Posts by Tsune

Sure and other sources will be available in another 5 months and will be in shop only?

Or do we have to wait 5 years for 50%/30% cubes to get them ingame with this weekly. I heard some ppl cashed a bit and have full cubes already, is this again some kind of long term goal like ultimate transformations - not really achieveable ingame?

Is it really needed to make 50% to succeed in prome hm? So the yt vids are all fake?
    ... transfo... definitely achievable ingame..events fuse...

Well didn't know Prigga is down in EU. Do you even go Prome HM or are you just talking in the forum?

Galeas maybe some cube event for Prome HM cubes? Or do we have to wait 5 years for 50%/30% cubes to get them ingame with this weekly. I heard some ppl cashed a bit and have full cubes already, is this again some kind of long term goal like ultimate transformations - not really achieveable ingame?

Still this is a no go for an event like this.

Giving out a reset scroll after sending a ticket, which also needs time to get answered to. So you have to wait until you get the reset scroll to go in the instance again before it's too late and the new quest is up?

Use a reset scroll to complete the task, then you get a new reset scroll for future use. I don't know about Luna, but with common sense I would guess that if you can prove that you used Luna to reset the instance because of Hero Trial task, I am sure they would replace that also.

Sure but there are also people here in forum who don't have reset scrolls / luna.

Still this is a no go for an event like this.

Giving out a reset scroll after sending a ticket, which also needs time to get answered to. So you have to wait until you get the reset scroll to go in the instance again before it's too late and the new quest is up?

Also needed to go 4 times stella EM to get all counted... in 1 run not even a single rabbit counted, the other run just 13/15. Waited over 4h but they didn't count, after going again it counted almost instantly.

And yeah sure you can make a ticket, but you need to get it done till tomorrow. So not too sure if support can make it count for you if they check it maybe on monday.

Galeas : Thanks for The Event. I can do this HQ on same Account with Asmodian Character and Elyos Character. Same shit like in "Apostel-Event".

I get twice the Rewars of 60/60 to same account i had just do this with both Factions Chars.

I Like The plans of Events <3

And guess what, those people won't be punished again. Same like apostel event.

unfortunately most of the game breaking bugs are in events and they will not be tested by us, so a public test server is a waste of time.

It is not a PTS. As wae said in the last Daeva's Tavern it has similarities but also differences.

But isn't the main argument to not set up a server with a older version of aion that people shouldn't move there so there are still enough people left on the "main server"? You should think about putting a server with an older version of aion instead of this early access server

Well quests aren't displayed correctly, I guess this will have to be resetted on monday. Maybe extend the event for 2 weeks then? Ah and don't forget to fix the rewards another time...

Ufff....

I won't start a discussion about this, so this is my last post about this.

But think about the Boss spawning Event where people got many legendary transformations. Some people created characters of the other faction to clearly exploit the event.

And all the other who also killed the boss like idk 15 times in this hour where it was clearly not intended, they are also exploiters?

Everyone having a 2nd account with veteran rewards is a exploiter?

You are just a joke.

ufffffffff...

For normal people I think it's not kind of a big deal, but have you thought of the people doing the quests on 2 or 3 accounts? They don't need the "subquest rewards", they only aimed for maybe 20/60 stigma or 60/60 wise dragon weapon.

Somehow GF said the progress is saved (asmodian pande quest) - now you tell us the saved progress will be resetted?

So you're basically saying we should always think about and care about those poor multi account abusers?

Well dude... people see this event and maybe still need +9 stigma - what is the most logical thing they do if they have enough time? Of course if they haven't - create a new account and go for 20/60 with it for the +9 stigma.

So yes I think it should also be thought about those people - if not then there shouldn't be such events or even a forbid for multi accounting.

ufffffffff...

For normal people I think it's not kind of a big deal, but have you thought of the people doing the quests on 2 or 3 accounts? They don't need the "subquest rewards", they only aimed for maybe 20/60 stigma or 60/60 wise dragon weapon.

Somehow GF said the progress is saved (asmodian pande quest) - now you tell us the saved progress will be resetted?

True. But they are not gonna change anything.

Those events aren't bad, it's just that those who really invest time into them often don't get anything - meanwhile some other lucky ones get the ultimate transformation.

Or even worse if you see people getting marchutan right now where you exactly know they just spent "some" Euros in the Shugo game to get it. At the same time people who play the game have a chance of maybe 0,05% to get a ultimate transformation from the events (not only this event right now).

Especially those ultimate transformations, gold stigma ,upgraded +15 daeva skills and maybe transform collections are so gamebreaking equipment...

How are people supposed to kite Jotun in hardmode with a 45% movement transform? How are you supposed to catch up to someone in PvP if he is running with 100% and you are slowly walking with 45%? And this is just about the movement speed - no need to talk about getting over caps and all the other stats...

I think we all understand that there must be long term goals but it shouldn't be almost impossible for someone who doesn't pay to actually reach those goals. I'm fine if people spend money to get f. e. an ultimate transformation but I'm not fine with it if the people who don't/can't or don't spend that much money can only get it with a hell lot of luck after 6 months.