[Aion 7.6] Auto hunting

• No idea why you would discuss if this feature should be implemented or skipped.

Currently there are about no bots cause theres nothing to farm. With the implementation the droprate gets nerfed from what I understand, but theres about no active player farming mobs anyway.

I'm telling you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear.

• And how much it takes to kill 100 mobs with this bot? 30min? xD What a waste of electricity.

In my country electricity is nothing.

Don't tell me you don't have more than 10hrs per day your PC open, and afk in-game.

Now you can afk and farming in-game, get TITAN COINS -> extract them into polishing -> and fail your odians/runes, easy game. ^^^^

• I really doubt anyone will be able to Farm more than 1h without getting killed by asmo/ely or anything alike

• A feature to show more numbers online when the staff gets asked for an infographic or something.

Mining bitcoins is not really worth it anymore but I think you can still use that electricity you waste on auto-hunting to do it, transform bitcoins into aion coins and still get more from it than this feature. Since they added this feature in KR, some of the players and streamers there do nothing all day than farming Ingg/Gelk players, so another rng feature (either you die or not overnight).

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• The only reason I would ever use that bot is if im leveling a new character.

I also do not see any other benefit from it, given the OW drops are gone since last patch. If they introduce them again, I'm sure it'll be a different story.

• In the last 2 hours I "farmed" 5 combat insignias, just by doing my household and laundry while my character is fighting ;)

• is a function just for help with insigne of exp so dont cry about loot nerf, is normal must just say ty for this XD we need a lot of exp if wanna buy essence daevanion / book/ extractor, fragment leg form

• 5h farm-80 titan coins +30x titancoin bag. Didnt get stuck once , didnt die once.

0 pots used

0 forms used

total 650mobs killed

anyone tested cube afk farm?

• How many insignias of experience?

• So I guess this is useless now (it already was, but is funny how there was a function for reporting AutoHunting and now AutoHunting is a new function)

Skills_tab_EN.jpg

• So, I gave the new system a try. [..] Gunner appearantly, weapon switch is overrated i guess?

Edited by Volveremos: Vulgar content

• [...]

Edit by Zapiel: Discussing activities prohibited by the ToS.

"I'm the wrong kind of people, why'd you listen to me?"

<Parts of signature removed due to being true>