Posts by Empyrius

hard to say what's good for you, but you guys are referring so someone who seem to have (nearly) all collections full... incl. the crit dmg collections.

This is why he can make full crit work more than others.

Yeah I see your point here, though, I did the basic math and crit surpasses atk even without crit dmg collections (when your effective crit is equal to your crit rate, it can be lower/higher aswell)

Quick question since you seem 2 be very knowledgeable, is there a crit hard cap somewhere? I've been hearing some people say that crit is capped at 44% (basically where the well-known crit chart from Livo ends), but I'd like to know if that's actually true. If you have any input I'd appreciate it.

I feel like a glad+support chanter is kind of a must in a heavy phys dmg group.

The dmg push a gladiator gives for the phys. group is not high enough imo to prioritize him over for example a sorc, since the amount of dmg sorc does more than the gladiator is most of time higher then all the dmg gladiator pushes the physicals.

I'm pretty sure he's joking mate

I would enjoy the game much more if I had an ultimate form as well.

Why? Would you get your ass kicked less? [...]

It's not always about getting your ass kicked or not tho. Imo, things that just increase your dmg such as daevs, stigmas and collections, are not as strived for as things that actually change your gameplay. Ofc, having these kinda things can change your gameplay aswell, but not to the same extend as having an ultimate transformation does (for the majority of classes).

Try rolling with +0 stigmas, devs and gear + a Kaisi and see how far that takes you.

I've never said that having an ultimate transformation is having more impact on your strength than having improved skills. Pls re-read my comment if you actually think I've said that. What I wanted to point out is, that faster gameplay and getting more skills into the same amount of time, things that an ultimate transformation allows you to do, is just way more appealing and satisfying for the player than "just having higher dmg numbers". At least imo.

AION 7.7 - 10 NEW THINGS INCOMING In Aion 7.7 Update (Aion MMORPG 2020 Guide)

The way you explained the Lumiels Transmutation System, starting at 5:43, is not how it works :blush:

It works like this: The System is basically meant to convert "trash items" into something better. Every item ingame is giving a fixed amount of "Lumiel Points" if you sacrifice it to that system. For example a legendary transformation potion gives 80 points. You have to sacrifice enough items to get to 1000 "Lumiel Points". Once you have sacrificed enough items, you will get a selection of five possible rewards (which you can see on the screenshot on korean website) and in the end you get one of these rewards (in this case the MagicAtk Platinum Cubelet).

I would enjoy the game much more if I had an ultimate form as well.

Why? Would you get your ass kicked less? [...]

It's not always about getting your ass kicked or not tho. Imo, things that just increase your dmg such as daevs, stigmas and collections, are not as strived for as things that actually change your gameplay. Ofc, having these kinda things can change your gameplay aswell, but not to the same extend as having an ultimate transformation does (for the majority of classes).

Honestly the green odian should keep the current % dmg reduction while allowing sorcs to use their skills.

The fact that you can't use any skills whilst having that skill active is so ridiculous, I actually was convinced that it was a translation mistake when I first read it

Gl with that

Only cause you had a big chunk of bad luck doesn't mean it's to unrealistic. Basically getting runes to +5 is rather easy cause the rate is >/= 50%. After that it's 33%, which is actually pretty high. People have been proccing 3x 20% to get stigmas from +12 to +15 out of stigma events, so proccing 33% multiple times in a row doesn't seem that impossible. Also we already have someone who's sitting on a +12 effect.

With 7.5.2 we'll get the possibility to reroll our Burning Altar stuff. Anyone knows for sure whether or not the rune/odian slots will be reset aswell? Or only the optional stats? :)