Posts by Noraj

adding master server now would be the dumbest idea, would just split the already very small community and make the game feel even emptier (if that is possible..)

fix the one you currently have is your best bet

there is not a single anti cheat that works 100% of the time.. look at vanguard for riot game, it runs on a kernel level from the boot of your pc and ppl still managed to cheat on day 1

fortnite seems to be the exception with very few cheaters in 3 years but still some have managed to get past it.

these are huge game with huge company backing them up, there is no way in hell ncsoft will do anything for aion.. and if they do start to look into it, they might wanna start by detecting synapse/ahk/icue/logitech software first, they are free to use and allow u to do something you normally wouldnt be able to -> cheating.

Not defending GF since we all know how they are but this current event (stormwing egg) is probably the best we got since 6.x

(obv the event not working as intended are not included granker/dumah bosses)

the prob the game has are way deeper and not related to gameforge anymore

They should just make these stigma +15 more available, be it from permanent safe spot at 12 and bonus enchant rate, or just give them directly through event since they are so game breaking (i have my 6, so i'm not saying that to get free shit)

Game is dying already and having that kind of advantage/disadvantage is just too much

Atleast the second part of the event (moon weapon) seems to be having a 100% craft even tho it cost a lot more and prototype are still random (3 prototypes, 85 event items)

les surplus de vitesse que ce soit d'attaque ou de déplacement aide seulement pour contrer les débuff, tu dépasses en aucun cas le cap (kaisinel/marchutan sont les exceptions pour l'attaque speed, mais ça reste bloqué à 60%, pas 150% si t'utilises tout tes buffs)

because the difference between 12 -> 15 is so much bigger than the +9->+12 was and there is already too much difference between player making the game dead because they just can't compete !

they shouldnt put +12 safe spot if the event only last 2 weeks, impossible for ppl to catch up to +12 and also try +15.

either add +12 safe spot and extend the event or let it be a +30-35-40% sucess rate wiht the current lenght

(I've been full +12 since first day of previous event, not trying to shit on +12 ppl here ;()

What are you saying you have the same chance to get an apostle than you have to get mastarius or grendal from fusing, there is less apostle so obviously u get less of them, 11 to 6.

Only legendary form you can't get from fusing are the 3 pixel one..

It really isnt that hard to log in game and see people getting apostle from FUSION and not from CONTRACT.