Weekly Shop Discussion

• :scensored:

hahaha first i was thinking its a troll but its serious.. there are Enchantment Stones in the shop.. wtf gf thats really bad... its too expensive for just one stone

Removed censored post quote.

- Zapiel

RIP Thor , here since 3.12.2014 :3

593199244718899200.gif?v=1681573031130562777.gif?v=1

• In my opinion stones legendary in shop are a nice addition but in a reasonable price like 10ac each. Cuz like this f2p players that just have lot of kinah can buy a lot of stones from ppl that pay euro. Its simple logic.

But this thing man is too much for real

• I actualy agree GF putting overpriced upgrading items in shop , this is the best way to control a bit the p2w evolution.

U want to pay your way to the top ? Pay hard.

• I actualy agree GF putting overpriced upgrading items in shop , this is the best way to control a bit the p2w evolution.

Y but best for economy is cheaper shop so f2p can have access too. Cuz even casual ppl that pay euros. Not thousands but like 100 euro a month or so cant afford this kind of p2w not even close

Edited once, last by Snacked ().

Y but best for economy is cheaper shop so f2p can have access too. Cuz even casual ppl that pay euros. Not thousands but like 100 euro a month or so cant afford this kind of p2w not even close

It is hard to please so many people who has the cash , who doesn't or who has the time and who doesn't.

This is a direct buy upgrading item with no rng on purchase involved and i totaly agree with the price, think about the bigger picture. Not all buy things from shop even if they are cheap as hell so a cheap upgrading item will be abused and create even a bigger difference between players.

Evolution items direct buy should be expensive as hell if u ask me.

• Tbh, I think we should be happy they are this overpriced.

Not many people will buy them, only hardcore whales will pull out their wallet now and most of them are full geared already anyway.

So with this price, GF kinda prevents everyone from cashing like a madman and upgrading his gear, so the gap between f2p players and people who are cashing eventually doesn´t get even bigger.

• Winterhold : Do you realize that we have the "korean" update? You really prefer rng stuff and overpriced as hell things, just to make people like you, who refuse to spend 1euro, to feel better? Then have a though a min, to always do this, less and less people will buy, and in the end who will pay the servers to allow you to play with your @NoPlsIRefuseToSpendASingleEuro? You? i guess not, and then gameforge close the servers and it's the end. So it's ok you refuse the very cheap real shop, but don't ask damn overpriced stuff, juste because you are stingy, need some balance.

• You guys see it as an expensive thing in the shop but i personaly would love to see overpriced evolution direct buy from shop. U want ez enchantment stones ? Pay hard.

Lazy people with the cash should pay big time for any irem that does an impact on the gameplay.

• Tbh, I think we should be happy they are this overpriced.

Not many people will buy them, only hardcore whales will pull out their wallet now and most of them are full geared already anyway.

So with this price, GF kinda prevents everyone from cashing like a madman and upgrading his gear, so the gap between f2p players and people who are cashing eventually doesn´t get even bigger.

Logic? Just buy gold packs, sell them for kinah and buy ench. stones ingame.
    So you get around 7-8 stones for the same price of aion coins.
    This shop addition (for that amount of coins) is just stupid. And crying about "P2W" after adding it directly to the shop is also stupid, because you could buy them indirectly on the same way since 6.0 launch. ;)

• There is still a limited amount of enchantment stones on broker, when you buy them via Cash Shop, there is no limit...

Maybe you should actually think before you post something.