General Event Discussion

• ufffffffff...

For normal people I think it's not kind of a big deal, but have you thought of the people doing the quests on 2 or 3 accounts? They don't need the "subquest rewards", they only aimed for maybe 20/60 stigma or 60/60 wise dragon weapon.

Somehow GF said the progress is saved (asmodian pande quest) - now you tell us the saved progress will be resetted?

• we gonna talk about the fact that this post was already prepared 3hs ago and galeas unlocked it the moment he left the office for weekend? :|

I'm telling you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear.

• They should increase the amount of rabbits in instances so we won't need to do them twice again next week. Also it would be great to reduce the amount of needed rabbits in Lakrum and Dumaha. 75 instead of 150 would be good. Making again Hero Trial quests from 0/60 is just crazy... now is more like 13/73...

• This is just disrespect towards all the players who actually are still playing this game .

All the time events are implemented they have issues or bug's going on . ALL TIMES !

You should have more consideration and more respect towards people's time and feelings because this is very disappointing , also because this is by far the first time when things like that happen . It looks like no one cares about what is getting implemented and how . At least this we deserve . ( but u can't give a shait)

You didn't need to reset anything . Just let people play and enjoy what is left to enjoy .. besides of bug and pve content .

• Galeas how long will you guys test players patient ???

It's 4th event in a row which cant be implemented correctly...

and you keep telling your "no compesation" it is a joke ???

What's wrong with you guys ???

Doing this all quests 13/20 is not 30min playing it took me 3 days(asmos on spot/mobs didn't count/delay in hero trial update)

So i dont want stay in game and farm all day all mobs all over again

I don't want to waste my life in a game for another week

I just want to have my quest 13/60 as they are now, tell me it isn't fair ??? (i dont need little rewards).....we're not a slaves

if you're not sure what to do, do survey in game and players will tell you what they want.

and in the end it's another step to throw players out to another "simillar game" which has almost same player base now as retail all because of your actions.....

Edited once, last by Rainox ().

• Galeas What do you think about it that people like me who have completed all the HQ of this first part of the week have lost more than 5/6 hours of play for nothing? I can't understand why for an error caused by you the players have to lose for the umpteenth time.

• ufffffffff...

For normal people I think it's not kind of a big deal, but have you thought of the people doing the quests on 2 or 3 accounts? They don't need the "subquest rewards", they only aimed for maybe 20/60 stigma or 60/60 wise dragon weapon.

Somehow GF said the progress is saved (asmodian pande quest) - now you tell us the saved progress will be resetted?

So you're basically saying we should always think about and care about those poor multi account abusers?

• we gonna talk about the fact that this post was already prepared 3hs ago and galeas unlocked it the moment he left the office for weekend? :|

No, I'm there. And as for any information, I prepare it in advance if I can and post it when it is confirmed.

No conspiracy theories here.

• ufffffffff...

So you're basically saying we should always think about and care about those poor multi account abusers?

Well dude... people see this event and maybe still need +9 stigma - what is the most logical thing they do if they have enough time? Of course if they haven't - create a new account and go for 20/60 with it for the +9 stigma.

So yes I think it should also be thought about those people - if not then there shouldn't be such events or even a forbid for multi accounting.

• Maybe some of you dont respect yourself but if they do such thing they should say it faster before ppl would bother doing this q

How many of you would do HT without those rewards 20/40/60?

Time is a thing that you cant buy

• and i saw the same guys with 20 acc smiling with random Kaisinel from 1 Hammer (where were you than ??)and you think stigma +9 is a problem....seriosuly

• Galeas What do you think about it that people like me who have completed all the HQ of this first part of the week have lost more than 5/6 hours of play for nothing? I can't understand why for an error caused by you the players have to lose for the umpteenth time.

It can't be for absolutely nothing since you have also rewards for those quests. I know that most of you did it for the final rewards of course but those are hopefully still within reach.

I understand why some of you are not happy about it. My opinion does not matter, I think we went for the only solution that was possible as far as I know.

It can't be for absolutely nothing since you have also rewards for those quests. I know that most of you did it for the final rewards of course but those are hopefully still within reach.

I understand why some of you are not happy about it. My opinion does not matter, I think we went for the only solution that was possible as far as I know.

that was possible ??? or was the easiest to menage ???
    i am sorry Galeas that this flame is on you everytime but you are our only hope and connection to GF workers.....

this solution is a slap in the face and disrespect to many players..but hey.. who cares..