Posts by boomaboom

Ty.

My question remains, was it from 0 to +15 with less than 20 daev skills or more than 25 ?

Promo is sh*t nothingless more than 200 euros (legit cash shop price, not Turkish one) for like 22 Daev skills which are gonna fail miserably with your 4 pathetic daev essence. Again your guys dunno the game u edit, even by getting some "partnership" you dunno how to use it. Not saying give all to these guys who paid a lot but still man....

You have tools, you don't understand them, you have players making a lot for the community, still not push their thoughts on the spotlight.

Let's pretend some of us aren't new players who are gonna spend 4 K aion coins in these 22 daev skill. Can anyone confirm that he succeed enchanting a daev skill + 15 with just 22 daev and 4 daev essence ?

then for 4 K aion coins u can get 3 daev essence or 3 daev skill chest (more than the big bundle u paid for). Nice. Pretty Nice. Anyway it is a promo, if I can advise, people who have a lot of money well enjoy and I hope u got what u paid for, but don't think with 22 daev skill or 25, u can get just 1 of ur daev skill up to + 15. Even with that supposed up in enchant rate, that only God knows the value of said "increased rate".

Hero trials. Lol. We spent like 30 minutes, doing it on alliance, cuz killing 700 crabs like an idiot for 100 to 200 guys is again time consuming for bullsh*t rewards you know.

The quests are OP, rewards are OP, the way we can do it is OP too. I guess you did this so we can go into hollidays freely without thinking "omg i am not here whereas there is an op evnt running."

GG Aion team. Even if your employers is treating you like some chinese employes, respect us, your players base, a bit, for real.

Some positive feedback about the events since 7.5:

• STORMWINGS super nice rewards for everyone, easy to play, also on top the "only once" rewards are great

Totally agree with this one. But I wonder now that I was yelling at a friend for him being stupid to not see a stupid egg in the middle of a window. Calling him all the noob name i know (Well, just 1 word Noob i guess) For 15 minutes to realise the egg has been removed hahahaha...

Galeas I apologize in advance if You did communicate on this and I didn't read it all, if you didn't never mind I like u still. But can u tell the Op team which is doing the effort it can to maintain the game playable to stop doing stupid stuff like that XD...

A promotion with at least 1 item linked to stormwing but well u can't get the egg anymore maybe since 1 week ? And u can still get the free one nice for the guys who need it, the other just stuff it in your nyerk like my friend ahahah.... I wanna cry told him u can get a free leg form so u don't need to ruun as an ugly dragon i guess 1 month more with grey form XD.

You don't get ezro, the anniversary events are coming.

We appreciate that Gameforge is having yet again to correct a broken NCSoft event, this time with hero trails. However that won't be until next week.

Players who don't read the forums and some who do are finding the current chocolate event to be boring and depressing; in-game more players are doing last weeks event with alts.

We know that GF can change it so everyone can do them without even a maintenance by putting back the pink quest npc; maybe also double your GF rare drops before you lose too many players.

If you could get your team to do it, I promise never again to say GF do not listen to their players. ;)

Definitly not sure that it is NC patch that is fcked up. Russia got the right one, America is doing great too. 3 times, siege bugged. Maybe it's about applying patch which sounds difficult. Translation is not done by ?C. Last event as an Asmodian I had to kill an asmodian Sooooo… No hard feelings, the guys ing GF needs hollidays I guess ? Not Nc guys here.

"Friends I still Don't get the name of the game, but it seems like even the way it is handled is RNG, like we roll and maybe, yes only maybe we'll get full event or doable event, or just an event we can farm for no reward, not even rng boxes. Thing I am Happy about since I really dislike these RNG boxes. I Wonder what's the point on this now"

RNG is what you need Players, we are 3 in NC company, 2 in GF Aion team, roll right or no maintenances.

Fragment nice. You know what you farm for. You have an NPC where you CAN CHOSE some god damn stuff from the fragment.

Quest idea is nice well people play at least.

Reward system on Diamond quest event is rubbish, rng everywhere rng. i wanna swear so hard. Farming like 6 to 700 Diamonds no chest. That's my case. Time to play just siege now and some event where you know what you farm for.

"What game do u play bro?" " I Don't remember the nme but it is cool a roulette like thing with some dragon and daevas, the lore is soso all you have to do is hope to get Something from a box which might generate a box or …".

Rng is what you need players, we do it better than Vegas.