Weekly Shop Discussion

• I could understand ult stone for 229 coins... but leg? xd

Thats even better because noone will buy it and there wont be p2w ?? and btw leg stones are ez af to get

People were buying that leg feather/bracelet for 400 coins so im sure this "deal" will find its buyers.

Yes but i doubt that they will have much benefits. Its only leg stones and 2. u need to spend like 20k Euros to get many of them

• Winterhold : Do you realize that we have the "korean" update? You really prefer rng stuff and overpriced as hell things, just to make people like you, who refuse to spend 1euro, to feel better? Then have a though a min, to always do this, less and less people will buy, and in the end who will pay the servers to allow you to play with your @NoPlsIRefuseToSpendASingleEuro? You? i guess not, and then gameforge close the servers and it's the end. So it's ok you refuse the very cheap real shop, but don't ask damn overpriced stuff, juste because you are stingy, need some balance.

I don't care abou the update we are in. I just do not like the ideea of direct buy of evolution items in shop.

Servers wont turn off with rng , servers will shut down with direct buy , get ult gear + 15 , get bored and ciao.

So i totaly agree with evolution items expensive as hell.

And i would apreciate u wouldn't stamp me with people like u replys.

Ty and ciao

• It's second month already, when I have nothing to buy from shop:

1) toon evolution stuff must not be that overpriced or rng

2) cosmetic stuff must be really awesome and for every taste

So, how can I support game with my hard earned €-s?

p.s.

I'm willing to buy any random junk from shop just to support game,

when most annoying BOT's are banned from game :P

• Raizel Doubt this will happen, not the first time this was requested.

Kinda overpriced those stones yes, but nice to know we get the new shugo instance (Steel rake) :D

If prices does not suit you, just don't buy it. Not offended here.

You got the money, flaunt it.

But knowing that awesome RNG enchant rates I doubt someone can be that insane.

<partly sarcasm> A fact noone @GF thought about I guess, also some still hold the sign "No game influencing items in the shop" high in the "GF Vs Community"-War.</sarcasm>

• This my opinion only but I honestly do not understand why people enjoy having to go thru a very painful gearing up process. The stones are extremely overpriced and getting them in-game is very slow for the amount of stones needed to fully upgrade our gear. Most people in EU are poorly geared, make stones cheaper allow cashers to supply the market and grinders to buy them with their Kinah.

Now that we slowly started with the enchantment stones the next step is transformations. Loosen up we are falling behind other regions big time.

• 229 coins for one stone ? Lul
    I'd rather sell luna and buy the stones with kinah in-game.
    I mean you can get about 90kk kinah on storm with 229 coins, which is about 9 stones ?
    I wonder who will ever buy that stone =]

• It's extremely overpriced but on the other hand, it is a resource really needed ingame. Making them more 'available' through shop instead of ingame meanings, result in more p2w, even more when you can't trade it and put it on broker.

Do you guys really want to see others gearing up much faster without ingame meanings?

People should be upset of not having them available ingame, not that it's expensive in the shop. It's a resource needed in the game by everyone. If it was a bag or a box tradable or brokerable, then I would partially agreed with people, but even then it's not really the solution.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• And I add, do you guys want group maker asking "link 8 ult parts +15" for prometun?

Back in the past, I struggled to be accepted in prometun in full leg +4 and weapon +15 (I could have make my wings +15 though). Still the same issue with my alts (full leg or almost).

Ease access to leg stone and every group maker will ask to be full leg +15 to accept you.

• We are focusing only one character right now, I don't even wanna consider gearing second character thanks to all RNG and taking years before finishing even first gear (Well soon I will work on a NEW gear again thanks to incoming patches.)

Someday I will know the feeling of having endgame gear that is up to date.

Even if I wanted spend real money into the game, I would never pay that price currently there.

This game would have a lot more players if they changed their concept a bit to have enjoyable gameplay and actually started to bring skins, legion items, housing, crafting, special events more likely "decorations", acknowledge the players, let pvp community be pvp community, let pve community be pve community.

I think it is weird concept to "pro-long" gameplay, giving a message "The endgame is horrible, we dont have content for it, so here: You need to play this game long time without reaching even decent gear because we can't provide engame content to you".

Basically the message I am getting from all this is only: Gameplay is only to gear. Nothing else. "Do not enjoy the pve, do not enjoy the pvp, only enjoy gearing."

• People should be upset of not having them available ingame, not that it's expensive in the shop. It's a resource needed in the game by everyone.

Well, we are upset about this for months already, it's a known 'issue' so let us cry about the one in the shop being overpriced now =]

• I don't care abou the update we are in. I just do not like the ideea of direct buy of evolution items in shop

That's how NCsoft planned the 6.0 to be, pay to win, 100%

Servers wont turn off with rng , servers will shut down with direct buy , get ult gear + 15 , get bored and ciao.

even on my server a lot are like you, extoling the fact that they never spent a single euro and never will, on the other hand they all complain because the ressources to progress are terribly lacking and everydays you see how the server is falling hard.

So i totaly agree with evolution items expensive as hell.

You refuse some balance, like many ofyou, just because you refuse to spend money, to force those who can, to pay much more? In waiting, i don't know how it is on the servers servers but on mine,people are crying a lot on the /3, a lot spam all the time "I BUY AION COIN PLEASE PM ME" no one find someone to sell them aion coin, since a long time.

Just think about it, actually the game is falling, on the other hand gf will never help beside bad events like always, you don't think to give us the real shop with the reals prices wouldn't be better? You are not event forced to use your credit card, buy with kinah to someone else.

Never forget that without p2w players the game would have been closed already since a long time

And i would apreciate u wouldn't stamp me with people like u replys.

Ty and ciao

I will not say anything more, i know how work people like you, if you don't talk with them in the way they want, they get pissed off, ciao

Edited once, last by Elcira ().

• Oh man, tired af after work today and seen this stone for 229 Coins...

This almost got me thinking it's 10x for 229 lol, nice try GF :thumbdown:

Code
    1. You can still purchase 10 lot(s).
    2. Available 10x per account daily
  • I actualy agree GF putting overpriced upgrading items in shop , this is the best way to control a bit the p2w evolution.

U want to pay your way to the top ? Pay hard.

Y but best for economy is cheaper shop so f2p can have access too. Cuz even casual ppl that pay euros. Not thousands but like 100 euro a month or so cant afford this kind of p2w not even close

Trying to explain this over and over... but nobody listens and shop pricing manager literally gets no feedback about this (this is why all the weird prices). Right now we just have the Apple version of Aion shop.

I don't care abou the update we are in. I just do not like the ideea of direct buy of evolution items in shop.

This is complete bs, IF this piece of a nyerk game would be rewarding enough I would play it with all my alts, actively. But right now it has no real point.

• Instead of putting Stone in your CS could you think of putting some cosmetics like:

- Dark Poeta Armor/ Weapons Skin

- Beshmundir Armor (+wings)/Weapons skin

- Yamenes weapons skin

- Vasharti''s weapon skin

- lvl 50 abyssal elite armor + weapons skin

A lot of people would be interested by those stuff and spend money for... There is so many way for you to make money... But you get stuck with your P2W vision..

• And weapon skins for AT cause Galeas you said many times OK but.... Nothing happened... Only ugly skins and no originals or old skins or new... Please put some skins for AT please....