Aion Classic Discussion

• NWO is "dogshit"sorry but not sorry.Evry new mmorpg we ever got beside AION was always a shit full of weird combat or full pve and evry single one of them died in less then 1-2 years.

Aion might be old 12 years but still look at it.Still there.Most mmorpg end in few months.And NWO will be one of them You will see.Same with Elyon another boring game similar to BLACK DESERT.

Man all this new mmorpg are shit and they will all die faster then Aion.And when they do AION will probably still be alive.

• Breaking news : aion is already dead.

6.0 killed it, 7.0 put it in a coffin and 8.0 sealed and buried it.

I hate stupid people.

• NWO is "dogshit"sorry but not sorry.Evry new mmorpg we ever got beside AION was always a shit full of weird combat or full pve and evry single one of them died in less then 1-2 years.

Aion might be old 12 years but still look at it.Still there.Most mmorpg end in few months.And NWO will be one of them You will see.Same with Elyon another boring game similar to BLACK DESERT.

Man all this new mmorpg are shit and they will all die faster then Aion.And when they do AION will probably still be alive.

Black Desert is dead huh?

Then why has it 4 TIMES the Player count of Aion?

And that is only on Steam, i didn´t look the Console Version up.

Aion is dead for like 3-4 Years now, it is in Life Support ever since 5.0.

The Only reason it is still online, are the Whales that are being milked by NC/GF.

Edited once, last by Kushi ().

Nobody cares if they will die in no time or not, what matter is that it likely already earned more money than aion did past 12 years.

Being there for 12 years (while having close to non existant playerbase since half of that time almost) is not making the game successful.

The amount of money it generate does. And we can see with NCS Reports how "well" it goes with Aion.

• TBH they dont make games like they use to, think it costs to much money when all they want is there return.

Time = money and games can take years to create if they want to do a good game that will least, now days they just want to get them out there and start to get a return on thee money does not matter if they die within a few years.

Sad really because a game they has heart put into it will still last longer and get a far better return.

• Galeas The last time you updated "Community feedback and status of different topics" was on August 26th...

:x

Time to face reality, the "window" for Classic passed months ago, people moved on to other games, those who really wanted to try already played on NA and quit.

The reality is that even if tomorrow they announce it, not many will play. The reality is, it will get stale fast and the reality is it will eventually, inevitably have the same fate as the original Aion.

The reality is that this game will never be a "popular" game anymore.

Time to move on.

I predict soon even retail will close. They have like 300-400 players online at the time of this posting per server.

• I predict soon even retail will close. They have like 300-400 players online at the time of this posting per server.

Yes, they will close the server because people aren´t online in the middle of the week because they are at work xD

There won´t be a classic this year or anytime next year. The Holidays are coming up, so no one will do anything mayor for some time.

• just let them milk 8.0 a bit more with random boxes, and ppl get pissed or bored and leave to the point the game is not even worth remembering and they announce classic. just don't forget, they couldn't cause there is a technicality...lol

• just let them milk 8.0 a bit more with random boxes, and ppl get pissed or bored and leave to the point the game is not even worth remembering and they announce classic. just don't forget, they couldn't cause there is a technicality...lol

I would not put it past them and tbh if they looked at how NA messed classic up and addressed all that EU classic maybe a lot better.

But I still don't think Classic will come to EU

• Well, I thought that NCSoft have some different plans about Aion but it seems that they are just treat this game like Lineage 2 now. So if you look for info about how la2 timeline developed and what changes were made you can even predict some other things that even worse than we have now. xD

7.5 was a mistake

• they wont give any updates for classic neither for retail

Month Avg. Players Gain % Gain Peak Players
    Last 30 Days 139.8 -37.5 -21.14% 283

this is numbers of players left on retail for last 30 days might as well shut down the game at this point add 200 more player from the gameforge luncher we have 300 total players whith 100 of them being bots aion classic on na even tho NA has 20 % of population on europe it still manages to have more players on lmao