Significant Drop In Server Population

• Company get what they deserve in their long goal

They had years ! to make game better

Even donators will pass cuse who wants donate in empty servers

• When one game is active with player and not bot :P you see activity on the forum to ... last days i see only 3 post active and nothing else. I think we ( i say we and for my self) must prepare to say R.I.P Aion ;(;(;(;(

• When one game is active with player and not bot :P you see activity on the forum to ... last days i see only 3 post active and nothing else. I think we ( i say we and for my self) must prepare to say R.I.P Aion ;(;(;(;(

I mean, nobody is surprised. Myself and others have been preaching this for years, about the changes they have to make. They didn't listen.

Anyone involved in the MMO industry would have known this is the outcome, to sacrifice the integrity of a game for more monetary gains will always have the negative consequence of losing players.

Unfortunately Gameforge still doesn't get it. Maybe when they go bankrupt they will understand. Also Ncsoft is bad in 2020, terrible gaming phone company.

Aion ended after 4.* for me.

• its really gone downhill since 7.5 yet i see no posts from GF about this they are staying away from this post at all costs.

• Daily mobs are available only if the other faction takes the respective garrison. Working as intended.

• Daily mobs are available only if the other faction takes the respective garrison. Working as intended.

Are you Asmo as linked in your profile?

I was able to do them whenever garrison was blue or green. You have to search another spot^^

• I dont know why this thread is about having a low server population, look on your own, our game is well populated KAPPA OMEGALUL

24.800 Likes in just a single day, damn AION EU is popular.
    Now we atleast know where that RNG MUSCLE BIZEPS box money went <3

• There is something fishy about these thumbs up...
    I did not know so many people from all over the world are playing Aion :/

• Likes dont say nothing... i work to a retail company and i am one of many admin on facebook pages and belive me many times from total likes to a single post 90% are fake .

• He was joking, he is fully aware aion EU does not have that many players,u can notice it by his specific "Kappa" and "Omegalul" words, which are mostly used by people with a not so great vocabulary.

• this threat is still valid, even tho 7.9 saw a small increase in playerbase

at this point, individual servers are dead. All activities are done inter-server. The only thing going on in the local servers are sieges. LFG is dead. Dredgion is dead.

AION LIVE

Nexus: Zach (Asmodian Cleric) 2012-2014

Spatalos: Maurine (Elyos Gunner) 2014-2015

Telemachus --> Deyla: Finland (Asmodian Cleric) 2015-2016

Grendal --> Antriksha: Cersei (Asmodian Bard) 2017-2018

Nergal --> Stormwing: Max (Elyos Cleric) 2018-2020

Stormwing: Tom (Elyos Painter) 2020-2022

AION CLASSIC

Tahabata: Dale (Elyos Ranger) 2023-Present

• at this point, individual servers are dead. All activities are done inter-server. The only thing going on in the local servers are sieges. LFG is dead. Dredgion is dead.

I'm sure before the end of this year there will be a server merger.

The question will be who will be merged with who and what are the names of the future servers.

• I dont play this game anymore... I just still read through forum from time to time because I am interested in AION classic. But ... I can imagine that this will be a tough year. SOLO gets published by Gameforge so that they have a decent new game they can lean on. Several concurrents are coming like Elyon, Lost Ark maybe too, New World in August. Ashes of Creation Alpha will be in June. And other games that I dont even have on my mind now. Hard days for Aion, sadly.

• at this point, individual servers are dead. All activities are done inter-server. The only thing going on in the local servers are sieges. LFG is dead. Dredgion is dead.

I'm sure before the end of this year there will be a server merger.

The question will be who will be merged with who and what are the names of the future servers.

For what purpose?

Server merges aren't needed anymore thanks to cross-cancer being the hottest meme now.