.

I'd rather place them on other places that doesn't take too much of your time, because I'm pretty sure that many of us still need to do other stuff ingame as well. Can you give us an update regarding this topic? I'd really appreciate it :)

• Galeas What do you think about it that people like me who have completed all the HQ of this first part of the week have lost more than 5/6 hours of play for nothing? I can't understand why for an error caused by you the players have to lose for the umpteenth time.

It can't be for absolutely nothing since you have also rewards for those quests. I know that most of you did it for the final rewards of course but those are hopefully still within reach.

I understand why some of you are not happy about it. My opinion does not matter, I think we went for the only solution that was possible as far as I know.

Galeas I start by saying that I am not directly angry at you. Having said that I think that a solution that would have respected the player more would have been to assign anyone the "20/60" reward, it is true that from the HQ we had the reward but 5/6 hours of play for three enchantment stones, two devanium and some manastones seem excessive to me. In general, the policy of making every single mistake fall on the players is contested. I conclude by saying that the time spent to face the event has not been remunerated and that we will be forced to face the event one week more than expected. Time is money especially on Aion.

• Ufff....

I won't start a discussion about this, so this is my last post about this.

But think about the Boss spawning Event where people got many legendary transformations. Some people created characters of the other faction to clearly exploit the event.

And all the other who also killed the boss like idk 15 times in this hour where it was clearly not intended, they are also exploiters?

Everyone having a 2nd account with veteran rewards is a exploiter?

You are just a joke.

• So I just want to make sure I read it right... Next Wednesday after maintenance the count for xx/60 starts?

I've been wrong before with all these events and I just want to understand.

• So I just want to make sure I read it right... Next Wednesday after maintenance the count for xx/60 starts?

I've been wrong before with all these events and I just want to understand.

Since next Wednesday you need to do 60 quests to get the main reward. Anything you did before inc Wednesday won't count for the main quest.

As for me the reset is pretty annoying, no matter if someone farmed on one char or 100, everyone lost some time.

But on the other side...

We have event with really good rewards so far doable by anyone and their mothers. Event without RNG, without any p2w etc. Might be just me, but I really prefer this (as in HT) type of events over yet another rng/p2w fiesta.

Personally I'm willing to ignore the small inconvenience of having few hours from last days being sort of wasted. If it was the only solution as Galeas mentioned, then not much can be done about it.

Please, more events like this one Galeas, even if they don't work perfectly fine, they're really great.

• Question is:

Will the event work as intended after Wednesday or will there be again issues and problems where people waste their time and hours sameway ?

Will they reset sameway again and say "We put 1 more week" ontop of the 1 extra week.

Since they are clearly focusing to fix 1 thing at the time, instead of gathering a bigger list of problems and fixing them alltogether (well these should been fixed before even releasing it, I mean several of these could been tested before putting it live).

Especially since many of the issues that occured now, have occured before too.

This is why I think it is silly to bring HT this early. Test it properly in test servers that are coming, before bringing it live here.

• People complaining about free stuff again.

sigh

Sorry but not everyone is under their twenties and have 16 hours a day to play this game, right now when they got sent home from school for indefinite time.

But for the rest of us, it's another insult. Wasting our already little time because, for whatever reason that we don't care, you retracted the event for now. I don't care if it's reset again, it will give everyone a bitter taste. An event that is a month long with double resets of quests each week, and you have to do it because the good rewards are always in events and if you miss them you are screwed, and do it along with other ingame activities, is really taking too long.

You know that is not the first time, or the second time, when you screwed hero trials when you tried to make them into events. I still remember very well the chocolate screw up last year from hero trials and others like that. And when it comes to events, there is not a single event since months ago that wasn't broken in some way and needed fixing. You guys should work on that before bombarding us with lots of events, meant only to waste our time but keeping the mirage that we could get something from them.

IMO it's obvious they realized that players are finally getting their +9 stigmas, something that should have been done since 2 years ago. And people act that +9 stigma should have been only available after years of playing this game.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.