[Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

• I'm not commenting on shop decision and prices. Stones are also provided outside the shop in various ways.

No there won't be free stones X10 per week. Not every issue leadsto compensation. You know in some MMOS they actually never have any compensation of any sort for any problem, even serious ones.

Then again not saying everything is amazing, improvements are still necessary and are actually being worked on. Ht, morph recipes etc... a lot was done already as the list of announcements since January can testify and more will be done.

• I do not understand the concept of "Working hard will get rewarded", when it's unfair situation for every player.

Currently working hard means you need to have luck. Many of us have literally soon wasted 700-1000x Legendary PvP Stones on their gear and still a lot of parts remain +10 on Legendary pieces.

Yet I keep hearing the words how "Players love pro-longed gameplay" or "You need to work harder". How is my hard work rewarded in this case?

I been watching friends quit because of this and trust me, they wont be coming back anymore.

I already hear how we are gonna get new gear. I been so unlucky with enchanting that I wont be even enjoying this gear before new one comes.

Will there be a day, that I can enjoy endgame gear as a Semi-Free2play gamer? (Semi: I still do buy gold packs and are kinda forced to buy Luna also if I wanna fix up my gear, not to mention the HP 20% pots etc. because normal ingame pots sucks).

Why can't we enjoy PvP with equal gear vs equal gears? Why PvP gear made so hard to upgrade, so that we all can finally enjoy PvP? The new patches introduced even are scaring people "Oh I haven't got Legendary form yet and they are bringing even more of them?"

We all haven't been lucky with transformation contracts either. This week I been 6 times fusing Green ones together and what did I get? A green one.

The day more Ancient forms were implented, I knew that I wont have chance of getting Legendary Transformation for a long time, because my RNG luck is that I will get every other ancient contract before even chance getting a Legendary.

Question is really:
    Am I rewarded for hard work? If I am, how am I rewarded and where am I rewarded? Because I feel like it's all about flipping a dice that got a counterbalance inside for the bad numbers.

• P.S: I have even morphed ultimate enchantment stones and it's fun to watch when they keep failing on Legendary pieces, thinking "There goes this many fragment fighting spirits... there goes this many legendary stones.." from one try.

• Galeas or other mobs who can answer if tomorrow 28.05 we got maintenance then we get reset of instances tomorrow and we get on wednesday reset again? cuse instances reset anyway wednesday?

so we gonna get cd of instance reset tomorrow then wednesday again?

ty

• i know this twardy but i still dont get it why tomorrow maint insteead of wednesday....

Since Thursday is a holiday and we prefer not having a maintenance with a holiday right after just in case. Same as with maintenances on Fridays, we usually don't do it except if it's urgent.

• i know this twardy but i still dont get it why tomorrow maint insteead of wednesday....

Since Thursday is a holiday and we prefer not having a maintenance with a holiday right after just in case. Same as with maintenances on Fridays, we usually don't do it except if it's urgent.

Good choice.

• As i can't edit my previous post - Tell me why.

What i just saw, you say you moved to maintenance to tuesday to fix maybe upcoming errors on the last day before holidays.

But if you "autoactivate" the Event on 29th, with News on 29th - where is the room to fix something if broken?

Destroys the whole logic of moving the maintenance, atleast for me.

• Maybe because event bug does not prevent playing the rest of the game, which will be tested on 29 after maintenance.

Remember for example the luna cost bug.

• Its just another example of they actually know absolutely nothing about value of items and the Ingame economy (GP = 37-40kk ea / 99 Aion coin) 1x Lege enchantment stone 9-11kk EA / 220+ aion coin... Clearly they have absolutely no idea what they are doing what-so-ever and have no interest in the fact you need thousands of those stones to progress anywhere in the game. 100% disgusting add to the shop unless it was accidental price and the real price is 29 aion coin.

• the reset is tomorrow and another one the day after tomorrow or only tomorrow ?

now only wednesday

Dear players,

The maintenance has been postponed and is now planned for Wednesday, 29th of May.

We thank you for your understanding and we wish you a pleasant moment on AION!

Your Aion Team.

carried by Google translator

giphy.gif

Dönerboy kriegt nix...

Kingcat Döner +2... :tee:

Wer nicht in der Lage ist Links zu den Zitaten hinzuzufügen um ein flüssiges Gespräch zu ermöglichen ZITIERT MICH NICHT. Danke. Computer - Smilies / Smileys

• Just stating a fact, there are also a LOT of mmo's that can't compensate anything due to their lack of active players... imagine that.

• My theory exactly... someone spazzed out on keyboard and did 22 instead of 2 :D