General Event Discussion

• You are. What led you to this assumption?

• I opened 150+ dumamonds and i got nothing but a few special contracts which gave me all white forms, lodas stars and consumables :)
    Also last night's boss we (elyos) were able to farm like 20m out of 60m due to fighting with asmos, i managed to get 8 bundles out of 20 kills or smth like that.

I think others got more.
    Would like to know if the loot is capped to a fixed number of players or for the alli which contributes the most.

• Just fix it so other boss spawns also, so asmo can camp 1 boss location and elyos can camp another boss location

Both factions can farm the event. No drama.

Make love not war

Kthxbye

• You know if they fix it, boss will only spawn one time?

How about doing pvp? Last time everybody cried about only pve events, know we have pvp, you complain.

On Odin we fight for the boss. Also you get daily 25 Destillat per being logged in, 10 per weekly quests, 39 per quests. 64 in sum per day plus 10 weekly.

From these Destillat I (maybe I am lucky) got about 13 Dumamond per day. So also if you get no boss, there is a chance to get transformations.

I got no boss by know because I had no time for it.

Instead of complaining about the event, shout for a group, then alliance, then union and fight.

• I got no boss by know because I had no time for it.

Instead of complaining about the event, shout for a group, then alliance, then union and fight.

Sounds like a really egoistic PoV.

As long as it's not working as intended (Insert quality meme here) people will OBVIOUSLY complain about it.

It is about mechanism which aren't working correctly. So yeah, it is more than reasonable for people to express their feelings about the event.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

• well considering how RARE the apostle forms are both factions should farm as much as possible to get a chance for those contracts in my opinion.

u can pvp at siege...battelfields whatever, but this event is more profitable for both factions if they farm it.

• Yesterday looted dumaha distillate from ten consecutive spawning bosses, asmo only looked on. No big rewards, only golden stars and consumables.

As events are being released untested, there is a case for GF to make a test server before Aion is completely ruined.

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• Yesterday looted dumaha distillate from ten consecutive spawning bosses, asmo only looked on. No big rewards, only golden stars and consumables.

As events are being released untested, there is a case for GF to make a test server before Aion is completely ruined.

They have a test server. :)

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

Public test server, like the good old days.

• You can however imagine the rates when even with bug abusing no one is getting any transform contracts (like istan's case), so then how many would get if the event was "working as intended"?

You do realize what working as intended means for gameforge, you can refer to my first post mentioning about 10 contracts per server.

Which they don't test the events on, like this one.

• Would like to know if the loot is capped to a fixed number of players or for the alli which contributes the most.

Did it with 134 ppl in union + a few outside, afaik everyone got a bundle each kill. ( 10 times in our case in 60 min )

Yesterday looted dumaha distillate from ten consecutive spawning bosses, asmo only looked on. No big rewards, only golden stars and consumables.

Which they don't test the events on, like this one.

Always funny to see how ppl complain about stuff they assume isn't working as intended. :D

• Always funny to see how ppl defend bugs as long as it is to their benefit. :D

Benefit? Is it our fault that the elyos left the area after 2 "fights"? Don't think so.

Ofc, it would be easier if there were 2 boss spawns at the same time so that each faction can farm 1, but it's still a pvpve game, so i don't see any probs here. Good event, with enough possibilities to farm the items to gain dumamonds. RNG will always be part of events.

And trust me, i'm the last person defending Guguforge ;)

• Of course it is a bug and shouldn't be like that. But then to be fair: I don't think bosses should spawn more than once in that hour.

As long as we have the event like this, get the best out of it ;)

• Weekly purchase limit on event enchant stones. :(

Only one ultimate and two legendary/week !! (all failed)

Why have these misery event rewards?

Galeas Please request at least 100% success rate or this event sucks.

While you do, please ask monetisation to sell 100% working enchant stones in the cash shop at a reasonable price (My commission for this advice is 5% / joke)

Edited 2 times, last by Xeon ().

• Weekly purchase limit on event enchant stones. :(

Only one ultimate and two legendary/week !! (all failed)

Why have these misery event rewards?

Galeas Please request at least 100% success rate or this event sucks.

You get free lege and ulti stone (and essence) literally for being online + chance for lege form, extend etc.

But sure, this event is horrible because you failed stone which didn't costed you anything.

• Please do this, please do that. Calm down!

You won't get whatever you want