Posts by Matei

He is not wrong to bark at Gales since he's the only bridge between community and ppl managing the game. We have proof of this when they added the (lazy af solution) open-world drops, which kor do not have.

But seeing how the game is right now, almost every player would assume that he is not able to forward the proper feedback or gets stage-fright when it comes to actually talking to one of the managers (either event manager, shop manager, manager of managers...)

He needs to man up and schedule a meeting with the people in charge and say how bad the game really is (mostly because of their incompetence, but needs to just focus on the solutions). There are more than enough ways to fix the game, even without the help of NCSoft. You have to go big or go home on this one, no more bs like open world brainless farm with RNG or events with 30-days skins. NO! all that stuff is useless!

You have to address first and foremost:

1. transformations (maybe it's about time to get a selectable legendary one via an event?!
    2. enchant stones (no, morphing 3-4x ultimate stones per week is not OK and definitely doesn't feel rewarding...)
    3. manastones (the supply of legendaries/ultimate ones is a complete joke)
    4. daevanian skill box (the so-called shugo needs to spawn like 5x at once or just add it to the loottable of each boss and mini-boss to allow ppl to upgrade the skills and ACTUALLY play the 6.5 patch...)
    5. stigma enchant stones (why aren't these a drop in instances, same as pve stones?!) most ppl don't even know they exist...
    6. a token system to gather mats and then exchange them for missing pieces of gear instead of relying on perma-rng to (never) get it (same as 5.x used to be with the crystals from library/garden gear)
    7. shop prices and shop rng via lootbox need to be toned down... it's unreal how bad then become and nobody that I know in game is using it anymore for anything else than selling Gold Packs

My theory exactly... someone spazzed out on keyboard and did 22 instead of 2 :D

I actualy agree GF putting overpriced upgrading items in shop , this is the best way to control a bit the p2w evolution.

U want to pay your way to the top ? Pay hard.

Y but best for economy is cheaper shop so f2p can have access too. Cuz even casual ppl that pay euros. Not thousands but like 100 euro a month or so cant afford this kind of p2w not even close

Trying to explain this over and over... but nobody listens and shop pricing manager literally gets no feedback about this (this is why all the weird prices). Right now we just have the Apple version of Aion shop.

I don't care abou the update we are in. I just do not like the ideea of direct buy of evolution items in shop.

Servers wont turn off with rng , servers will shut down with direct buy , get ult gear + 15 , get bored and ciao.

This is complete bs, IF this piece of a nyerk game would be rewarding enough I would play it with all my alts, actively. But right now it has no real point.

Was a fantastic idea to remove HT and then let ppl "rest" after all the hard work, by introducing this Bobunerk Rusty Coin event full of perma-afk-ing. gg go next (patch) X/

This is the least and most uninspired action they could have done to please the community and somehow, for ppl like Winterhold this worked... I dont understand how they can get away with this perma-rng crap...

Not to name anyone in particular but there is no real need to feel like a toxic community when game is full or RNG and everything atm can feel unrewarding and make you question your luck in this life...

Galeas I lost count how many times I said that GF needs to make this game more friendlier for new ppl and all they did is put more random events on top of random mob farming... this is really bad and nobody new will stick around and put up with this game for more than 1month in green transform..

I would really try to implement a 1 per month event that results in Selectable Ancient form with achievable & active gameplay.