Posts by Keymaker

I tried to do the timed Aspharanta quest we can get from npc at 13th outpost when we own it and requires to reach 10th and collect 2 books on the way. It is only doable by sprinting with mount all the way or most of the way. Anyway, I reached the npc at 10th with around 15 seconds left before first book was to expire, had both books and clicked on npc dialog and npc said that I miss small book though I had it with some seconds left and the book disappeared soon after.

Anyone ever completed this quest (dont rememner the name) and if, how? Any tricks?? Ty.

Pretty sure there is a title that gives you much more flight time, in addition to using a flight time set of gear.

I am never avoiding anything, I simply have the same answer as I gave several times about such a topic.

There is nothing we can do on our side regarding that. That would require a complete change of the mechanics from the developper.

why GF are making it even worse by adding HT with Adad and Agent kill?

That's entirely my point, they are enabling this to happen, and as producers for the game you are well within your rights to ask for these changes, that have been asked for by the playerbase. It's not exactly like they have to code these mechanics from scratch....it already exists in the game code. it was asked for Day 1 of apsharanta arriving.

No for Auto-Join. Get your Faction and fight for your chance.

Wondering why only elyos are talking about this "issue".

Root cause is no competition for top elyos players since race balance is joke on EU servers. Why top elyos players should invite anyone to share free stuff? Asking for some rewards that everyone gets or better rewards is more retarded idea. Drop should be removed from Adad and Agent, only quests should be available.

And Galeas keeps avoiding the question...

There is clearly and absolutely no interest from gameforge to try and balance the game.

This applies to worldboss mechanics [...]

There is no interest in trying to balance factions (there has never been any incentives such as resources given to try and get people to play on the weaker faction) Other servers gave like 100 free race transfers and stuff (I'd be happy if everyone on asmo side got given a xform candy every single day, if it expires within say 4hrs of accepting it) plus higher AP, enchants, etc.

And transformations and collections are a complete farce, especially when it's behind the most corrupt simulated gambling system.

Edit by Isobel: Defamation.

There are no way to join/get invited to a alliance or league for Adad or Agent. :cursing:

There should be: AUTO-join alliance/league for BOTH Adad and Agent like it was at pandora.

- so people can actually join and enjoy the game as it should be. Not be kicked out because they arent "known" and denied playing the game - its not fair! :cursing:

Was asked for multiple times by tonnes of people. And that's what is toxic about this game, is the sheer greed of elitest players in this game, backed up by gameforge staff who have no interest in balancing the game out. The fact that there are a few of those people who should have recieved multiple life time bans, yet are still here, says they probably are the same people

So Gameforge, when are you going to address the massive difference between players due to transformations and collections.

Sure, give players chance of ultimates, and then the occasional nodowngrade event...

Actually, it's time to do something about this permanently. There is far too much RNG in this game, I suggested years ago that you put in some kind of platinum system so people can pay monthly and get guaranteed stuff, yet you seem to have managed to fail at even putting in the most basic way of doing that which would be an increased drop rate + a monthly item. So My entire account has the worst RNG in this game, I have never fused a legendary from ancients, and I had 60 stigma enchants fail in a row, which is completely unacceptable, I have no increase crit dmg because I do not have Irunin (which is only a legendary), we need an event or hero trials, which will give a specific transform, such as Irunin.

However, Transformations, you need to make a permanent change in to how they are acquired and not rely on RNG. especially as you really should be moving away from simulated gambling.

You need to ask for a change that when you fuse 4 transforms you will get a guaranteed fusion to a transform you do not currently have on that level. Once you have all the transforms from that level, fusing 6 should 100% upgrade you to the next level and give you a transform you do not currently have. That way over time, at least people know they will be making some progression.

There is something they could do, they can ask NCsoft for auto-battle league turned... but will they ?? it's more than likely that GF staff are running this league or involved somehow

You mean that system where you're ending up in group with either no healer or an afk alt with no hp and lags?

The system where you have 75% afk/altaccounts and 25% people doing all stuff..

Those people end up dead and have to return to area (which will kick them out, like all the other automated ally/league)

There is something they could do, they can ask NCsoft for auto-battle league turned... but will they ?? it's more than likely that GF staff are running this league or involved somehow

I love how everyone is always crying for more Pvp Events.

Now we have one of the better Maps for Pvp, and everyone still complains because they can´t buy anything from the Event Shop xD

Just go there, and have fun fighting each other. We don´t need a special reward for everything.

The issue is that it didn't get flagged as [Promo/Event] until Galeas changed it a few minutes ago.

And if PVP would be fair and square so everyone is on the same page cool im all up for no rewards pure PVP-Events.

But as long as Odians, Collections and Runes make out the majority of PVP advantage no thanks.

The announcement yesterday was flagged as promo... and even the event part of it is still a total waste of time, All world Bosses should be automated Battle league upon boss spawning. and if in area... enough with this bullshit of exclusive inviting for league.

I haven't had the survey.

But I would really like to see Siege Defense Re-enabled for Inggison/Gelkmaros/Divine

Days of preference, Tues/Thurs/Sun, I don't care what time, if each fort is seperate... TBH I wish u would put random start on them as well.

Survey now arrived...But still want siege defense enabled (Fort reset was only enabled cos same legions owned the fort repeatedly and milked the rewards for siege defense but with those removed) and remove the AP% from the reward calculation.

I answered you what I though based on what I saw and reported it anyway to the team as I always do (thus valuing your opinion).

It seems that you are a bit confused with how things work exactly. I'm not deciding if something gets reimbursed or not. And the fact that I said it looked clear to me doesn't mean that because of that I won't report the issue.

Who exactly are you reporting this issue to? I'm not trying to troll you or anything but the post not being clear is something that's adressed directly to you as you're the one who published it, or am I wrong here?

I feel like you keep forwarding feedback to some shadowy boogeymen we never hear a word of, but in this case isn't it you who is the receiving end of the feedback?

This is the mistake that people think by thinking a person having manager in their job title, means they are a manager...Customer Liaison would be more appropriate...Glorified go-between is basically what Galeas is, and it must suck for him, cos he gets all the stick from the us players, when he's not even the person making any decision...and we all know by now that the people making those decisions about the game, do not even play.

I would be really happy if they went right far back to classic 1.5.... Where every hour there was a check, and a random fort would go vuln in the next hour.... with the option to defend... it would at least keep the game interesting, never knowing when there would be a siege.

Legions

1. The Legion system has been overhauled

This's from patchnotes. Will be planned any frame of rewarding for level in the future, or it will be like this?

Overhauled as in removed.... may as well be, legion tasks, gone, legion items, gone, legion coins, still exist but nothing to buy. Is there any part of the original game left that makes it feel like aion? not really, no wonder people want classic back.

damn friday is the only evening of the week i cannot log in -.-

I really wish they would have done a survey for this... Many people enjoy having friday and saturdays off from siege... yes people have a choice, but tbh with Mon and Wednesday also being available. or could have just removed kata siege from thursday and replaced it with the inggi/gelk on the seperate hours, it would have suited people far better than add an extra day of siege on fridays...It needs to change

4 new transformations from the upcoming patch.

Afaik, legendaries are designed for Internet cafe players. Idk, how those will be implemented in EU. Also, Mouse and Keyboard Rangers form 3 collections + 1 extra skill.

Attack speed with physical stats... and healing boost, well that's a chanter xform. (sucks for bards/techs, shame.).
    Wish they had made Painter casting speed class with physical stats (for which there is no class in game like that).

Do people still play with their mouse, clicking skills? xD

Yes. Tho as much as I don't mind ppl not having binds (as long they're not in my group), I do mind ppl who clicks and think that whoever is faster than them is noani (even tho it takes them like 3s to RS)

Red Kata, one gunner from odin: loaded skills for 3rd level and some instants (cannon) + full pistols rotation ... within 6.741s ... 15 skills. Now tell me, that i am clickking every skill and this gunner has binded skills in his keyboard + mouse. RU telling this or maybe some outside improvement? Or maybe am i joking?

There's a few odin players, all from the same legion blatant cheating, they are even putting emotes/branding on your head, which is normally not possible for you to see the brands from enemy faction. and even then one that is not available ingame. I've lost all faith in GF to ban them even for a day, feel free to cheat, nothing gonna happen to you.

I would love to see screenshot of that inavailable mark on you or video of them marking you on your own side, even in private :)

Happened 3 times now, keep meaning to screen shot it.

Do people still play with their mouse, clicking skills? xD

Yes. Tho as much as I don't mind ppl not having binds (as long they're not in my group), I do mind ppl who clicks and think that whoever is faster than them is noani (even tho it takes them like 3s to RS)

Red Kata, one gunner from odin: loaded skills for 3rd level and some instants (cannon) + full pistols rotation ... within 6.741s ... 15 skills. Now tell me, that i am clickking every skill and this gunner has binded skills in his keyboard + mouse. RU telling this or maybe some outside improvement? Or maybe am i joking?

There's a few odin players, all from the same legion blatant cheating, they are even putting emotes/branding on your head, which is normally not possible for you to see the brands from enemy faction. and even then one that is not available ingame. I've lost all faith in GF to ban them even for a day, feel free to cheat, nothing gonna happen to you.

Better off just buying 20 daeva essence, and farming shugos for books.