Aion 7.5

• There are messages on Storm about selling the necklace.

Is it possible to let the loot box go on for so long that someone new can come and loot it, just like the other instances? Never tried and it's also individual loot, so how this would actually work? Otherwise it's a plain scam.

Burning altar makes more sense if you don't have the whole set but there must be a reason why KR players choose to go with this set and complete with burning altar accessories. Could be one of those item collection things that I haven't bothered to look at, or another change.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• There are messages on Storm about selling the necklace.

Is it possible to let the loot box go on for so long that someone new can come and loot it, just like the other instances? Never tried and it's also individual loot, so how this would actually work? Otherwise it's a plain scam.

Burning altar makes more sense if you don't have the whole set but there must be a reason why KR players choose to go with this set and complete with burning altar accessories. Could be one of those item collection things that I haven't bothered to look at, or another change.

Its mainly classes like Cleric and Bard who always want the burning set (for reroll ability to HB) For any DPS class the starlight is the better choice.

Anyway, in Prome HM, the box stays forever until looted, no matter how much time passes. Not sure if you can open box and then switch a player around, how the selling SHOULD work is that you only pay if it has the item (or you trade GP's and then get them traded back if there was no loot) Paying for RNG possibility and loosing the GP's no matter if loot or no is moronic.

• Thanks. I never had the curiosity to let the box stay for long. It makes sense because the loot is individual. So it's a scam whey they say they sell the necklace.

• Saw on discord 1 guy selling necklace for 30gps , dont know if he can actually sell the loot with a 100% chance i got no idea how this works

You pay like 4-6 GP for a chance loot, and IF DROP neck prototype, you pay more 16 GP (in TOTAL : 20 GPs)

• Burning altar makes more sense if you don't have the whole set but there must be a reason why KR players choose to go with this set and complete with burning altar accessories. Could be one of those item collection things that I haven't bothered to look at, or another change.

Its mainly classes like Cleric and Bard who always want the burning set (for reroll ability to HB) For any DPS class the starlight is the better choice.

Not really, as I said, unless you're playing a burst class you wouldn't want to sacrifice 110 def for 80 atk.

I hate stupid people.

• Burning altar makes more sense if you don't have the whole set but there must be a reason why KR players choose to go with this set and complete with burning altar accessories. Could be one of those item collection things that I haven't bothered to look at, or another change.

Not really, as I said, unless you're playing a burst class you wouldn't want to sacrifice 110 def for 80 atk.

110def for more attack and saving luna and annoyment is pretty dope

110def for more attack and saving luna and annoyment is pretty dope

Saving luna and annoyment?

Spending coins in prigga plat cubes is more expensive than luna, and the annoyment of doing ara NM and rerolling the stats is much lower than the one doing prome HM praying to even get a necklace prototype at the end after you finally kill prigga xDD

I hate stupid people.

• Burning accesories for me R very, very good and worth to get them and wear. Ofc only one attempt for options right now, but later - later will be different. Only standard 6 parts of jewellery gives 160+ more defence, where starlingt set has only burst mecha (unlocked passive for all parts).

Maybe i am wrong, but ill count this.

-Ultimate Burning Altar Magic Earring

attack 301 (+210)

def 199

-Ultimate Starlight Magic Earring

attack 256 (+191) (+335)

def 169

U see the difference:

attack +46 (+19)

def +30

I dont think so that Starlight is better - i mean jews, even with unlocked attack +335. Burning: only 1 descripted part has 65 attack more (with maxed option) and def +30 more. Overall, full 6 parts gives close to same attack - or even more, and 160 def minimum. For my side, i prefer have this 160 def more than 80 attack what can cost me -160 def. Ofc everyone can have his own opinion, my is such.

I created HB set in Bard - i dont need HB in parts caus turned on MBM and this 30s cd doesnt care about bard' heal anymore, if not minimum 2000 hb (-800 is 1200 but it is minimum to could have any sense). For now, the target for hb - if needed, create hb set. And also in this time - everyone can have his own opinion, my is such.

Edited once, last by robi1102 ().

• It's not about 160 def or 80 attack or something like that. At the amount of attack or defences that you have, those numbers become negligible. Unlocking some collection (by luck) is more than enough to compensate the lack of defence or attack of these sets.

Can you kill Prigga, are you willing to spend cash on those cubes to kill it, or trade lots of GP for loot? It's more about that than comparing pure stats.

• Ofc Ure right. Very good collections need a big luck, caus have a recipee from 6 legend forms or need all unlocked apostles, or even kaisinel+marchutan together :(

• I´m really happy to see what I´ll get when I fuse my 2 duplicates of Kaisinel, hopefully one of the new ones ;)

• Game Changes

We’re always extremely grateful for player feedback, and in the past you’ve sent us a lot of suggestions to update our instance merchants. In update 7.6 we’re putting these changes into action. Plus you can also look out for new Lugbug missions, cubelets, Odians and runes!

Galeas if this improvements created by the aion community will be such good like during 7.2 patch - I will be very happy. Really. This what U did during 7.2 was really good for everyone i think.

• "So much loot and no time to collect it! Know that feeling?" No , not really , or we will have decent drops again OW?

• Wow, 7.6 patch. Ingame bot and ult forms. Who is the target for these patches? xD

Mobs are empty and ult forms are impossible for 95% of people xD

Publisher is the target.

Giving bot to everyone = Less work for Gamemasters to ban bots

More ulti forms = More Money