Aion 7.5

• 4 new transformations from the upcoming patch.

Afaik, legendaries are designed for Internet cafe players. Idk, how those will be implemented in EU. Also, Mouse and Keyboard Rangers form 3 collections + 1 extra skill.

Attack speed with physical stats... and healing boost, well that's a chanter xform. (sucks for bards/techs, shame.).
    Wish they had made Painter casting speed class with physical stats (for which there is no class in game like that).

• and you know the owner of these ultis(not anak), dont even go pvp...whats the point of having all this just to afk in front of broker or doing pve...mind bogling

• Did you even thought that they might just not want to bother vs ppl with kaisinel, improved stigmas, +5-8 odians etc?

Lacking kaisinel is a permanent disadvantage of atleast 10% atk speed (up to like 50% for casters).

Add to that some collection stuff, other gamebreaking p2w items.

Oh and the special snowflakes with 10k HP jellies aswell.

But suuure, let's not bother making the game actually motivating for others to play, let's just assume they would just afk anyway, instead of looking for a reason why do they afk, eh?

• Someone is mad, because some ppl got kaisinel and they are afking, LOL.

It's a game, they can do whatever they want.

• Lacking kaisinel is a permanent disadvantage of atleast 10% atk speed (up to like 50% for casters).

The biggest advantage for having it, or disadvantage for not having it, is indeed for casters.

Some physical classes do have casting speed skills that need cast speed. Old classes like ranger have it. New classes like painter have them. As an example, it's ridiculous how the teleport skill is with and without kaisinel and implying you pvp, some debuff come across you and you get even slower cast speed or attack speed with your legendary transform, therefore impossible to perform as good as some opponent with ultimate transformation.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• Not everyone's dream is to chase some idiot spamming 0 and bot macro whole day.

if you dont pvp you dont deserve ult form? lololol

get a life, really

i never said anything about deserving, i said whats the point.

a failed attempt at strawman argument...

maybe you should be the one getting a life

hopefully your feelings wouldnt get hurt cause some bad boy said 0 or bot in a game

why do they afk then?

I stopped playing some months ago, and now returned. i have less gear than most people at this point full kata +10 and dumah accs, only 1 odian highest rune is +1 and i mostly only do pvp in this game...but i still hear the same ppl saying they dont pvp cause they are not full etc

still the point being, if u spend that much money to have that many ultimates just to stay afk. i dont see how that correlates to your answer. but i guess u didnt really bother to read what i wrote cause all you do is attack what ever i say anyway. its been like that for months.

sure im the one whos mad lol...

they can do what ever they want m8, no one is saying otherwise, you people are so delusional you read things that arent even there. what im saying is, the atitude of aions West comunity is ridiculous TO ME!

People spend thousands of Euros in this game to have virtual items to just stay afk, can they do it? yes they can!

To me its absolutly ridiculous, but it seems this is logical to you all, who just jump in the bandwagon to make strawman arguments.

Judging by the answers i got it seems that we, that are probably less geared than all off the big mouths here, are in the wrong for looking for pvp and wondering why people spend so much money to do nothing. not even talking about the people who are full geared and just pve. just the people who spend that much to do nothing. but ok im in the wrong and you are the logical ones...

I do wonder, when exactly in aions history, it became something to be proud of to be a carebear, cause it sure wasnt like this in the old days. i guess all the pvp players quited and this is whats left.

Edited 5 times, last by yoska ().

• why do they afk then?

I stopped playing some months ago, and now returned. i have less gear than most people at this point full kata +10 and dumah accs, only 1 odian highest rune is +1 and i mostly only do pvp in this game...but i still hear the same ppl saying they dont pvp cause they are not full etc

u know, some ppl like to afk, others like to dodge runats and call themself pvp player 8)

no matter what ure saying here, ppl only see u as mascot of that other at you play with :)

I'm telling you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear.

• Its mind boggling that people may want ult for pve? Dunno how old are you but maybe one day you will discover that different people may like different things than you. Crazy, right?

Some people have fun doing udas once per week, others have fun killing bots at 4am. No idea what having or not having Kaisiniel has to do with that.

Edited once, last by twardy ().

• why do they afk then?

Will just quote my previous post, this time with bold and orange font, maybe now you will spot the answer.

Did you even thought that they might just not want to bother vs ppl with kaisinel, improved stigmas, +5-8 odians etc?

Lacking kaisinel is a permanent disadvantage of atleast 10% atk speed (up to like 50% for casters).

Add to that some collection stuff, other gamebreaking p2w items.

Oh and the special snowflakes with 10k HP jellies aswell.

In case you're still unsure what's the answer to your question- because the whales and lucky players has superior advantage in comparation of other players and there's no fun in competing with others when they have permanent, greatly noticable advantage.

I fail to see a valid point of this part.

Because you do it mean that everyone should?

Or are you trying to say that you fail to understand that some ppl might do not enjoy playing while doing noticably less damage/heal than others, or may not want to relay on their friends to carry them only due to them being unlucky?

still the point being, if u spend that much money to have that many ultimates just to stay afk. i dont see how that correlates to your answer. but i guess u didnt really bother to read what i wrote cause all you do is attack what ever i say anyway. its been like that for months.

Aion is an MMORPG game. 1 out of 6 ulti forms isn't much of gamechanger when playing against whales.

Ultimate forms are not the only p2w items, especially nowdays. Having ultimate form alone isn't as much of gamechanger as it used to be 112 days ago when I wrote my post. It's still big and unskipable advantage.

Also since you claim that I'm not bothering reading could you highlight me where did you mention anything about spending money for ultimate forms in the post I was quoting? I really fail to see it. This one:

and you know the owner of these ultis(not anak), dont even go pvp...whats the point of having all this just to afk in front of broker or doing pve...mind bogling

• i will take your lead then, again since ure not reading, go on that same quotation and you will see a pic of a guy with 4 kaizinels and 6 marchutans.

therefor the answer "In case you're still unsure what's the answer to your question- because the whales and lucky players has superior advantage in comparation of other players and there's no fun in competing with others when they have permanent, greatly noticable advantage." isnt correct.

I fail to see a valid point of this part.

Because you do it mean that everyone should?

Or are you trying to say that you fail to understand that some ppl might do not enjoy playing while doing noticably less damage/heal than others, or may not want to relay on their friends to carry them only due to them being unlucky?

Everyone can do what ever they want, the moment you spend thousands of euros to have 4 kaizinels and 6 marchutans to d nothing with it, im sorry, but its just ridiculous to me. if you had actually read everything i said you would have seen im talking about these people and obviously not about the people who cant compete.

You all jumped so quickly [...] that you didnt even bother to see the guy with 10 ultimates. Dude you really going to make the argument that this isnt absurd to you? lol

You can make all the arguments you want, i will always see this as being ridiculous. Also i have no friends to carry me if thats what u mean since we are all geared equally.

Its mind boggling that people may want ult for pve? Dunno how old are you but maybe one day you will discover that different people may like different things than you. Crazy, right?

Some people have fun doing udas once per week, others have fun killing bots at 4am. No idea what having or not having Kaisiniel has to do with that.

[...] Its mind bogling to me that some people spend lots of money on a game to pve or do nothing all day yes. And there is absolutly nothing u can say that will change my mind. Just as people that like pineapple in pizza. They exist, doesnt mean i agree. But it seems to you everyone should live in the same bubble and agree and think alike. wake up little cupcake, the real world doesnt work like that.

Just cause you want to spend 1billion euros on aion doesnt mean im going to try to stop u or anything [...]

why do they afk then?

u know, some ppl like to afk, others like to dodge runats and call themself pvp player 8)

no matter what ure saying here, ppl only see u as mascot of that other at you play with :)

I never dodge u, who ever you are, cause i never dodge anyone quite the contrary, and dont even try to say im not a pvp player, cause im in OW everyday, the fact you even try to insinuate that it just shows me you most likely one of those discord heroes who like to talk all day about stats tactics and koreans videos, trying to emulate in theyr minds they are like [...] but in the end nothing to show for. sadly for you i know exactly who pvp's and who doesnt, thats what happens when you actually go out of town

About [...] u can say what ever you want but truth is, you can find him everyday in map doing pvp. most of the time alone but even if he would loose every pvp, wich he doesnt, deserves allot more my respect than any of you [...]

Im the mascot to anyone, im my own person, long before i was playing with the [...] i was already doing pvp for years. and who ever you are, im more than enought for u8)8), im pretty sure i never lost to u8)8) on equal gear the amount of people i lost to are about 5 most of them dont even play anymore except for [...], wich currently is 1 of the very few elyos that as my respect even thou i "hate" him for the kills

Edit Olly : Out of ToS, naming.

Edited 16 times, last by Olly ().