Posts by Zergie

Anyway a pleb like me can get access to these numbers myself?

[...]

Maybe the game was just more fun back then? Maybe it being older content doesn't matter to many, as long as its enjoyable?

Edit Olly : Out of ToS.

It is about memories.

If you don't like it, you don't pay, and you don't play

Right...money can bring back memories. Exactly the ones we need to revive. Better watch youtube vids of 1.5. It's free.

I like aion 1.5 better than current aion. For me I love the idea of old pay to play aion and will definitely play it. You can stay in p2w retail aion if u like.

I'm in favor of the bot purely because there are so many important items to get with experience insignia's. If the bot wouldn't be there, it would be a mindless grind even for that with less rewards for the player.

Preferably id like to see the field glory loot implemented with quests, or drops from instances (a good droprate, not shit).

I especially would like a system where the 1st boss in an instance drops platinum cubelets for the 2nd boss in the instance (2nd drops for 3rd etc). This way through trial and error almost anyone would be able to run through aion pve. Right now people just kill the 1st boss in prom and leave, what kind of mmo has that?

He was joking, he is fully aware aion EU does not have that many players,u can notice it by his specific "Kappa" and "Omegalul" words, which are mostly used by people with a not so great vocabulary.

Dont think his comment was to answer seriously. It refers to Blizzard who at a pc game convention announced a mobile diablo game and was confused about all the negative comments they received.

[...]

Edit by Isobel : Out of ToS.

Your new exitlag update made mine work again, but still often I have to relog for it to work. It gives the green connection light but doesn't do anything, then when u enter nevi, or a server wide instance, it can suddenly work again. Than for example when u go out again it could just not work anymore. Yes, only using tcp connections.

Thanks for feedback. To be clear, it stop/start working exactly at the moment when you go in/out from integrated server, right? I will investigate it. It might requires increasing debug logging if I won't be able to reproduce it on my PC.

yes, but the same applies for just login in to the game, sometimes ill have to log off, and log back in. Everytime the green light on the dps meter is on though, so it does seem to have a certain connection. I guess changing to server wide or going back to main server is a way of logging in which is probably why it sometimes works again then since u reconnect to a different server.

Your new exitlag update made mine work again, but still often I have to relog for it to work. It gives the green connection light but doesn't do anything, then when u enter nevi, or a server wide instance, it can suddenly work again. Than for example when u go out again it could just not work anymore. Yes, only using tcp connections.

I'm not quite sure why everyone was expecting these boxes to contain odians/runes themselves, they are way too cheap for that.

Because its says so on the description? Apparantly some people still logically assume that what the description says is true. You are in a next stage where u understand that gameforge translators make so many mistakes that everything has to be doubted. That shouldn't be expected though.

This is not yet included in our 7.5 version since Korea made these changes in a later version of 7.5 which we didn't receive.

They REALLY need to something against these people, who are making countless accounts and just abusing the game. It's getting more out of hand with every Event.

Or perhaps make items more accessible so people aren't pushed in that direction? Maybe make it achievable for people who play active without the need for many accounts? As Alibi says: "These people aren't the real issue."

Is it an exploit?

Normally exploits are fixed quite quickly. For some reason they decided to keep the skill drop in makarna instead of moving it to a harder instance where u cant just enter with alts every minute to check for a skill. Or they could have added it to a solo instance making sure alts can't be abused. The same can be said for stigma enchantment stones. They could have taken them out of the gold ingot store if it was seen as an exploit and added it somewhere else. They chose to keep it the way things are.

I see it more as a way for people who want to put in the extra effort to get rewarded and catch up with p2w. Personally i would prefer it a lot more for all these things to be able to be done on 1 character and be properly farmable, but alas it's not the old aion we know. But if the pure definition of an exploit is that it isnt intended like this, than it makes no sense it can still be done. Even in 7,5 they eventually added makarna normal mode back, with the shugo drop.

I never said EU would be different because of this reason than other versions. But calling people who find their own ways of getting stigmas or daeva skills to 15 exploiters is just stupid.

People have been exploiting grey areas in Aion since the very start.

This is no longer a grey area, it's just insane... The lengths people will go to so that they can afk in stelussia...

Oh well, best of luck. My +4 stigmas and crappy gear are good enough.

Maybe the insane part is that its necessary in the current game to accomplish many things. As f2p with just 1 main char u will not get +15 daeva skills or +15 stigma's unless u use your wallet.

From what i see the stats are very minimal...yes the weapon atack changed a bit and the max stats u can reroll u got a slightly increase and thats it...guess they where lazy and just added some pvp sets so people got a new goal but its not gamebreaking difference at least not in my eyes

Check the defense stats. Cleary they realised they upped dmg a little bit too mucf for all classes, basically the reason why all new items only give a lot more defense and little offense. Even the newly added item above feather is mostly defense based.