[Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

• Does this mean we will lose all those 30min scrolls ;(? It was one of the few things that felt like welcoming gift to returnee players with all those changes and transformations that came with 6.x patch. It helped a bit in pve, but were too precious to use in pvp with all those buff removing skills. And now that bigger part of 6.x patch has passed only very small minority of people has any left and it feels like punishment for saving and using those scrolls only in most needed situations. I understand that they are not supposed to be in game, but it's like being hit with the same bad news 2 times. And we probably won't get any compensation or get something like a few legendary pots that will be used 100x times faster than scrolls.

In my opinion this is far too late and will cause more damage (more upset players), than those few disgruntled players that see others pvp with +30% running speed once in a month. :thumbdown:

It was not supposed to be there and will be therefore fixed. It is unfair that some people can use it and some can't. Not all scrolls lead to compensation. Those don't

• Sry but you should've removed them directly after you noticed that they still exists and not after 6-7 months into the patch, where almost all of them are used up

• I understand it, but it still hurts losing all those precious scrolls.
    Anyway, I rest my case

Player base - we want less RNG and more rewarding gameplay

Developers - we value your feedback and want to provide you with sense of pride and accomplishment by bringing .... RNG

• This super late removal of an older item is by far one of the meaningless things u are doing in a maintenance.. It just shows how lazy and uninterested the aion team really is.

• Does we have any ETA for the next half of housing to open Galeas ?

Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

• Is Anniversary Gift Box is still available in game? I remember every user had it before after year playing...

• Is Anniversary Gift Box is still available in game? I remember every user had it before after year playing...

it was part of the old atreia pass, so I am afraid no (can only say for sure in September though)

Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

A7vX57Y.gif

it was part of the old atreia pass, so I am afraid no (can only say for sure in September though)

mine should be in may, so it’s not I guess :C

mine should be in may, so it’s not I guess :C

I used to get mine in Jan/Feb and this year didn’t. Mind you, I still have 3 of them on my main - didn’t use them and then thought they’d update the contents but...

• are the bundles from letter event gonna dissapear after event ends? or u can still open them or sell them or whatever?

• Galeas You've said that the letter event did not interfere with the droprate of the new [Rune] items. But can you at least confirm that the droprate for said items has been lowered? Im getting like 30% the amount of [rune] items in the same amount of farm compared to the first week it went live.. Ive asked more people about this (the ones farming a lot like me) and they tell me the same. Its noticeably lower.

• Galeas

Are the Legendary Enchantment Stones in the Shop the approach GF thinks is appropriate?

There's a "drastic" shortage of those stones ingame and you think putting them in the shop, for a btw totally insane price, will improve something?

- NO

Would there be 10x per week/once per account FOR FREE as compensation for missing working HeroTrails etc, that would be appropriate - Should be forwarded immediately.

The only thing improving is the hate towards GF with such actions.