General Event Discussion

• lucky AF, i opened yesterday around 55 and i got 1 merciles chest and 2 dumaha weapon, 0 contracts.

from whole event i got 1 apostle and that was it sadly rng is not in my favour...never was.

• So, after the event is nearly finished, my thougts:

-On the farming contract fragments to get a contract, fantastic. You farm, you get a legendary contract guaranteed. If these keep coming at regular intervals and maybe supported by other additional methods to get them (lugbug, other events, etc), long term goals actually feel possible to obtain.

-Treasure hunt. Disregarding the repeatable boss faction imbalance situation, I really think it was a very good event. Nice weapons and armor drops, possibility to get legendary contracts, and nice things to buy with the dumallonds that were left over. Especially the daevanion essence. Would have liked if the cap on enchantment and manastones was a but higher than 1 for ultimate and 2 for legendary per week, but the event rewards were fantastic. The only problem I have with the event was the whole repeatable boss bug faction imbalance fiasco, but hey, these things happen. Just bear it in mind for next events to give both factions similar rewards.

Overall, I think the events were pretty good. There are osme lucky guys some unlucky guys, but things are like that. If the sources of leg contracts keep appearing, it is a problem that should sort itself out reasonably quick.

• the best rewards : KEEP IN MIND GALEAS: D

1 Stigma enchantment

2 Enchantment stones pvp /pve

3 Legendary transformation

4 Kinah

5 Gear

6 Fragments of spirits > FOR PVP upgrade

7 Exp buff minim 100%

8 Stones / psihic and magic clases at least purple ( minim )

9 Best events without bugs and to many partners around ( can be on one caracter /account dw )

10 Rewarding events if they are p2w not crap potions and shards ! i pay for one auto and i get 1 byke ..........

11 Stop with the rng YOU LOSE A LOT OF MONEY MANY PLAYERS DONT BUY ANYMORE AIONCOINS

CaN you Galeas make something ? you have a function in there so you can i think if not let us know ( sorry about my english but .... to bad to see somebody cant manage the game )

I can understand nothing is free cant give now everything from what i ask but dont fool us with this RNG ( there are some rules about rng by the way )

• Okay I'd say the event was pretty okay, considering its bugs etc. What I liked the most tho were the quests, which forced groups in the open and boosted the PvP :good:

mECvr6V.png

• Okay I'd say the event was pretty okay, considering its bugs etc. What I liked the most tho were the quests, which forced groups in the open and boosted the PvP :good:

what PvP?

There was only zerg fiesta.

Get killed on alts trying to do quests, etc.

If you PvP, bring an event only with PvP, by killing asmo/elyos like old Akaron one.

• Fragment nice. You know what you farm for. You have an NPC where you CAN CHOSE some god damn stuff from the fragment.

Quest idea is nice well people play at least.

Reward system on Diamond quest event is rubbish, rng everywhere rng. i wanna swear so hard. Farming like 6 to 700 Diamonds no chest. That's my case. Time to play just siege now and some event where you know what you farm for.

"What game do u play bro?" " I Don't remember the nme but it is cool a roulette like thing with some dragon and daevas, the lore is soso all you have to do is hope to get Something from a box which might generate a box or …".

Rng is what you need players, we do it better than Vegas.

• Just now i opened 320 dumamond over 3 char (130,133,57) for the last day of the event i was super super lucky...... thank you very much Gameforge :censored: .... i got 1x+10 weapon chest, 2x weapon chest and 2x armor chest.

So the rewards that i got for all the time that i spend in game over the past 4 weeks (did the event on 3 char quet + afk):

1 leg contract = Bolvig

1 Marchutan's Apostle

5x wapon box witch i dont need

5x armor box witch i dont need

:scensored:

- Zapiel

Money and friends are like water and oil.....

• mECvr6V.png

• Exactly my thoughts.

Unfortunatelly I didn't get anything really usefull from this event myself. Opend about 2.000 Duamonds. Had 1 legendary contract out of it. Quite alot of armor and weap boxes, which are totally useless for me tho. Was lucky with the 62 contract scrolls, one of them gave me a Bollvig, which is, other than for collections, useless for me as well. The legendary contract from the fragments gave me a dupli Weda. Fused Weda and Tahabatha to get Prigga, which I already had. Today I fused 2 ancient contracts which surprisingly gave me another Weda. Prigga + Weda gave me Israphel's Apostle. After 4 weeks of brainless grinding for a new contract, I'm stuck to play with 45% speed one.

Sidenote, even tho gameforge will deny it, I had the feeling that the rates of Distillate -> Duamond after the boss fix were reduced by about 30%. But this comes only from a guy who actually plays the game and did the event on 8 chars, nearly every single day.

After completing the first achievement of gathering all 45% speed xforms before even getting any 60% speed one, I still have no single pure attack speed one. Yep, I do play 2 attackspeed based classes.

I'm telling you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear.

• what a compelling story, do you think anyone cares?

• care? no.

want to know what other ppl experienced during the event? maybe yes. afterall that's one of the reasons why this thread is here for.

if you just want to taunt, i suggest you facebook :)

I'm telling you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear.

• Agree I've been saying there was a shadow nerf to the rates. First days I got 17+ after the fix 6-9

Streaming 7.2 content at Twitch

t1xZorE.png

• I had the feeling that the rates of Distillate -> Duamond after the boss fix were reduced by about 30%.

That's true and there are many other changes since 7.2 that we have not been informed about, it's almost like they have given up caring.

Good event if you got what you wanted, bad event if you did not.

Galeas Those who got no apostle contract in the event, will there be another chance apart from fusing?

Yes or no please, avoiding the question doesn't help.

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~