Posts by Precision

You are. What led you to this assumption?

Also a single-use Yasba's for 50 Dumallonds while skill chests cost 40.

We shouldn't complain though, rewards are decent nonetheless.

Ignoriert ihn, er verkauft seine Meinungen gerne als Fakt und geht auch mit Neulingen ingame sehr schlecht um.

Keep in mind that, even though Bestial Surprise Attack (the blue one) has less damage on paper than the regular Surprise Attack, for some reason it still does a ton more. Don't ask me why, but those numbers on our Backstab chain (or any skill that gets "bonus damage" if certain conditions are met, like Assassination for example) are complete and utter BS.

You might think that they are BS because the movement of mobs in this game is stupid, that's why i always use surprise attack combo first right after ambush and then proceed with whirling because ambush will always jump behind the boss no matter how you see the boss, sometimes it jumps in front of the boss but it's actually behind =]
    But everything else you two guys said is on point, GL OP.
    I haven't played assassin for a while now but this is a good test case to try when i get home.

KebabVaderYami   failboat maybe you guys know more about this ? Ty.

You're wrong. Test it out if you don't believe me. Conditional Surprise Attack does less damage than Bestival Surprise Attack, regardless of position.

Aion is on life support and needs its suffering to be ended.

The way the game is run today would simply not allow for its older concept to properly work as an enjoyable experience anymore, and we can't expect this whole Gacha/Loot Box madness to go away any time soon.

Well since you've been left blank regarding pve, I'll throw in some stuff aswell. Assuming that you have your Daeva skills (Seal Eruption, Swift Heavy Attack, Whirlwind Slash, Boosted Second Slash, Bestial Surprise Attack) unlocked, of course.

Buff yourself up at the beginning. If your tank can't keep aggro, you might only want to start with Dagger Oath and Deadly Abandon. Never prebuff Slayer or Eye of Wrath.

Never start off with Swift Heavy Attack. Just run up to the boss like a normal human being and apply the Lightning Slash debuff (1k pdef results in about 10-20% damage, which is ridiculously underrated.).

After applying Lightning Slash, you want to use Swift Heavy Attack and pair it with 3x Whirlwind Slash and your entire Surprise Attack chain. Do not use Slayer yet.

If your Whirlwind Slashes crit, which they should, your Surprise Attack and your Swift Heavy Attack will go off cooldown around the same time.

After your first 6 crits, use your Assassination chain w/ Boosted Second Slash, Swift Edge again, go for 5 Runes using your rune carves or Fang Strike, Seal Eruption, Swift Edge, and so on.

When your Swift Heavy Attack and (Bestial) Surprise Attack go off cooldown, your Whirlwind Slash will still not be available. What you want to do instead is, use Swift Heavy Attack, then quickly buff Slayer, use Bestial Surprise Attack, its chain, and the Swift Edge chain afterwards. Proceed with another rune buildup, Seal Eruption, and so on.

Keep in mind that, even though Bestial Surprise Attack (the blue one) has less damage on paper than the regular Surprise Attack, for some reason it still does a ton more. Don't ask me why, but those numbers on our Backstab chain (or any skill that gets "bonus damage" if certain conditions are met, like Assassination for example) are complete and utter BS.

Use Eye of Wrath only on your big sh*t. Eye of Wrath and Slayer do not stack. Always prefer Slayer over Eye of Wrath.

Never cast Massacre in your boss rotation. If you need massive aoe damage, use Swift Heavy Attack, Slayer, Massacre for maximum efficiency.

Do not use your Airbind as mentioned above for damage. It's a waste of time and runes.

Seal Eruption does very good damage. Your silence seal does meh damage, so use it only if you have no other physical skills ready.

If you have a top tier transformation and are permanently attack speed capped (or if you're a p2w boi and have Kaisinel), you'll always need to weave, or else you'll end up on cooldown.

If you need to burst for some reason, only weave when Dagger Oath and/or Devotion and/or Lethal Venom are up. If they're not, just spam away. Keep in mind that you'll look like an idiot standing there auto attacking for some seconds afterwards though.

If you need a priority in enchanting your Stigmas, first go for Dagger Oath, then Deadly Abandon, then everything else in no particular order. Dagger Oath will get bonus damage while Deadly Abandon will lose some cooldown. It might not seem like much, but on +12 you'll lose around 30 secs of your Deadly Abandon cooldown, which has 2 minutes from the start and its duration is 1 min, so instead of having 1 minute downtime for Deadly Abandon, you'll essentially cut that buff's downtime in half.

If you have a +15 off-hand weapon and you want to upgrade it to a new one, only do so if you can instantly enchant it to +15. Off-hand base damage doesn't count towards your Physical Attack and you'll basically just lose a whole lot of pve/pvp attack if you replace a highly enchanted off-hand weapon with a higher grade one.

If you want to get into Daeva Skill enchanting, first go for Whirlwind Slash, then for Swift Heavy Attack, then for other stuff. The upgraded Whirlwind Slash is insane as it fully resets all of your gap closers instantly, extending your 3 second safe crit time into 6 full seconds (8 if your Swift Heavy Attack is also upgraded) of pure critical obliteration.

I'd like to add that you should actually also be weaving during Dagger Oath in PVE. The effect can only be triggered once per action (even though you strike twice with your weapons, there is only one proc possible). Other than that, everything important has been said.

Might aswell lock the thread now. Impressive Robocunt

And what the *** has powerbook to do with anything?? Powerbook is and never was an official Gameforge/NCSoft site...

As for the game closing down.... well I've been playing since closed beta and those rumors where there since beta ended..

The bns one is literally the Korean ncsoft website, how's that not official for you?

https://www.reddit.com/r/OutOf…e_word_sweetie_as_sweaty/

extra für dich, sweaty. wenn man sich bei klugscheißereien blamiert, ist es immer noch am süßesten.

//Zitat zensiert und zusammen mit einem anderen Beitrag verwarnt wegen Spam - Shaia

Und was soll man jetzt mit irgendwelchen Stormwing Preisen anfangen?

Du? Wohl nichts. :)

Betrifft jene, welche letztes Jahr hier noch heiß drüber diskutiert haben, wie harmlos das Event mittelfristig für die Community zu betrachten sei.

das event ist noch nicht mal vorbei.

und nichts was du dagegen tun kannst, sweaty. :*

//Zitat zensiert und zusammen mit einem anderen Beitrag verwarnt wegen Spam - Shaia

even in a free-to-play version you can make bank off skins and gold packs with no p2w vr

the point is not whether they can, it's whether they can make more money with the current way they are doing things, in which case why would they wanna change anything?

Exactly, why change things when the company is making money with promo events? Card game and lamps made them thousands, profitable move by gameforge.

In a short term.

Das ergibt jetzt noch weniger Sinn.

maybe an event like this granker but with pvp stones will be cool

This "event" (I'm still not fine with that) not only destroyed all economy aspects the game was left with, but also made the last weeks ultra boring to log in. So yeah, let's crush this game with even more boxes!

Are you insane?

That's because you decided to do boring stuff, it's entirely your choice and therefore your fault.

i dunno how many times you have to be told this, but gameforge has no control over drops. both times it was changed by a customised patch sponsored by ncsoft.

They know my friend and I will tell you why.

Drops have a direct relation on what they offer in their cash shop so they will be communicating with NCSoft exactly what they want. GF AION TEAM know even if community staff or mods are not informed.

for example: where did they tell us that ultimate PVP stones have been removed from open world drops?

Your tinfoil is going berserk again.