General Event Discussion

• The list of HT rewards are not looking so good now.

This week is a warm up to Main event that re-starts next week, wouldn't harm GF to give us all who did this weeks HT's a couple of ulti-pvp stones as bonus.

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• Idk why we even bother

They will continue providing us events on their „high quality standars“

We will complain but in the end we cant wait to log in wednesday after the maintenance to farm like bots for minior rewards because the rest of the content offers even less

I'm telling you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear.

• Galeas what was actually wrong with the main quests? o.o Nothing was "displayed incorrectly" :l

Are we to expect rewards nerfed or what :D

Pandemonium Boss q wasn't counting and was shown with 2nd "step", not quite "nothing" x)

so you say they had to disable whole event count just for that? did you noticed that they removed this overall quest "on the fly", why they didn't remove just pande/sanctum quest for all, and add it fixed after maintenance

• We will complain but in the end we cant wait to log in wednesday after the maintenance to farm like bots for minior rewards because the rest of the content offers even less

There is a lot of boring standing around in some of the HT's waiting for the bunny commanders to spawn, some how extending it a week doesn't sound like fun, it's a shame as they are potentially the best HT's ever!

If you want the +9 stigma there is no other way, the GF thinking is fine but the execution buggy and some of the dungeons need a higher spawn rate.

Just about enough considering the lock downs, it's good we didn't have to wait for Korea.

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• Galeas what was actually wrong with the main quests? o.o Nothing was "displayed incorrectly" :l

Are we to expect rewards nerfed or what :D

Pandemonium Boss q wasn't counting and was shown with 2nd "step", not quite "nothing" x)

so you say they had to disable whole event count just for that? did you noticed that they removed this overall quest "on the fly", why they didn't remove just pande/sanctum quest for all, and add it fixed after maintenance

I just said that there were things displaying incorrectly.

I have no clue what is the exact reason of disabling hero trials as i'm not working at gameforge, so i'm not going to make any conspiracy theories about what made them do it or how easy is to fix something.

• I could only find 14 bunnies in prometeun, idk where I missed one, can someone list them?

Galeas What do you think about it that people like me who have completed all the HQ of this first part of the week have lost more than 5/6 hours of play for nothing? I can't understand why for an error caused by you the players have to lose for the umpteenth time.

It can't be for absolutely nothing since you have also rewards for those quests. I know that most of you did it for the final rewards of course but those are hopefully still within reach.

I understand why some of you are not happy about it. My opinion does not matter, I think we went for the only solution that was possible as far as I know.

Yea, you're right. Normal event rewards would be choosable manastones. We've got 6 legendary manastones. My experience:

1 block +81, 3 evasion +81, 1 phys. defence +21, 1 parry +81

Two days for nothing... thanks!

Best event ever!:thumbup:

Edited once, last by Griver83 ().

• Why dont they just make a new "Event" tab in the Lugbug window and leave this hero trial window, its buggy since years. :/

• You do realize 90% + of the aion playerbase have more than one account? So you basically saying we don't matter? :/

If there would be no players with multi -accounts that "abuse"the events how you think you would buy stuf from broker or in general get anything done in the game. Cmon man think :S

• Galeas, can you send me by IG mail all of those daevanion fragments, manastones chest, DD PvP enchantment stone bags and so on, that all of these people dont want?

nice. u even changed the rewards of the sub quests.

dont wanna know whats gonna come on wednesday.

all those pandora insignias

mail me ur ig name Darknor i send them all to u!

• im not sure if u changed the rewards for the subquest or not but they are pathetic not even 2 daeva fragments if we make all 2/2 so whats the point? .....just stick to afk events....

• So im guessing the quests that got reset today wont add up to the total 60 quest in wednesday as it will reset due to bug ? If thats the case then I will probably skip the first few that only give morph crystals and so on as it looks like a waste of time if its not going to contribute towards the 60 hero trials

• I see what happened..... since saturday was supposed to get more subquests.

We dont get to do 2 subquests sametime.

Instead the old subquests since wednedsay on saturday changed for new subquests.

So basically every week we will do same subquests 2 times. But you have to finish the quests between Wednesday and Saturday night.

Saturday you need to finnish them before Wednesday.

Subquest 1: Wednesday / Thursday / Friday

Subquest 2: Saturday / Sunday / Monday / Tuesday

• Also we clearly will have new and different quests on other weeks, since we already saw rabbits even in difficult instances.

I guess we will do pretty much "all instances ingame".

• Also we clearly will have new and different quests on other weeks, since we already saw rabbits even in difficult instances.

I guess we will do pretty much "all instances ingame".

60/60 quest is in pw hm and all 15 rabbits spawn after u kill prigga. to make sure u know things

• So even mini-rewards now are nerfed, cough... Adjusted xD

Btw. i dont know if this is bug but after kill commanders you dont get 2/2 like the others quests.

And im start afraid if rly they want to do rabbits quests for the hardest instances... This will suck as hell.