Posts by Aux

Pls stop with these random legendary boxes its really demotivating...got weda again fused 2 weda got prigga...

No chance at apostle, at least give us selectable legendary for collections, fusing doubles and getting just doubles or ancient back ...

and please for the love of god give us apostles also via events

Here we go again?

is supposed to be full of bugs?

this is Irony or masochism?

within the next two months

Which basically means can happen any time from when i said it until 2 months later. Otherwise, I would have said: "in two months" which I didn't.

so basically you could say six months, and even if it started after six days I still couldn't say anything cause it was within this period

That is the meaning of "within" yes ;)

instead of changing the rewards of the veteran gp, which are obsolete, you continue to put these useless and p2w elites, and what happened to the platinerk?

but you still play

and what should players care about what is more convenient for the gf? I asked for platinerk, I didn't ask what is more convenient for them to implement

Platinerk is a concept that has been drown down for 2 years now.

You can keep hoping for some news maybe in the 2 next years, but Elite Rewards have a much better time / profit ratio.

If you think that 20 gp for one random legendary and 3 stone is good profit ..

do you think they will change something just because you say so now?

No of course not, I have seen 100's of others requesting what I have. Please stop making excuses and stay on topic.

If you just admitted that more than 100 requests had been ignored , why do you keep plaguing the whole community with your continous crybaby pathetic shows? Which are those excuses i'm inventing? If you dont like the game just quit and that's it, if you like it , Play it, but please stop complaining seen the fact that you just admitted that requests are not listened, the game is p2w, new Players quit after 2 weeks because of pathetic green form and that sick economy of which you and leo where so proud , at a point of trolling anyone who was complaining about it during granker event, WAKE UP!

there is absolutely no pressure for people below to take part at this event.

You can say that about any event, the fact is that Aion has become an event driven game and players will get no where if they don't participate in events. Pure F2p is possible without events but real progress takes years.

All events should help all players not only the op +9 plus.

In fact I believe that is the intention of the +8 NPC but it does not appear to be fully in-game implemented.

but where have you lived in these years? the gf has always behaved this way, do you think they will change something just because you say so now?