Aion 7.5

• hope they will add again the rank gear in one of the next patch , coz abyss rank dont mean anithing anymore , and it was the essence of the game.

same for crafting , we lost too many skin possibility , and it was a good thing for economy (pots , food , pve set , fenris/miragent were a challenge and very nice to do)

golden arena was fun because even when you lost you could spectate other and it was entertaining. I miss glory arena the week end too

Siege need to be improved too . Now we just run after HP.

Before we wanted to have one to access to an instance or to make a boss spawn.

for the instance pvp dungeon i prefered the old runhatorium dd.

i liked the balaur marching route dd as well, it was realy fun.

and we need to put back the shop in the game , i remind when in pandemonium they was so many player sitting and selling things !

adding things like that will be so great with the current patch we have !

• all those things

could look like updates

• i know im dreaming :D

• They removed "Pande craft" coz of removing Reshanta, Akaron, Kaldor mostly. From instances u had materials for crafting as a drop or to gather. From Reshanta - mostly lower u had many shugos. So if not available anymore, how to complete materials for recipees? ... also how to buy recipees where mostly were only one-time use ....

I didnt play in this time - i started since 5.8, but i readed and watched history of Aion.

What can i say about crafting? Was really good. Players can craft consumables for themselves or also for sell. Players can craft some beautiful skins also like comsumables... Now is magical crafting, but recipees R expensive. Player cant buy slot stones for kinah - this is big and main problem. [edit on] Of course can be such, thet all drop from instances player can extract, but how earn kinah then? To buy additional slot stones player needs gold ingots or insignia of experience. This is main problem with crafting: some basic materials R weekly or very limited by the price, currency or item restriction. [edit off]

I dont wanna point here all list of such materials. I only wanna take a look of this difficulties. The most difference between the past and present: player cant craft for himself, also cant craft extra for others. If craft consumables - need to choice between progression of character and crafting. Of course if someone treat Aion as a "job" or "work" - of course this means no problem with it.

Edited once, last by robi1102 ().

• i played aion from start i had every craft to max and still had time to do every siege and gear my main, have great hours of fun rifting and everything else.

i took a lot of years off playing before i came back to playing aion again. when i logging in for the 1st time after many years of stopping i was like wtf.

Aion is a new game now its not Aion how it was meant to be far from that, the sad part is the real Aion could have been so good but that did not happen.

Many many mistakes were made and we now have Aion as it is now which to me is not how Aion should have ever been.

• Tbh getting them from events seems better to me than limiting them to pve only players (aside of ppl who buy it from them). They're not just pve accessories anymore, they're also top tier pvp accessories now

• Imagine fighting for weeks to get prome accs, just to realize that in the next patch you can reroll ara accs and a full set of ara accs is easy to get and give better stats than a set of prome HM accs.

A full set of 4 prome HM accs give you an extra 81 atk but loses around 110+ in each defense compared to 4 ara NM accs.

Aside from Gunner/painter/assassin, I don't see why any other class would want to sacrifice 110+ def for 81 atk.

I hate stupid people.

• Imagine fighting for weeks to get prome accs, just to realize that in the next patch you can reroll ara accs and a full set of ara accs is easy to get and give better stats than a set of prome HM accs.

A full set of 4 prome HM accs give you an extra 81 atk but loses around 110+ in each defense compared to 4 ara NM accs.

Aside from Gunner/painter/assassin, I don't see why any other class would want to sacrifice 110+ def for 81 atk.

Who in their right mind would go through that whole tedious process for 110 Def?

Who in their right mind would go through that whole tedious process for 110 Def?

How many Priggas did you kill in pw diff before you got the necklace?

• Restating 4 ara accs to perfection is WAY less tedious and expensive than cashing for full platinum prigga cube and running the instance over and over again till you get the necklace.

I hate stupid people.

How many Priggas did you kill in pw diff before you got the necklace?

None, I'll just wait it out until they start selling loot. Can't say I dare even think about an attempt at that.

• Saw on discord 1 guy selling necklace for 30gps , dont know if he can actually sell the loot with a 100% chance i got no idea how this works