General Event Discussion

• Save the euro for 12 months and buy a Porche!

Not complaining thank you for paying for us to enjoy AION :)

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• i did spend more than 4 k Eurso in the lamp event by the end of 2019 and got nothing special beside enchantment stones ultimate which i don't need or can sell in broker its sad you see your money goes away for nothing. yesterday i tried 165 hammers i will not tell you what i got i will let you enjoy this video

They fooled you once, shame on them. They fooled you twice, shame on you.

No sympathy here, sorry. :facepalm:

Legend of the Kaisinel Temple

• So....if it was free in your opinion, why don´t you have one when you say everyone has tons of billions and alt accounts?..

just think a bit I know you can do it ... may be not everyone was up at this period no ??? You seem smart lol

• Can someone give me a reward summary on that video? It's unbearable to watch with that crappy watermark and the extreme amount of tinfoil opening a few at a time constantly doing map switching nonsense

• i did spend more than 4 k Eurso in the lamp event

yesterday i tried 165 hammers

How tf can you be that hard of a casher and have NEITHER +15 stigmas NOR +15 daevanions... these are waaay more impactful than kais, esp. on a painter. So either you're investing your money real unintelligent, or you're just incredibly unlucky. But something just doesn't add up here... :blink:

• So either you're investing your money real unintelligent, or you're just incredibly unlucky. But something just doesn't add up here... :blink:

investing ? what ? =]] Using cash for aion is the opposite of an investment, it is a waste of money, consumption of it, or w/e just like buying a car.

• But something just doesn't add up here... :blink:

Well, why do you think we don't like RNG? :)

Same as someone opening one F2P Lamp getting Kaisinel. :)

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

• So either you're investing your money real unintelligent, or you're just incredibly unlucky. But something just doesn't add up here... :blink:

investing ? what ? =]] Using cash for aion is the opposite of an investment, it is a waste of money, consumption of it, or w/e just like buying a car.

Nope, if you buy a car you can sell it back at least. Sometimes even at a higher price if the car is still looking good, sometimes some car brands and models can have a better value as time goes on, or even you changed things in it that made it's value going up.

Here in Aion, your account has it's value inevitably going down for a simple reason : there are more and more p2w RNG systems implemented with new NCSoft updates.

So no chance for an account to have it's value increasing if you do not catch up with the upcoming systems, at the opposite of a car.

• So....if it was free in your opinion, why don´t you have one when you say everyone has tons of billions and alt accounts?..

this was ONE OF the reasons that made me quit. I didnt had acess to aion during this week.

I basicly got screwed over on 1v1's by gameforge. i just cant be arsed to fight vs someone who has 30k extra hp (Basicly +- 40% more) avalaible just cause he was here that week and i wasnt.

This wouldnt be such a big problem if further ahead you could get it somehow without having to cash like a morron.

This is basicly one of the biggest problems with this publisher. Everything is unattainable unless ure here during the events (or worse, promos that dont give anything) .

Things should be attainable during your normal gameplay. IF we have to wait for events to get anything done then im sorry but thats just bad and certainly not enjoyable at all.

There is plenty to be said about this hillbilly p2w model but im not gonna go any further on the subject.

• Due to recent morphing changes and RNG failures, we need an urgent event to get more Ultimate PVP stones and increase in-game drop rates.

you dont see are dont wanting to give us, more purple and red PVP stones...for multiple reasons,pvp will be unbalanced probably they say,but in my oppinion....when everyone will have +15,more skill and gear bugs will show up,and many more bad things!

Rune-Legendary-Transformation-Contract-10types.jpg

• when everyone will have +15,more skill and gear bugs will show up,and many more bad things!

Yes but progress for new players just got a lot harder with new box and morphing limits; no problem for the already +15.

In 7.5 what happens then?

Does everyone doing the current genesis crystal path who are not on their final piece of pvp blackfeather just have to throw it away?

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• Or when you're working towards smting for months and then an event comes giving it to everyone for 50kk in broker.

And then all of this combines with barely any content in the game or any incentive to do the crappy repeatable content we ve been doing for years (y) great game!

H8025vo.gif

• Problem is that there’s no better mmo than aion, I tried all of them, I keep quiting aion and keep coming back. The content is so bad yet I haven’t seen a better combat system. What we need is a remake/remaster like archage but it will never happen because people keep spending 4K euros per event, why remake something that is making profit after 10 years? 🤦

Streaming 7.2 content at Twitch

t1xZorE.png