Posts by Rym

Is it true that the other regions had this event with 3 boss spawning and not just one like we did? Lot people said that in lfg and i dont know if its troll or not.

After reading event's page it does made me think its maybe be true.

"Elite monsters are terrorising Atreia! Defeat the King of Thieves, Snuwa Grand Chieftain and Rega Hospodar daily between 1 and 2 PM and 7 and 8 PM." it does hint like we should have them all the same time not separately,does not say it like " defeat this OR this etc" or maybe im just overthinking it lol.

It is not very well phrased but was never intended to have them all at the same time. I don't know what other regions had.

It's not just not very well phrased. There is no mistake for the reader, it straight up directly says all 3 spawn between 1 and 2 PM and 7 and 8 PM.

I can top the dps meter of the boss every time I want, can make a video showing you how it's done. You think I'll get loot for being top dps? I think not xD

Read this again and again and again and again. Then, tell me that loot is dps related. Please, stop this lie.

Are you thick in the head or just bad at reading? I specifically stated dps is not in any way, shape, or form, conceivable and unconceivable, within any situation, presenting any form of usefulness at all, and does not help you loot the boss.

I can top the dps meter of the boss every time I want, can make a video showing you how it's done. You think I'll get loot for being top dps? I think not xD

I wonder if event setting is a little different and takes account of the ely/asmo population difference.

For example, if you have 3 more ely than asmo, shall elys drop 3 times more leg contract than asmo, or asmo drop same number of leg contract than elys.

What the problem is, we all do the same thing, more or less we all spend the same effort, the same real life time that we will never get back. But some get rewarded with what is considered trash, while others keep getting rewarded with legendary and apostle contracts.

This is basically the problem that caused the outrage. Since it's consistent as well.

I so far received 2 legendary contracts from the event, no apostle so far. And I very well understand there are players who received 0.

Did GameForge shadow nerf gold shugo spawn in instances again?

If I remember correctly, it has a 10% chance to spawn, however from a sample size of 156 entries only 4 shugos spawn, this is an effective spawn rate of 2.56%.

Where are the rest of them? RNG alone does not account for this gargantuan difference.

There is no such thing as shadow nerfing. I didn't hear of any change. Could you please contact our support? They can report it so that our tech guys check it.

Well anyway, I sent a ticket for the tech guys to check. I think the spawn is quite low.

so if u really can't see any problem in this, and you dont think we actually deserve something after this week of pain then... i'm sorry you blind and need a pair of glasses.

No, you don't deserve anything or any form of compensation just for being asmodian.

This is because a lot of asmodians, high ranking officers and lowbies with functional intelligence all made elyos alts for this event, for better or worse they, being asmodian mains, took rewards from the limited reward pool of the elyos.

To offer asmodian compensations is ludicrous, as was also proven by Kyokushin when his whole team was crying for compensation for asmodians, masking it as "making it fair for both asmodians and elyos" while his entire gang are on their elyos alts exploiting the event hardcore. As I previously said they come in sheep's clothing but that's all they have, lies and attempts at exploiting GameForge for better ingame rewards through compensations.

Your compensation for the event is not having your accounts terminated or otherwise temporarily locked (depending on how offensive you were in the past and if this would be your first offense or not) for obviously exploiting the system for the purpose of stealing rewards from the opposite faction by using a character of said faction.

Did GameForge shadow nerf gold shugo spawn in instances again?

If I remember correctly, it has a 10% chance to spawn, however from a sample size of 156 entries only 4 shugos spawn, this is an effective spawn rate of 2.56%.

Where are the rest of them? RNG alone does not account for this gargantuan difference.

Lots of good those 34938457435 diamonds did, huh? It's okay tho, now no one will get more than pretty much 0 :D

Everyone: *cries and complains the boss is bugged.*

GameForge: Fixes the spawn of the boss, which was the only thing bugged about the boss.

Everyone: *Crying intensifies because GF fixed the bug which they complained about in the first place*

I'm laughing btw while reading ppl complaining that they fixed the boss bug but the loot is still limited.

Are you guys crazy? :D

It was obvious the loot limit is intended, because this is the cap in the game code (not the event). You didn't complain to fix the loot, you complained to fix the bugs. The bug was that the boss was spawning all the time.

They would never have fixed it if you never complained about it, considering their only concern was the quest issue. But since you complain "the boss is bugged wtf gf" they decided to fix that bug too, which was the spawn bug :D:D

Also there is obviously no compensation because this is how the event is intended to work, like it or not it IS a faction vs faction event, and if your faction is weaker...well here are the results :D

Compensate everyone with average number of contracts top lucky ppl got, or give underdogs 100-500-1000 duamonds or dumamonds w/e they're called or whatever...these ppl are delusional :D They were either too lazy to make elyos alts, outright didn't want to or wanted to exploit the situation in their favor by gaining more legendary contracts while coming in sheep's clothing "Oh we're asking this so it's fair for everyone!!!11!1!!!11" give me a break we're not 60 IQ here lmao.

The morale of the story is, be careful what you complain about. If you would never have complained about the boss it's spawn would probably never have been fixed.

Now the people who were getting loot before WILL continue to get loot, while people who barely got loot now will not get anything at all to begin with :D

:applaus::applaus::applaus:

Dude I expected to get 1 transformation out of all of them. And through your insulting I don't need the collection buffs to smash your team into the ground in RT btw which is why you're so salty to me. I'll let you know I'm missing 1,200 magic attack however :)

Hope you guys apply again, sad you didn't apply these days anymore :(

Yes it would be fair to compensate everyone with the average of transformations people got in this week.

But we do not live in a fantasy world. Our world is not fair, GameForge is not fair, and the game is as far as it can possibly be from any semblance of fair.

You really thought the bosses were meant to respawn continuously so you could gather thousands of duamonds?

No. One boss spawning was a bug, and one boss continuously respawning was another bug, as was the quest not giving any Kron Duamonds.

I also haven't opened my duamonds btw, tho I did open about 500? until now, I still have the ones for the video. Maybe I'll get 10 legendary contracts, maybe I will get 0. We'll see.

I want to see the promised video of opening close to 1'000 duamonds to satisfy my curiousity.

Today after the second boss spawn, either before or after siege. Prolly after siege, might be 700 duamonds since lots of people gave up doing the boss, we get less loot.