Posts by Keymaker

4 new transformations from the upcoming patch.

Afaik, legendaries are designed for Internet cafe players. Idk, how those will be implemented in EU. Also, Mouse and Keyboard Rangers form 3 collections + 1 extra skill.

Attack speed with physical stats... and healing boost, well that's a chanter xform. (sucks for bards/techs, shame.).
    Wish they had made Painter casting speed class with physical stats (for which there is no class in game like that).

Do people still play with their mouse, clicking skills? xD

Yes. Tho as much as I don't mind ppl not having binds (as long they're not in my group), I do mind ppl who clicks and think that whoever is faster than them is noani (even tho it takes them like 3s to RS)

Red Kata, one gunner from odin: loaded skills for 3rd level and some instants (cannon) + full pistols rotation ... within 6.741s ... 15 skills. Now tell me, that i am clickking every skill and this gunner has binded skills in his keyboard + mouse. RU telling this or maybe some outside improvement? Or maybe am i joking?

There's a few odin players, all from the same legion blatant cheating, they are even putting emotes/branding on your head, which is normally not possible for you to see the brands from enemy faction. and even then one that is not available ingame. I've lost all faith in GF to ban them even for a day, feel free to cheat, nothing gonna happen to you.

I would love to see screenshot of that inavailable mark on you or video of them marking you on your own side, even in private :)

Happened 3 times now, keep meaning to screen shot it.

Do people still play with their mouse, clicking skills? xD

Yes. Tho as much as I don't mind ppl not having binds (as long they're not in my group), I do mind ppl who clicks and think that whoever is faster than them is noani (even tho it takes them like 3s to RS)

Red Kata, one gunner from odin: loaded skills for 3rd level and some instants (cannon) + full pistols rotation ... within 6.741s ... 15 skills. Now tell me, that i am clickking every skill and this gunner has binded skills in his keyboard + mouse. RU telling this or maybe some outside improvement? Or maybe am i joking?

There's a few odin players, all from the same legion blatant cheating, they are even putting emotes/branding on your head, which is normally not possible for you to see the brands from enemy faction. and even then one that is not available ingame. I've lost all faith in GF to ban them even for a day, feel free to cheat, nothing gonna happen to you.

Better off just buying 20 daeva essence, and farming shugos for books.

I want such software - many such brave players will be punish. If this will not exist, Aion will never be a fun :(

Without anti cheat players that use the cashshop will be punished..

You spend 1k monthly to get best things, a cheater with 0 euro in the game has the exact same animations, speed and even a better chance to win in pvp.

Total madness..

Well there's a tech running around with a prigga xform who attacks faster than Kaisinel and no animation....and report after report and they're still there. If a company doesn't apply it's TOS consistently, then it's officially null and void, so GF need to do something about the cheaters, or everyone is allowed to cheat.

The fact that prades/bassen siege are at the same is the benefit. they are capped to 192 people which can have a direct impact onto people and their ranks, which is a very good thing... If Prades/Bassen are moved to a different time, then all honor points should be removed from both of the fort rewards and the npcs, with different rewards put in place.

Also NA has a monthly siege system, all HP is reset every month and HP for ranks are lower.

If anything, the siege time could be 1hr more into the evening, but not earlier, and prefer to keep several days siege free.

thanks @Nemesis Stormheart, much appreciate

and again, you are saying that contribution don't reset, but its weird, like i got 150 honour points from gates in prades and mobs, a lot of ap then leaved for divine till end (balaur keept it) and didn't get anything from prades after siege ended, no mail, nothing

because other people go to prades and beat your contribution, so take the rank spots, not you.

Te legate item in dumaha, yes a massive pain, I haven't been really doing it since the start...that should have been avoided.

As for the rest of it, well people knew months in advance of what as going to come.

So I just bought some of those Odian boxes from the GSS. They say "Contains Odians".

They don't contain Odians, only fragments.

:censored:

:censored: :D go to scotland, the C word isn't offensive. I bought these too and got fragments, couple of noble fragments too

//Censored- Siraya

I've had this alot recently since patch 7.5, it's gotta be something to do with graphics card, I've also had some fatal errors, and a couple of times aion said couldn't operate due to some graphics. Really wish I had more technical knowledge about graphics cards etc and logs. As far as I can tell when i get sendlog/fatal error, it's aion doing something to the graphics card, and having a hissy fit. and I most definitely know, the graphics card and drivers are working fine.

I have noticed most of my lag in game is caused from animations, during siege, the death animation is really problematic and causes lag, but could this packet bug thing which is causing problems with aion also be the issue of aion and graphics cards?

Maybe, but all other weeklies reset on wednesday at 9am, but the hanarkand one doesn't reset on my tech until sunday.