Posts by Rinnie

I'm in favor of the bot purely because there are so many important items to get with experience insignia's. If the bot wouldn't be there, it would be a mindless grind even for that with less rewards for the player.

Galeas You also know this is the reason the vote was in favor of bot system.

Now tell me why all those items cant be given in another more interactive way?

How about:

- Exp insignias from runatorium\dredgion\neviwind

- Exp insignias from pvp quests

- Exp insignias in literally every single time attack instance chest

I could go on but you get my point.

How in the world is anyone profiting from auto hunt system existing? help me understand

ps: if kinah sink is a reason to have people spend on exp extractors, then make the rewards from those things pots giving you 50% of your exp bar (a few of them like 5-6)

Oh and dont tell me its about online numbers, those numbers have nothing to do with Quarterly income

theres 4 ulti forms already, I dont get why giving one out in a f2p event (no rng) would be so bad?

Because all these 4 ult form are more or less the same. If you have one you wont (prolly) gamble to get it.

I mean yeah of course, im talking about the legendary forms like 10 different ones+irunin, its like 400 attack.

Im just saying at this point im almost sure taking a hit in ult form random box sales for playerbase increase would be worth it.

Its probably too late already though

theres 4 ulti forms already, I dont get why giving one out in a f2p event (no rng) would be so bad? people want the rest of the forms for the collections anyway.

Way too many people are quitting lately out of frustration and I honestly cant see this model being worth it for too much longer.

At this point I think doing a "welcome back event" with ulti form as end reward would actually make profit for them, more so than any RNG muscle AND LUNG CAPACITY INCREASING ulti form random box on the shop

Since attack doesnt scale linearly vs defense values, there comes a point where u have so much attack compared to your targets defense that crit will always give you more dps.

But its more complicated than that when you factor in that crit also gives you less % increase per crit manastone the more crit you get.

To give an extreme and easy example would be:

You will always have more dps on a boss with 25 000 defense from attack stones.

On the contrary you will always do more dps on a lower end boss with 5000 defense from crit manastones.

There used to be a spreadsheet for different boss defense values and what manastone setup would be optimal for each class on each boss but that probably isnt updated anymore.

For pvp you basicly either have a higher rate of crits or a lower rate of crits which do more damage.

in a perfect world you slot full attack and every time you engage on someone you roll that 35% crit every single hit.

in the end its all up to preference and who you're fighting against and what defense they have.

Can we have something worth our time from an event at some point? I dont mind doing the work, but I want to have something, anything from spending time doing what is supposed to be a rare event.

With how the event is right now its all just trash RNG where 99% of players will be frustrated with no rewards or bad ones from the few who manage to drop hammers.

While the daeva essence drop in the Time attack chest for pve instances have proven to effectively revive PVE, why not do something similar for PVP?

There hasn't been a reason to PVP for full +15 T2 Ultimate geared players as the rewards are strictly enchantment stones, while now to be "fully ready to PVP anyone" you need daeva skills +15, stigmas +15, ultimate transform.

Try fighting someone who has any of those 3 without them yourself and come tell me how much fun you had.

Pre-6.x people used to PVP for the fun of it because thats whats left after everyone is done getting the best stuff, you fight people and the more skilled player or the one on the more broken class usually wins which is motivating in itself.

Not saying your suggestion is bad, but the reward for PVP should be greater than PVE, not less than.

As its generally understood that PVP is more difficult to master, or atleast used to be, the rewards also need to compensate for the effort put in.

And the rewards for losing should never be less than half of what you get from winning, the gear\stigma\daeva\form gap is already increasing when you give the already behind players less than the winning ones.

There could be Legendary fragment of memory, there could be transform contracts, there could be stigma enchants, daeva essence alongside the already existing rewards.

Galeas please forward this, and dont just consider PVE but PVP aswell when you roll out the new 100% drop rewards in instances.

edit: could you imagine how insanely tryhard 1v1 arenas would be if the reward for being in the top 10 would be something like a 10-type legendary contract and rank 1 would get a random apostle?

Galeas the new Ancient Fragment Of Memory drop in nara and minionite instances are a nice addition but aren't they a bit useless as something to work towards when you are still limited to 2 ancient breaths monthly per account?

Are we going to get more of them? unlimited amount would be nice as the fragments are limited already, and you would have to work for it and pay for any reset of those instances.

Even if the breaths were unlimited some people are already saying this addition is a joke and really if we have 2 breaths monthly I cant really defend it either

if you had been using your brain and looked at the "original rate" on +9 which shows 30% its for GETTING to that level, not the level above.

This boost is until you reach +12 nothing else

Galeas

I don't know if you realise how useless farming sinister pieces from instances is when the time spent doing those instances really dont add up with lets say: the price of 1 sweet choco on shop.

Or are you telling me 39 coins is worth 10 instances fully completed? I feel like theres some confusion going on with what is what.

This event would barely be worth doing even if the reward from completing instances were [Rune] Chocorunerk’s Sweet Chocolate instead of [Event] Pieces of Sinister Chocolate... If players aren't able to get atleast 20 recipes during the event without shop, I suggest changing the event tag to a promo one Galeas

I already created an artist,but it have blocked the basic skills of painter. Maybe in level 10 those skills will be unlocked? Or i am doing something wrong?

You can only use painter skills while using paint rings, you are using an instrument im guessing