Posts by Isobel

we will check the violation in any case and make sure to post screenshots with evidence in this topic.

Hello,

I would like you to remember that the rules do not allow to post any screenshot about suspect cases, or as seen earlier in this topic, naming other players ;)

If you detect anything suspect, the only option for you is to contact the support.

Do not report exploits or other players in the Forum. In case you report bugs please make sure you have first created a ticket to the Game-Support.

Kind regards,

Good luck to all participants ;)

Isobel

Bonjour,

Vous devez acheter des bombes dans la boutique des sables dorés afin de pouvoir tuer ces monstres. (premier onglet, tout en bas)

La bombe jaune pour les "gros butins" et la bombe bleue pour les "petits butins".

Cordialement,

Isobel.

Bonjour,

Concernant les logiciels tels que WTFast, BattlePing etc, vous trouverez sur le forum anglais ces deux topics :

Pour résumer, l'utilisation de ces logiciels par les joueurs ne sera pas activement recherchée, mais il est possible que votre compte soit banni par mesure de sécurité, un grand nombre de bots les utilisants. Si cela arrive, il vous faudra contacter le support.

Au final, l'utilisation de ces logiciels est à vos risques et périls.

Autre logiciel que vous pouvez utiliser et qui n'a pas d'impact sur l'IP est LaetrixLatencyFix, qui permet de stabiliser la latence sur votre ordinateur.

En spoiler, je vous mets les traductions pour ceux qui ne souhaitent pas devoir traduire.

anybody know....today was reset of instances.... will be reset also on wednesday or not? ty

Hello,

There was a reset of instance today because of a network maintenance as announced here by Galeas : Network Maintenance on 05.10.2020

However, it doesn't impact reset on Wednesday, whether there will be a maintenance or not.

There has always been and will always be a reset of quests and instances on Wednesday ;)

KR,

Isobel.

Code
    1. Will the "Hero Trials" event continue? If not, how can I open the drawers?

Hello,

The Hero Trials event will end on the 30th of September, as scheduled: ATTACK OF THE WORMS

Unfortunately for you, if you can't finish the 11 quest needed to receive the key by then, you won't be able to open the box.

Moreover, please remember that when posting on the English forum you should write in English. You can use a translator if you need help to write your message.

I close the topic as the question was answered.

Kind regards,

Isobel.

Can someone tell me what is going on with Sillus? Everytime our instances gets reset due to no idea what my fame of some map is decreasing a lot, like i had lvl 7 close to 8 in silentera and now nearly lvl 5 again... Same with Katalam and Duma lost 1 level of fame each already. I spent a lot time increasing those fame levels and now none of the moderators saying anything related that issue... REMOVE this annoying "feature" that is decreasing of our fame level we are not BOTS even tho you think we are.

Hello,

Concerning Sillus server crashing regularly, there already is an existing post here : What the nyerk is going on with Sillus server? It is constantly down

As for the fame decreasing, I moved your post in the correct subject (also already existing).

If moderators don't react on this topic, it is because, as we often remind, we are only player, here as volunteers and we don't know more than you.

If you lost more than you should have, then contact the support to let them know there is an issue about it : Aion Support

Kind regards,

Isobel

PS : please try to not re-open already existing subject. If you don't know if there is already one or not, you can use the "search" function with the good keywords.

Hello,

As you may now, discussing law & legislation is not permitted on the forum.

I'll let the previous messages, but please stop from now or any further posts will be edited.

Kind regards,

Isobel.

Hello,

You may not like each other, but please stay courteous to everyone. And stay focused on the subject : "Aion 7.5"

Kind Regards,

Isobel