General Event Discussion

• This event rewards are joke besides marchutan/kaisinell everything useless or in to small quantity just imagine my full +15 ulti gear templar with stigmass +12 getting melted by someone who have stigmas +15 with ezz

when i was trying to make one of stigmas +15 ive use 200 stigma enchantments and highest it was +14 just imagine how long take to get 200 stigma enchantments if ur free 2 play player with 1 char and account ^^

basicly game forge forget that this game is played by ppl that have 24 h day to do theyr stuff working sleeping etc and since they wan money from us they give us 0 time to enjoy game.

once uget fully geared u think u will enjoy game? ur wrong u wont find anybody to fight mostly u get ppl that are half bots or low geared that u can 1-2 shot or some cheaters that never get ban and can delete u in like half second even if ur on equal gear.

Last 20 runatoriums only vs random normal ppl aint even joining cause rewards are crap .

• The only way to enjoy Aion is to wait for events that reward well without breaking the game.

The current trend appears to be more limits and nerfs so I am curious how the eu producer is going to give players more goals in 7.5 apart from more stuff to enchant

Being F2P with RNG is like this :dash::dash::pushharder: you know that what you need will cost 100's or 1000's euros, so you just grind on for the hell of it and not expect any instant gratification.

It's not always great like the current event so just save up your hammers until next week hope for the best.

Players want more rewards without so much P2W but try getting Gameforge to think like that; even if they could sell many more gold packs by making the game rewarding, they would still want their cake and more because that's the way the P2W cookie crumbles.. :cookie:.. and it's not only Aion other games are even worse.

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• This event is a big joke ! I tried 66 hammers in total !
    except tp scrolls / pots / leg mana stones ( that you can t even choose ) / 1 ulti pvp stones and one box for pve feather etc NOTHING really worth like essence or daeva skills or contracts ...

I m not used to spend for such promo events I wanted to try my luck this time and yeah sadly rates are so bad ... :scensored:
    so Now imagine not spending in shop and getting one hammer out of all your char on your account every two days .... lol what can you expect ...

really gameforge ... you don t even make people want to spend more .. event not rewarding and if you pay ... not rewarding either wtf ...

Disrupting the forum atmosphere.

- Zapiel

• How about to put hammers to the gold sand shop for kinah (50- 100kk). 2- 4 per day (for example). It could help to reduce kinah in game too.

And for those who don't have 100b ? This only helps the wealthiest guys, by getting them richer.

• a bird told me these are the chances for the hammers:

0.01% kaisinel

0.02% wise dragon weapon

0.03% legendary

1.5% daeva chest

3.5% 62 types

have fun gambling with your money

• Why wise dragon so rare !?? :scensored: You made an event to almost get it for free and now you :censored:people and don t let those who couldn’t participate when it was almost free , to get it :scensored: ????
    Galeas wise dragon free and now impossible to get ?! Why ?!?

Flaming.

- Zapiel

• Due to recent morphing changes and RNG failures, we need an urgent event to get more Ultimate PVP stones and increase in-game drop rates.

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• Almost free?

Took me 10 freaking billion kinah to get it during the event until I had the correct weapon.

Of course that was during the granker event, but still I wouldn´t call 10b kinah "free".

There were some lucky people getting it on first try, but I also know some people that spent 15-20kkk to get the right one.

• Can we get some nice afk event >> since the last events where a total mess , i dont think its possible to mess up an afk event

give us some event with

-legendary apostle

-rank a minions

ultimate pvp/pve stones

-daeva chests

-stigma enchants

• lol ofc it was for free after the franker event everyone has tons of billion + the veteran rewards reset and everyone has tons of alt account full of rewards stop faking it was hard to get it !
    it was for free and now impossible to get why ?????

This hammer event should be like the last one and give wise dragon as easy as it was previously given lighting and dark easy :scensored:

Flaming.

- Zapiel

• For doing nothing? No thanks

• I am sorry to hear that it's unfortunate . i did spend more than 4 k Eurso in the lamp event by the end of 2019 and got nothing special beside enchantment stones ultimate which i don't need or can sell in broker its sad you see your money goes away for nothing. yesterday i tried 165 hammers i will not tell you what i got i will let you enjoy this video

• I am sorry to hear that it's unfortunate . i did spend more than 4 k Eurso in the lamp event by the end of 2019 and got nothing special beside enchantment stones ultimate which i don't need or can sell in broker its sad you see your money goes away for nothing. yesterday i tried 165 hammers i will not tell you what i got i will let you enjoy this video

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is exactly the reason why they will never change anything about their RNG shop model.

It is well known that literally everything in this game is based on rng, yet people throw their money at GF in absurd amounts..

The term "event" is simply another expression for "gimme your money".