[Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

• With a legendary geared painter you can easily do 4 narakali and 4 HT (+randoms from SW) every week in about 1h. Thats 25kk kinah- 16 ancient items + 36 ancient alchemium. With a 80lvl char you can also participate in events like the last Vault event and sell stuff.

Quote twardy "You can also attend altars and buy titania collectors, then sell titania on broker"

Yes I have been doing that since 7.0 and it was all right, but in 7.2 they have nerfed lackrum to the point where it is not worth it.

Instead they could have put titanium in lackrum also but they didn't care.

Sorry to hog this thread, i'm looking only for help.

They nerfed Lakrum (how?) so you cant gather titania in Dumaha? Dude... whats going on?

• Btw,

https://aiondb.ru/items/101350199.html

https://aiondb.ru/items/187010192.html

compared to Black Feather

https://aiondb.ru/items/101350132.html

https://aiondb.ru/items/187010147.html

On armor and accs the difference is even less and you can get an intense version of battle with higher pvp attack/def. Anyway, that´s why you should get weapon, wings and helm(u get it for free actually i repeat) ultimate black feather and everything else can be battle gear. If you try to get intense version is up to you and ofc you can get battle pole, wings until you can upgrade black feather weapon and wings to ultimate.

So the only gear you have to use your ressources on are either Battle or Black Feather, Battle you can buy directly in it´s ultimate form though and it has max reroll stats like 19% atsp, 22% speed etc.

PvE wise basically only Raging Blue Flame/Merciless Ultimate and Prome HM accs, everything else you don´t use any ressources on gear wise(except rerolling for most important stats).

• Red Katalam Gear(even though for the future it would be good to have atleast weapon, wings and helm black feather/genesys) or you just hoard kinah for 7.5 and buy new infinite gear from ah. Ultimate Black Feather helm you can get for free from helper quest(helm because it´s the best choice as it is the strongest impacting gear part from the selection).

Grateful for all your positive suggestions, I will look into what all people have suggested here and try to find a better way.

Yes, I got the helm thanks :)

Problem is I only want PVP Ultimate black feather as my final goal, so far got 3 pieces and use Red Katalam for fragments only.

I need 3 evenings in RK (kicked at 10 pm) and don't always get my dredge, RT or illumie done as I need to do lugbugs tasks.

It's got me going again, thank you all. :)

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• Quote twardy "You can also attend altars and buy titania collectors, then sell titania on broker"

Yes I have been doing that since 7.0 and it was all right, but in 7.2 they have nerfed lackrum to the point where it is not worth it.

Instead they could have put titanium in lackrum also but they didn't care.

Sorry to hog this thread, i'm looking only for help.

They nerfed Lakrum (how?) so you cant gather titania in Dumaha? Dude... whats going on?

He is still going on about the Keberium Mobs, which in his mind were the best way to make Kinah

• Actually Titania was and is even better if you dont want to farm many hours a day, but maybe can´t be done every day depending on what you need stellium else for. Also you don´t have to struggle with people around you and it´s not as boring as keberium farming.

• He is still going on about the Keberium Mobs

Yes I loved Lackrum in 6.0, it was dropping rares everyday.

Now its practically dead but I noticed a boom in bots there since the 7.2 nerf. so they must be selling more kinah.

Ironic nerf drops for more bots, not sure if that was intended.

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• Weekly lugbug fortress quests - what are the requirements for getting this quest? It seems completely random whether I get it automatically or not at all... Last week I attended all sieges but only got the quest 1 time

tumblr_npu9hwGpxp1t67sx6o1_400.gif&key=efaae53e79ac92673a90611bd9091d2461437280e81a1159e5f8a67e68cce0bd

• Simply - you have 5 min after win/successfully defend a fortress to get to inside there and thats all. You can even tp from city to the fortress and you have that pop-up lugbug quest, i do it for my the most important alts for free lugbug bundles.

• if u try to use mau while xformed it won't work (even tho it doesnt' say anything about not being compatible with xform), but it still takes your DP. is it supposed to work ?! is it not supposed to take DP ? which one is it ?

• Galeas since we skipped this weeks maintenance we gonna have another maintenance this week on a diferent day? or next week normal time, i want know if i should rush inis today or i can play normally

• oks perfect ty for reply, sometimes it got postponed on other day of the week cuse of different reasons /holidays etc..

anyway ty have a nice day

• Can anyone pls tell me where to obtain the Merciless Intruder's Ultimate Weapon Chest recipe?? Can't find any info for that. Thank you!

• So Elite Veteran rewards are back. Thank you so far :)
    Galeas could you please tell us the reason, why there is sill no selectable (even selectable if physical or magical one would be nice) legendary transformation contract?

The whole community asked and complained about it while GF released the last Elite rewards.

Additional we now have 20 legendary forms ingame, but the one we get is 10 types.

I (and in my opinion some other guys too) would appreciate it, if you please could tell us the reason why GF decided like this.

• So Elite Veteran rewards are back. Thank you so far :)
    Galeas could you please tell us the reason, why there is sill no selectable (even selectable if physical or magical one would be nice) legendary transformation contract?

The whole community asked and complained about it while GF released the last Elite rewards.

Additional we now have 20 legendary forms ingame, but the one we get is 10 types.

I (and in my opinion some other guys too) would appreciate it, if you please could tell us the reason why GF decided like this.

Because why there would be. When most of the people would get the Legendary Trans ppl wouldn't buy that many of next transformation scrolls.

• So new Elite Levels are back. My question: Does the [Rune] Gold-Packs count towards the levels? Used 20 of them arround 13:30/40 still nothing. Used one normal GP, after 5 minutes it was 1/20.