General Event Discussion

• Yeah the 1 magic bloom per instance is pretty worthless. You get 50 per 30min and the cheapest thing is 100 flowers, so the magic blooms that you get from instances make 0 difference.

• You get max 11 contracts every day (if you have nothing to do) for being afk, how is this event useless?

How do you get 11 Contracts every day?

Can you explain to me the process?

• You get max 11 contracts every day (if you have nothing to do) for being afk, how is this event useless?

How do you get 11 Contracts every day?

Can you explain to me the process?

Afk 1 hour on every char to get 100 magic blooms and then buy the contract from the npc every day (considering that the max number of chars is 11). You'd have to spend 11h online daily.

• Could we get insight why is it planned so? Getting 1x flower is pretty useless as you get x50 every 30 minutes. It serves no purpose and only makes people feel angry and lash out in forums or ironically joke in game.

It's the same as giving players 1 slot stone or 500 shards. Useless and wasting time, but still here we are talking about it :|

Player base - we want less RNG and more rewarding gameplay

Developers - we value your feedback and want to provide you with sense of pride and accomplishment by bringing .... RNG

• Galeas is it planned that you only get 1x flower per each instance.. or is it a bug?

It is planned like that.

Is this some kind of belated april fools joke?

People always criticized afk-events because they want to actively play the game and not being forced to be locked to afk on a character they may not even want to play. That's why the first flower bouquet event (this here is obviously some kind of copy) was rather well received. Now you ruined that by turning it into another hardcore-afk-event. Awesome.

Can we please have events where we have to actually play the game instead of events which force us to not play the game?

• Galeas The rewards of event are underwhelming,2 LEGENDARY ENCH stones in 2 weeks IF U ARE LUCKY.God bless

EDIT: WE ASKED fragments of spirits from event and we got nothing.

Galeas you can feel free to ban me for the following but

Jigsaw :scensored:First of all no one is forced to buy the Ench stones because every single one is morphing them and

2nd the event was made for those who dont have the pve weapon or a mount yet.

If you gonna buy smthin out of the Npc then it will be the transform scroll and not the stones :scensored: and stop complaining always about the worst thing which is maybe a single piece of item out of 100 orher great things.

U can buy wings, weapons a transf scroll etc with normal prices and the only thing you are complaining about is always the thing no one is aiming for.

Pls stop this negativity

You can express your opinion without harassing other player.

Please avoid this bheaviour

-Grendal

• Can we please have events where we have to actually play the game instead of events which force us to not play the game?

/sign

Making afk more rewarding than running the instance is really dumb.

I am cool with the event for newer people BUT where are our PVP fragments that we have been asking for months ?

U said this event was planned long time before we started asking for fragments. As i remember ,nwe are asking for fragments in the events since the begining of 6.0.

And another thing, as u plan all things lets say 1 month or 2 before implementing it, when u planned the morph costs u should of planned also an event with fragments rewards , right ?

I am not telling u guys what to do , i am just suggesting a fair way of doing things.

Like when a poor man wins a nice trip in a contest and he is so excited and well....when he is finaly on the nice exotic island he can't do shi* beacose he aint got money

• and any news about fixing the broken quests for the morph crystals?

will we get a fix b4 the weekend or not :/

Not yet, but we will find a solution for the lost ones I'm pretty sure.

thanks for the update

i think a statement like: "if you do the daily kill quests & the weeklys you ll recieve compensation for sure" would help to get people out on the map again and do the quests nevertheless :) so if you find a solution like that and we have a statement before the weekend that would be highly appreciated!

• current event is promo :scensored:. stop that. why we can buy the stuff in the shop again? we want normal events ...

Avoid bad language

-Grendal

RIP Thor , here since 3.12.2014 :3

593199244718899200.gif?v=1681573031130562777.gif?v=1