Posts by Kiunsae

They were very easy to level before 6.0, after 6.0 with the changes in the low level zones and skills they become very weak at lower levels. But don't worry, as soon as you reach level 80 you will see they are really strong class.

I was farming Dumaha Field Glory last weeks, and everything was fine (I thought the reduction will be permanent removed, silly me). Now I logged and I see I have like 8% less. For level 8 that is a lot, it cost me 2-3 days of daily quests (even being +50% of Elim Energy always), and I'm not able to play all the days Dumaha is open.

This has disappointed me a lot, Red Katalam is easy with the chest boxes, I reached lvl 9 very quick but farming glory in Dumaha is very hard. I just wanted to get the 10 weekly ultimate coupons from Dumaha lvl 9 but seems I won't be able never.

I would love to be able to go to Dumaha all days, or see increased fame rewards from quests, or mobs...

Currently in the game I've seen many extreme gear dropped by some world bosses and at broker. This extreme gear set I've seen is the Presumption set but I'm wondering if the Acrimony set is available in the current version of the game.

The Acrimony extreme gear gives critical while the Presumption gear not. How to obtain the Acrimony extreme gear?

We're getting 30% instead of 300% more xp... Galeas

Yes, I don't know why but it seems like I was convinced it was 300... It is indeed 30%. I wrote it wrong.

Sorry for the wrong info.

Probably you thought: 30% makes no change and is useless it has to be 300% :D

Yes, that's the same I'm thinking... Anyway I won't be able to play too much this weekend so knowing it is 30% instead of 300% makes me feel better

They should increase the amount of rabbits in instances so we won't need to do them twice again next week. Also it would be great to reduce the amount of needed rabbits in Lakrum and Dumaha. 75 instead of 150 would be good. Making again Hero Trial quests from 0/60 is just crazy... now is more like 13/73...