Posts by S37hhh

can't report hacking players as it says reporting is unavailable right now. Been like this for days

Yes, it's disabled for public right now. I will inform you guys when it will be available once again. It might takes some time.

So the only reason to use your Thingy isn´t available.....ok, back to Rainmeter.

man it's a matter of preference, I too like Rainmeter, due to it's smaller and more compact, transparent UI which I got used to in the past and the fact that it doesn't force the .NET framework version on me (probably built with .NET Core) but there is no need to post stuff like this on Livo's thread... :\ you are free to use whichever u like

If you're a smart guy then you will find difference between testing server and production server and that data from testing server never go to production server. Also, difference between 1% of your users (which is public) and closed group.

I have list of suspected players and some of them are on ranking while some not for some reason.

you dont make any sense man, what production and live server? this was all done on official and that's how a Dark Launch is done too, on a subset of users, servers, or even regions sometimes, but all happens in PROD. Those players names are not random-cheater-nab from private server, it's an actual guy u may or may not have played with/met in game... I'll stop replying now cause u seem way off this topic. You should just contact Livo if u have said "list" with ppl that aren't getting detected...

Assassin can't really move the focus of this topic trying to explain how software development is done in this day and age. If you're a smart guy then stop acting like you are on the list and look up how a Dark Launch works. What Livo did is similar to that..

this Assassin guy sounds like someone that got caught and made the hall of shame

it is how software companies plan updates or releases of new important features these days, and this in only to ensure that nothing breaking makes it to the public... wake up man, stop chasing ufo's it's 2019 ffs

This is a free game afterall, what are u guys afraid of? banning some bots & trash cheaters but no, u need to go thru hours on end of "legal ramifications". Like what's wrong with u? /insert drake meme template

Livo wasted insane amount of time for this tool (ever since ~April 2019 when patch 6.5 came and broke every dps meter) and I remember the issues he had with putting everything in order and as a dev myself, I can relate to that kind of anxiety, dps meter still had bugs, site wasn't up, ppl had issues with installing other dependencies (npcap/.NET framework) and forum thread was created and started to get flooded...

At some point I was afraid he might have even choose to abandon it completely... but he's still here and delivering top quality out of his own personal time and u guys choose to ignore... In an usual company project this would have cost you thousands of EUR per month for such a project. Livo did it for free, out of passion for nyerk game and is now supplying you and the community with all the means necessary to avoid cheating players.

This is more and more like a system in a corrupt country... delay after delays and nothing is ever done. gj again gf, listening to the community...

the Mysterious Weapons Selection Box of the Dark Dragon King, the [Rune] Daevanion Skill Selection Box (10 types), the [Rune] Legendary Transformation Contract (10 types) as well as the [Rune] Box of Lucky Kinah!

It's good2know they are indeed aware what the important things are in that entire reward list. sad to see how they yet again, added far too many useless crap, which I guess it will have a much higher chance of occurrence :\

This is absolutely how it is, gf cashing in on our behalf after "falling" for this game long ago and sticking with it...

...maybe a few breaks here and there but now, with (every) new (major) patch they have the opportunity to get us hard. Items that are available in game only generate rewards if you are willing to put in sickening amount of no-life and multitasking(and multiple accounts) otherwise just pay.

They charge this much to somehow, mirror the actual work a knowledgeable and dedicated f2p user has to do to stack-up on said items that happen to be available in-game... Neah who am I fooling? that's just bs... pure greediness it what it is (obviously) :\

It's near the Rega region(you reach it when coming from the starting point after just entering Dumah) , they are called injured archon and look like a mob laying on the ground. You need to use the item on them and they become Regenerated Archon smth (forgot the whole name) .