STIGMA EVENT DATES

• Ah, the granker money. How easy is to tell people to farm stigmas on mutiple accounts when you have billions of kinah from a broken ass event xD

So on the other hand you as a person that obviously didnt participate in many events want to be equally geared to a person that was playing trough every event or what?

Well here is one of the big problems of this game. Events should not be the only source of progress for some aspects.

Yeah sure. I am totally with you on this point. But if you're willing to get stigma stones and/or enchanted stigmas you'll have to work for it. That should be clear to everybody.

• hint: +9 stigmas won't help you , you still get oneshotted because you sold all your enc stones from VR and your gear is crap because of that.

Thanks for making the point, with no HT you still wouldn't have +9 set.

• eah sure. I am totally with you on this point. But if you're willing to get stigma stones and/or enchanted stigmas you'll have to work for it. That should be clear to everybody.

why dont you tell everybody they have to spend couple hundred of euros to make billions of kinah ingame? :scensored: how should someone "work for it"?

Do not refer to practices that may violate the ToS.

- Zapiel

• Ah, the granker money. How easy is to tell people to farm stigmas on mutiple accounts when you have billions of kinah from a broken ass event xD

So on the other hand you as a person that obviously didnt participate in many events want to be equally geared to a person that was playing trough every event or what?

Well here is one of the big problems of this game. Events should not be the only source of progress for some aspects.

Yeah sure. I am totally with you on this point. But if you're willing to get stigma stones and/or enchanted stigmas you'll have to work for it. That should be clear to everybody.

Yeah but there is one little problem. You can get 360kk kinah from vendor every week but if you have 50kkk from granker event you dont really understand the problem.

"its easy to get Kaisiniel"

"how?"

"few months ago we had event that was giving several leg forms, you only had to do daily quests on 12 chars and kill bosses"

There are events and some broken ass events that werent tested and will be warping game for months, if not years to come.

I'm ok with working for anything in this game, as long as i can do it on my main and not by playing 20.000 alts that I hate.

I hate stupid people.

• eah sure. I am totally with you on this point. But if you're willing to get stigma stones and/or enchanted stigmas you'll have to work for it. That should be clear to everybody.

why dont you tell everybody they have to spend couple hundred of euros to make billions of kinah ingame? are you one of them who buys kinah from seller or how should someone "work for it"?

As if you are not able to get 600kk kinah per week. That's not a big deal and if you spend your whole kinah in stones you get about 45 per week.

It's still not clear to you. After half year you still don't get it. Not everyone nolifed the ganker week and made trillions. Some actually have a life, so they farmed as much as they could or even didn't log.

The point is with NO ganker event you think ppl would actually have +15 stigmas? Yea excatlly they woudn't. So obviously the stigma event with no +9 & 12 save spot is useless. Since we in eu play a demo version of aion, with non existing materials or they just are super shop expensive.

It has nothing to do if someone is lazy or not. You had a free ride in december, now don't expect everyone did roflmao...

why dont you tell everybody they have to spend couple hundred of euros to make billions of kinah ingame? are you one of them who buys kinah from seller or how should someone "work for it"?

I dont know why I would be a good person for it? I am not spending much money in here, so what?

• I dont have 50kkk and I also don't have any ultimate transformation, so what?

Ah, the granker money. How easy is to tell people to farm stigmas on mutiple accounts when you have billions of kinah from a broken ass event xD

I'm ok with working for anything in this game, as long as i can do it on my main and not by playing 20.000 alts that I hate

You can farm Kinah on your Main and buy Gold Ingots on every level 10 Char, I would call tat an alt.

I dont get your Point, I am sister sorry. I just didnt blame anyone or anything. I am just saying you can get around 350kk per Account per week, if you dont spend it on Gold Ingots that ok, thats fine but thats also your problem. Dont need to shade on people that are doing their cap every week to have enchanted stigmas.

• I dont get your Point, I am sister sorry. I just didnt blame anyone or anything. I am just saying you can get around 350kk per Account per week, if you dont spend it on Gold Ingots that ok, thats fine but thats also your problem. Dont need to shade on people that are doing their cap every week to have enchanted stigmas.

ok lets be real BROTHER or sister , a normal person and not a kid or a teenager has work on daily bases , like getting up around 7:30 am to eat, shower, brush teeths and get going to work then leaves around 13pm for lunch and then back to work at 14pm ( i rather eat than no life in-game as the other dude said , he wouldnt care if GP would be 990AC for more entries :D thats stupid) then leaves work around 18pm goes grocery shopping and gets home to make dinner and that leaves atleast 2 hours to do daily-weekly lugbug that takes up to 1 hour and THEN sieges/altar .. AND THATS ONLY 1 , WAIT ONE , AGAIN WAIT! O-N-E CHARACTER!
    Europeans...

• Ofc you don't get my point. You think with 350kk a week and 150kk wasted on stones you would actually have +15 stigmas is wishful thinking. We just need more ways for stones for mortals if you wan't that the game don't die out faster.

Im sitting on 900+ stones so tnx for your concern. Yet i know for myself thats not the right way, its just the only way atm.

• Funny how u all let ppl think that its enough to buy gold ingots and stigma enchs on alts. :scensored:

Do not refer to activities that may violate the ToS.

- Zapiel

I'm telling you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear.

• It's all Caps & limits imposed to try to get players to use the cash shop so you are screwed to slow track without alts.

GF turn a blind eye because without alts there wouldn't be many playing with EU shop prices. they are after the few whales

Being casual or only playing one character is not impossible but much slower, so far got x3 stigmas to +9 in one year.

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• Hi Guyz,

You are always talking and having such nice ideas only wednesdays when servers are offline , please stop it.

If all those subjects really matters to you :

why spamming refresh button on aion server status and trying to be the 1st to connect servers and never speak again on the forums until next maintenance ?

Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Aion is not a game. It is tryhard events, multiple accounts, full time job ( not paid ).

Aion is not funny, only for those who did those steps before you.