Posts by Tomshelby

400 cards and still missing the 3 jokers so think about .... and i have somebody from the legion that invest 3000 euro in the event and nothing so this event is a big scam fith a form of calcul to not drop it... wait me again to invest like before

do you like to be scammed eh?

1. Change the untradable gp veteran ench stone bundles to tradable

2. Put Real rewards in every event

3. Add simple daily pvp and pve quest with good rewards like ultimate stone, stigma ench stone, daevanion skill , ancient trasformation contract

4. Remove all rng bundle in the shop

5. Add ultimate stones , ancient contracts , daevanion skill in the shop, all tradable, and at an affordable price

Do this and You Will safe aion, if not good luck

Vashiro dude in your documentation, you say let GAMEFORGE know why we quit the game, it's a pity that people have been censored for months because the word QUIT is banned because it corrupts the atmosphere of the forum, now let me understand, the GF have finally woken up and realized that feeling the needs of the players is the right thing to do instead of banning them or is it the umpteenth waste of time?

what part of "we did 2 years of feedbacks and they have always done nothing good" is not clear to you?

So you are just accepting it?

There is nothing wrong in trying to improve things especially if they are losing players and income.

Some of us love Aion, spent already a lot in the shop and want more improvements, so doing nothing is not an option.

Yes i accept this cuz i m not toxic and if i dont like a game i dont waste time for the rest of my life, when is clear that my words are unlistened

they raise up back things but less than it was at the beginning, we will go nowhere

That's why we as players are requesting more raising things back up because we are getting to the point where excessive P2W nerfing doesn't benefit anyone imo.

It's solely made to voice our opinions, give constructive criticism and suggestions.

:thumbup:

what part of "we did 2 years of feedbacks and they have always done nothing good" is not clear to you?

if gameforge had been able to put decent rewards in each event, if it had been able to implement the hero quests without bugs and with decent rewards instead of a purple stone per day or 5 yellow ones, if it had put the bundles of the GPs tradable instead to push players to level each time a different char to 10 and then go crazy to pass the stuffs through broker, aion would still be a decent game. The fault of all this is not of the ncsoft but of the GAMEFORGE that has thought only to monetize on the shoulders of the most naive players

But isnt possible to go back

I Think you want a New game