Aion 7.5

• Well they said PSO2 is free version of FF14 I don't know how true is that but PSO2 isn't launch soon I'll skip BnS for now because Q4 shows their earning decreased as well guess the game isn't in good condition either.

I look at RO but the skill changes won't happened until late April/early May.

I'm interesting in Archeage Unchained but wondered if it's worth the money no pvp in Unchained at all.

• Sorc : Slight UP defensive wise

If I understood correctly, three skills get changed:

~ Ironclad gets +500 shock-resi

~ Spear leaches 20% instead of 50% (30% instead of 60% when improved)
    ~ Elemental Wards increased defenses, but halved uptime (15 secs instead of 30 secs)

I'd say that's rather a nerf, than a buff :D

• Why do they keep adding stuff that we don't want?

In Aion Korea they are years ahead of EU in terms of player development, so they need to keep adding things that keeps them playing while GF policy is to remove things so that progress is slow but more people use their cash shop.

in Korea they (can) actually play the game, in EU we just farm with the false hopes of one day reaching a playable setup

Image result for donkey carrot

• well they can afford to put 2 new ulti transforms since most in korea run around with apostle/kaisinel at least , compared to our servers

• well they can afford to put 2 new ulti transforms since most in korea run around with apostle/kaisinel at least , compared to our servers

Atleast on Odin pretty much every 2.nd player has one of the mentioned Transforms aswell.

• talking about cleric

its not a nerf, they made our strongest dps skill from dots every 4 seconds to every 2 seconds, thats is pretty op
    new cd for healing wave (from 3 sc to 12 sc) it only affects in general, heals in groups for pve and pvp( support clerics) , a dps cleric never cast that skill, not worth it.

the new cd for the blind also was neccesary cuz if u have the golden version u can blind ppl for 18 seconds every 40 seconds hell, thats broken asf, cleric is a top tier class in the 7.5, those changes are nothing cleric still op.

also they took the initial heals from some skills and buffed heal dots, pretty OP.

Edited once, last by Xxtomix4 ().

• You have no clue xD

Sin improvement hardly matters, blind debuff more macc, so what? unless you play MR it wont matter, i would even say its a slight nerf because they wont be able to heal as much as they did on mobs with the surprise attack, so slight nerf for open world.

Cleric rip? no? they only nerfed aoe heals to make aoe damage actually somewhat relevant.

AT's up barely matters:

- additional parry on magic veil? who cares.

- More macc on their buff? cool, so what?

- magic focus boosted? noone use that anyway.

The only "balance changes" that matters pvp wise here are :

Cleric's nerf of aoe heals, allowing for more aoe pressure in group pvp.

Cleric's nerf of blind CD, they wont be able to cover blind as often as they did.

Cleric's up of chain of suffering and splendour of rebirth, giving them stronger sustain and dps in 1v1.
    SM fears increases pdef and mdef by 2000, that's actually a huge nerf to SM.

UD increased from 800 to 1200 on templar and glad.

Glad's Armor of attrition heals 1500 per hit instead of 1000.

Gunner's daevanion headshot variant that gives 100% crit for 2,5s doesn't stun anymore, that's a HUGE nerf.

Gunner's daevanion reload won't give them +15% dmg for 5s anymore.

Gunner's red buff pvp atk reduced from 780 to 500.

Bard's fantastic variation dmg got reduced by 40/45%, cast time reduced from 3s to 1s, cooldown reduced from 40s to 20s, giving them a smaller burst but more often.

Painter's Blow and Sustained colour immersion dmg got reduced by 20%

All the rest of the changes are useless or barely matters.

I hate stupid people.

• Rip SM? Ya know its very good 1v1 class even without fear... Fear was always way too OP as its just a 100% free dmg and to bury whatever you want on enemy... It should of been nerfed after 3.0 already.

No idea why they are boosting Gladi or Sin or chanter... They are already very competitive in 1v1... Biggest wtf is doing anything to AT aside from nerfing the f outta it xD

• After play Archeage a bit I say Archeage is BDO wanna be in term of character creation.

I feel like AA had some kind of 6.0 of their version, I did experience graphics bug missing legs or it loading texture slowly.

Battle system Aion still come out best still Aion combat does not perfect something in AA still superior such as I can chain skill without lag and combo has same cd.(Imagine Aion's sorc skill flame harpoon chain but it has 0 cd for combo skills)

However AA developers decided to separate PvP and PvE completely by introducing AA:Unchained it's a soft of AA classic server + PvE only mode.

I don't know if I wanna buy it because in AA server I'm completely alone and didn't see anyone in game.

Might do forum research on AA:Unchained forums and see how popular it's.

However AA developers decided to separate PvP and PvE completely by introducing AA:Unchained it's a soft of AA classic server + PvE only mode.

Actually its the exactly same game, the only difference is that they removed p2w aspect from unchained 😝

Even though it's still not p2w, they f....... up in game economy during the first week of release with something that is similar to aions gold pack, so people who played from the start and abused that have a very massive advantage now, since in AA gold matters a lot. 😅

• Oof. Guess I won't be a cleric in the future anymore. Why the f do they always have to touch the cleric. Chanter with perma protection spell is now able to heal grps better than cleric and has - in addition - shields and buffs to protect the grp. Meanwhile all I can do as cler is healing light, because the rest of the skills got cd. :loveheart:grrrrrreat

7nTrMS6.png

#unlucky

• Oof. Guess I won't be a cleric in the future anymore. Why the f do they always have to touch the cleric. Chanter with perma protection spell is now able to heal grps better than cleric and has - in addition - shields and buffs to protect the grp. Meanwhile all I can do as cler is healing light, because the rest of the skills got cd. :loveheart:grrrrrreat

omygod why my skills have a cooldown? :((((( so unfair, flash heal should be 0s cd so i can play the game with my toes while i do my makeup tuto that i'm gonna post on youtube soon dont forget to subscribe btw.

Protection spell was op in 6.0, now it's dogsh*t, 4k hp every 2s aint gonna save anyone.

I hate stupid people.