Posts by DragonhellPR

sorry cant accept it far to many players had same said issue.

Well, have fun living in you dreamworld then.

These 10 people are like 0,01% in a statistic so nothing out of the ordinary.

What statistic? You are coming here with big words that are not sustained by any data. You should change your nick into "Sesquipedalian". Can I see that " statistic" that you are speaking about?

In case you are looking for the definition of "Sesquipedalian", don't close your eyes when you read "people often assume it was smart, even if they don't really know what it was about because they can't understand the words."

Keep this attitude, makes it so easier to be a certain "prey" :)

Code
    1. Samsung has been fined 5 million euro ($5.7 million) after the study concluded that the updates for smartphones “caused serious dysfunctions and reduced performance significantly, thereby accelerating the process of replacing them.”
    Code
    1. Apple fined $27 million in France for throttling old iPhones without telling users

Wanna know the server's real values, do some work and capture some traffic, decompile de game files, and if you understand that information you might be surprised!

So it has been proven that players will never know if a "rate" is active on the server as they claim on forums. I have been raising this problem for years, where I have to trust some words with no proves that the server settings are how they claim to be.

How can you prove that a success rate is 20%-30% increased when you falling but they will say "we did increase but is just RNG"?

So is a matter of trust, right? Well, I can give you examples when people were deceived by big companies for years, making billions of dollars. Companies as Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, etc are doing this for years, and is so hard to prove it. So yes, next time when they say, we did that with no actual proves, I would be more skeptical!

It's all about "kina" .... sometimes I wonder how naive can be the people.

What's wrong with covering server's cost with advertisement? I have spent a lot of own money on MyAion. Thanks to this AD, project is self-sufficient for now. It was necessary since there are no donations for server's cost and I can't spend my own money forever T_T

Btw, I had offer to put more and larger ADs on website, but I keep it esthetic and not spammy. The minimum what is necessary make project self-sufficient. It's not about profits. It has never been about that, and it will never be.

Don't get me wrong. I did not say you doing something wrong. You doing what actually the physic dictates you to do. I just point out ppl nativity. Is a long debate about "totally altruism" and is proven that is impossible. When we are saying "I am doing to help you" actually is a lie because you want to satisfy some personal needs. The fact others have some benefits from them is a second effect but not primary. "You" is a general term and is not referring to you! I have a few open-source stuff and I did not build them for other ppl. I have done them to satisfy some personal needs. Like getting to be known, adding something more to my CV, improving my "general image" etc. Was never about "altruism". Anyhow this is a long debate and is not the place :)

Not everyone has under 100 ping like you. Most people have 120/140 and it's a big difference.

Even 90 can be a big problem if you play a fast class like assassin.

Most of the people who plays from EU there are people who simply don't care too much about pvp.

and I love PVP and sieges that's why I come back to EU last year, now I am back on NA and the ping and not being able to do sieges is why I left playing Aion. But the live EU servers are dead. GF really need to get there act together with Classic and give players an update and not just its tech issues.

Could be done so more to overcome the game missing, imbalance, etc by good events. But GF succeed to ruin even more the game with the "promo" events and the "Las Vegas" policy.

That is a big Sadge tbh, but I would not be surprised, I am already on the NA servers and it is sad to see all these EU players on NA because gameforge is not having any progress with NCsoft or something, I don't know what to say, we do not get any update of GF of what is going on anyhow about classic

Is good like this. I don't need GF to play Aion Classic. I prefer 113 pings than play under GF. Even with 113 ping the servers that are running AionClassic are on AWS N.Virginia and are running on gaming optimized VMs. I don't event fell the ping more than that I can use VPN there with no issues. GF please don't publish AionClassic. Really we don't need you! If AionClassic comes to the EU please let another publisher do it or even NCSoft :P All they had to do is to run a cloud formation ( or terraform) in the AWS Frankfurt region and done :P Those technical issues are coming from the fact your technical team kinda needs some more knowledge how to do it ?

Games, especially online and free ones are about making money, that's the priority, what's an easy way to make money?

Addiction :) Like cigarettes, alcohol, heroin, etc. Aion (Under GF) makes part of the same list :). As I said is ppl fault, not GF and regarding your alternatives, are others way better that do not include GameForge.

The issue is on your side guys. I do understand your "Aion addiction" been there but you should take one step back and evaluate the present situation. You need to realize what is happening and in what position you are.

I would tell in what position I was:

- All the efforts I was making, 98% of the time were for nothing.

- I was spending hours and hours of play, daily and I realize I was giving part of my life for something I could not control.

- A game should be something that brings your fun and satisfaction by evading the reality that you have plenty of stress there, but GF succeed to destroy that

- Because of the way GF managed this game they totally destroyed the community..

- You are under GF control and will never let go of that control. They will always try to take advantage of your addiction. They only care about profits no matter the way.

If you are aware of that and still continue this game under GF management the fault is on your side. I know it's hard to give up on years of work for achieving what you have done by now but here comes your character power to being able to realize you are just a puppet and do something about it.

Stop hoping something will change, it will never do, not under GF. Check other games published under GF. They have the same policy.

484 pages of event discussions and all we get is nerfed events that require cash to win something valuable. What a shame :(.

I don't care anymore. I took my toys and went over the ocean! They will never listen to the community. I hope Aion on EU starts losing money and they will just give up on publishing the game and selling the rights to another publisher. There is no hope for Aion as long is under GF.

DragonhellPR Please stop with the "you are a fanboy or you pro gameforge" every time someone disagrees with you that would be great. You wouldn't like other calling you Gf hater or worse so please don't fall into the opposite trap for the well being of everyone here ;)

twardy someone calling you promoter of GF. I guess it's a first ^^

Thank you for the advice :) I will take it into consideration but I don't think will change what I am thinking about the company you are working for :) No worries. Form today I will not be around anymore kinda going to "flame" other company over the ocean :)  Galeas are you sure you are on the topic of this post? This is the first time I have been posting here on this thread. I don't remember calling anyone "fan boy".. Are you sure did you "mentioned" the right person? @Dropkickmurphy you have to give me some beers. I just took a punch for you! Damm it. When I want attention I can't get it ...

they need to merge server for at least 2 servers, there is no sens regarding the population to have 4 servers now. Anyways, it won' t save retail, main issue is the "luck" when loot, craft etc. if i resume aion 2k1 by one word "IF"

I don't even think merging server would save Aion EU

The success of a game is given by the number of players and how good is that community. At this point, there is no more community and the numbers of players are very low. The question how are you building a high number of players into a community? Well by providing the right satisfaction. At this point, the game only brings disappointments and frustrations and on top of that GameForge has a really bad management view. They are bringing only bad events and 99% are promo focusing to force ppl to buy more and more. I think people started to realize they are scammed and more and more refuse to put their money on Aion and more than that they left the game. They are not able to provide the right balance into the game through events. They just monetize the events. The events into a game were made with certain targets but they just twisted this to "milk the cow". Also a part of the community has its blame. Look at the players that pay 500EU + for a transformation on flash auction. Shall I say many people have salaries less than 500EU in Europe? By doing this you just encourage GameForge to be more and more aggressive as monetizing everything. Do you know who loses in the end? You, that guy who paid 1000EU for a transformation and realizes you just end up playing on a deserted server. What good would be your transformation then? An MMORPG game fun is giving by the fact you play into a community. If this disappears the game will disappear too.

More than that they can't keep a schedule. They said the 7.9 update part 2 will be here at the beginning of the summer. Well seems they living in Antarctica and waiting for all the ice/show to meltdown so they know is summer and should make the update.