STIGMA EVENT DATES

• Hi there,
    I want to discuss the waiting time between the stigma events we have in europe compared to stigma events in Asia.

Europe dates

+12 event

+15 event

5.5 months between each stigma event

Asia dates

+12 event

+15 event

+15 event

+15 event

1 month between each stigma event

There is a reason why Asia does a stigma event every other month, I want to emphasize how important it is to have +15 stigma's.
    Players that missed an event are now forced to wait and stand by the side line because they can't really compete.
    Every player I play with is waiting, I mean why it has to take so long?

Why is it made unnecessary hard for players that want to spend money in the shop.

Kind regards, Jimme

Edited once, last by Aionjimme ().

• Would be nice to receive some information about stigma events.

Alot of people I know spent all their farmed stigma enchantment stones they accumulated within the last gap of no stigma events. So it would be perfect for the shop to make some decent promo as people that would really want stigma's +15 would have to buy the stones from the shop instead of having massive time to farm them.

• Players that missed an event are now forced to wait and stand by the side line because they can't really compete.

players missed legendary contract events.players missed kinah event. players missed prev. elite rewards. players missing kasinels. marchutans. daev. skills +15. should now everyone stand by the side cuz cant compete of all those reasons? (rhetorical question)
    there will be always players who missed this or that .

• Would be nice to receive some information about stigma events.

Alot of people I know spent all their farmed stigma enchantment stones they accumulated within the last gap of no stigma events. So it would be perfect for the shop to make some decent promo as people that would really want stigma's +15 would have to buy the stones from the shop instead of having massive time to farm them.

Stigma stones are for sale in the gold and sand shop...

Lets say I have 2 accounts
    Every week you can buy

2 stigma stones per character * 12 characters per server = 24

2 accounts = 48

240 stigma stones a month.

So after 5 months when a stigma event hits, players are drowning in them...

Waiting 5 months with a stigma event will not just piss players off, but also won't make you any money.

• we didn't have +15 event yet

A +12 safe zone is not the definition of a +15 stigma event.
    First event was 30% chance, second 35% so it was possible to get +15 atleast.

But I want to stay on topic, this post is about dates between the events not about the details of the event itself.

This can be addressed for later discussion.

• The next stigma event in EU should get a +12 safe zone IF we follow the same events as Asia. But EU and Asia events are not always identical

• this should have been done ages go, I posted the same but nothing absolutely nothing from GF regarding it!

• :cookieshugo::slove: