General Event Discussion

• Well its doable for lazy ppl who didnt do anything with their VR stones. Rest can get nyerked heh.

Why did the thread about the event dissappear? Galeas

I think it's being moderated since it was turning mostly into a hateful comments pool.

I think the word you are looking for is censorship. You can't hide the dust under the rug forever.

• Just because you say something multiple times, doesn´t make it any less wrong

Look I know what drops because I farm Lackrum a lot.

If you don't believe me that mats and rares have been nerfed then go find out for yourself.

While you are there also kill a mini-boss and you will know what I mean.

i will quote myself

The Problem with these kind of Statements is that the people that say them don´t understand how RNG work´s and don´t want to acknowlegde that fact.

Even if someone explains them they will still say that they´re right, so it makes 0 sense arguing with them. :pushharder:

• Sorry Kushi its got nothing to do with RNG, they removed good mats and other stuff and replaced it with gray worthless stuff.

Galeas and Gameforge knows it, they said it was done by Korea because of bots but it is in their power to put it back.

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• 1 funny thing. 6.5 brought drop nerf (done by ncsoft), gameforge added additional mats and [rune] drops to lakrum. Drops were again nerfed (by ncsoft) in 7.0 - quest mobs drop nothing. Gameforge added the same drops as in lakrum + leg contract. In 7.2 they (ncsoft again...) took away ancient alchemium from leaders in Lakrum... Why are you even blaming gameforge for these nerfs and some "reversal" of ult stones drop dude...

• Why are you even blaming gameforge for these nerfs and some "reversal" of ult stones drop dude...

They have control of drops regardless of what Korea do.

• Sorry Kushi its got nothing to do with RNG, they removed good mats and other stuff and replaced it with gray worthless stuff.

And this is the final nail in the Coffin for you.

You just proved that you have 0 clue what RNG is or how it works :)

Have a nice day :)

• Why are you even blaming gameforge for these nerfs and some "reversal" of ult stones drop dude...

They have control of drops regardless of what Korea do.

At least now you can kill mobs, with normal drops whole map would me swarmed by bots. I can name several bots that arent banned for months, running around with leg form... Go and figure it out.

• You just proved that you have 0 clue

and you proved you have no idea about drop rates.

Please don't confuse with RNG.

• Galeas

Well i think i miss wrote some sentences out of frustration, my bad.

You are totally right that you are doing stuff, either out of your own drive (patches etc). or after plenty of posts from the community (feedback). My concern is just, yes you are doing alot of events fine,but in 80% of those events are items like for example this 100k kinah box, useless pots or etium, which no one really needs, does it really hurt to put in a 1kk/2kk box instead of a 100k for example?

On the other hand the promo events giving you what every player is actually grinding towards, and thats not how it should be. (Stigma enchants, Deava Skills etc.)

Some events are good no question, especially for beginners and new players like the splen gear now or giving everyone legendary transformation, even if they just started playing, while logging in a few days, but most of the time for the other players its like either you get with 300 accounts your snowflakes everyday or you gonna get nothing, what you actually need.

Just forget about this other post i did, im a pretty emotional guy shortly after i wake up xD

• Understood. Thank you for the detailed explanation :)

• I can name several bots that arent banned for months, running around with leg form... Go and figure it out.

There is only one in-game gold seller, get him banned from our chat and you get rid of at least half the bots in-game.

Yes he has been reported in a ticket along with the bots you talk about but GF didn't action anything and if I get banned you will know why.

Rest assured there will be others like me who only want to enjoy and pay for an honest game but this isn't the place to discuss all of that.

All I want is to see is Aion succeed which of course includes Gameforge as publishers and no matter what some people think Galeas if by far the best EU community manager so far.

If you are happy to put up with all that might or might not be happening in Aion then just play and be happy. :)

• If no bots in game upgear would be so hard ) they droppes material prices so good and everyone can get spirits . so if you buying 1 spirits for 1 milion or even 1 spirits for 500k. Say thanks with bots )

• First we had 100% loot buff even when I was doing 30minute farm I was getting so many PVE pvp legendary enchant stoens and 3 time I got legendary transformation in Lakrum.

just like all the other stuff u write this is bs. loot buffs dont increase the chance of getting something from the "[Boost] Lakrum and Dumaha drops" perma event.

I'm telling you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear.

• Galeas  Leo  Sparx can anybody please confirm, that

https://aiondb.ru/items/188071973.html

corresponds to the content of our event box which we can buy for 15 legendary stones?

I know it is RU Database but maybe it is the same item.

If not, can you please tell us how many stones we get from these boxes?

The box title says one stone, the describtion says some.

Please clarify :) thank you in advance!

• they dont care, just buy it and test it, since they dont do it

• Just a question about weapon skill skin, since the thread got deleted.

So, if i get it right, the easiest way would be getting one base weapon you want to upgrade later(30 leg stones), maybe another 2 of them to disenchant at it´s +5 form(~50 sand from both, 90 leg stones) and maybe then try to get 50 sand(or whatever is left for you) from the drakan opal event?

That would be 90 leg stones + what you need to make your weapon +15. Sounds atleast some kind of managable if it works this way and you have atleast one Level 80 Veteran Bonus Account.

Question is, can you gather like 50 sand via the drakan opal event(those chests for opal which give 2 sand each, so 25 chests x 100 opal) without playing 24/7 over 3 weeks? I mean atleast on Odin the opal towers are overfarmed by the usual HartzIV people(xd).

• I will buy and i will post here - by updating this post. Give max 2 days, okie?

• [Rune] Stable Box with a Legendary PvP Enchantment Stone contains [Rune] Box with Lab PvP Enchantment Aid or 20~100 Legendary PvP Enchantmentstones

[Rune] Stable Box with an Ultimate PvP Enchantment Stone contains 3-50 [Rune] Ultimate PvP Enchantment Stone

I will forward that the description and itemnames are confusing :)