[Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

• Looking at the 7.3 patchnote,

are both Katalam "siege" daily ? or is it limited like once a week per character ?

• That sounds a bit incorrect, different things were implemented over the last months, not everything for sure but saying nothing was added is just incorrect. I encourage you to check the last 8 -9 months news and changes.

Nonetheless, yes more changes are coming.

• With respect your work Galeas

I mean the current situation is hopeless I can't keep monitor on all past things you did.I should do that but I don't think they worked sorry.

Right now it needs effective solution to bring people hope back I mean within a week.

I already suggested you should do an event bring NPCs that got disabled in Sanctum back such as clothing NPCs,dye NPC and emote and motion NPC if players base didn't rise I'm gladly to take a ban on forum it was a simple event just bring NPCs back :/

This will prove my theory that skins are the main core of Aion.

I love Aion and I respected Aion staff for doing their jobs.

• There are problems with some items not being updated correctly. We will go into maintenance mode again right now.

Also: when fusing A Shimiol nothing happens. Fusing materials are gone, no fusion result is there.

• Nonetheless, yes more changes are coming.

Oh please give us a clue? Gameforge changes or just the things we know from 7.5 Korea.

Yes you can't say much but any change in strategy would be very welcome. :)

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• Problem lots of players have is that RNG kicks them in the face so often that they just give up because there are not that many ways left to obtain enough ulti-stones or deavanion boxes.

More often than not RNG items fail so they go backwards!

Crafting/morphing is expensive or requires a lot of fragments with a now huge amount of untradeable goods.

Some events are fine especially hero trails but players feel deflated when they are gone or wait years for another important one they can exploit with alts.

Galeas As this is a question and answer thread do GF intend to make it any easier to get things in-game by drops/crafting or does P2w always take priority?

• That sounds a bit incorrect, different things were implemented over the last months, not everything for sure but saying nothing was added is just incorrect. I encourage you to check the last 8 -9 months news and changes.

Nonetheless, yes more changes are coming.

Excuse me but most of these are not changes that benefit the players. Most of them should have been done from the start but always end up being added when it's not needed much anymore. Changing mophing recipes? As soon as there is a source of fragments in the game, through alts and account warehouse, you guys changed the recipes to use gold shugo, which is a limited resource and not farmable in the game. And don't tell us you will add them in events, because we know where those promises ended and we saw how these events work.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• I'm sure they will add shugo gold to luna farming or something, encouraging even more accounts and chars and increasing revenue for whoever puts together the best script... Was it cocoa or vanilla? I forget...

• I don't know why they always avoid the important questions,

I'm sure much more players would play & pay if Gameforge was more honest and transparent, if all they want or can do is cash shop leaving the rest to NCSoft then just say it!

• Guys can you help me with PVP def & physical defence settings

How much do I need to combat painter attack skills?

Are physical defence manastones a waste of time, or should I just try to get black feather everything?

Are physical defence manastones a waste of time, or should I just try to get black feather everything?

Idk why you're posting here but xD Of course you should get everything black feather +15 with perfect stats rolled (as chanter phy def mag def crit and last stat either accuracy or HP, idk what would be best for you but I would go for accuracy on accessories and I don't know if you'll need it on armor as well or you can go with HP there), as for the manastones, to be fair I wouldn't make a defensive set without having an offensive main set first, unless you only play as support in group

Also, please consider that painter's BOF (the big laser) is getting a huge nerf today. And his double front aoe and blow (chain of his ambush) are getting nerfed in the next patch.

• Yeah sorry thought it was questions and answers, perhaps a mod will move it

Thanks for your response, Crit > accuracy? HP> physical defence?

• double def hp crit on armor part, crit atk hp and either accuracy or healing boost since you're a healer on accessories (most would take healing boost for the main set, take accuracy in case they make a gear for that stat)

• IMHO accuracy is either get set or don't bother, you shouldn't have problem without accuracy from bonus stats vs anyone aside of ppl with evasion set.. And vs them the bonus stats won't really make much difference, you will need 2nd set to hit them anyway