General Event Discussion

• @Galeas

i have submitted a ticket on one of my accounts i used 5 gold packs and the vet rewards was there right away to take on my other account there is still none to take after using 6 gold packs. not sure if that account is bugged or something.

Update when i used the direct website i could take them on the account but not from within game.

• Cmon, random apostle? :/ What a bummer.

200EUR (regular shop costs) for 1 apostel + luna + ulti-ench-stones + some other stuff.

comparing to other events/boxes....fair enough tbh.

i think better r these polishing stones, odians, fragments and rune fragments, than luna and ulti stuffs.

EDIT: as always, some people will get noble odian matched their char

• Will the Daily Box received from the Stormwing Event disappear once event ends? It says so on tooltip but it's kinda stupid to remove rewards after the event ends, right?

• Will the Daily Box received from the Stormwing Event disappear once event ends? It says so on tooltip but it's kinda stupid to remove rewards after the event ends, right?

But there were many items before that had the same message and didnt get deleted, after all they are the rewards we achieved, it would be stupid to delete the rewards from an event in my opinion, Galeas can you 100% confirm it? Should I write a ticket to Support to ask them?

But there were many items before that had the same message and didnt get deleted, after all they are the rewards we achieved, it would be stupid to delete the rewards from an event in my opinion, Galeas can you 100% confirm it? Should I write a ticket to Support to ask them?

Dude he literally confirmed it on the screenshot, why do you need a second confirmation?

Flavi i might be wrong but i think that only These Boxes will get deleted and not the items they contain 😅

Flavi i might be wrong but i think that only These Boxes will get deleted and not the items they contain 😅

I think, as for previous events, it only concerns the boxes.

7nTrMS6.png

#unlucky

yes, indeed.

• I have a question about item

Restoration Stone

available in on-going Elite Reward.

Galeas do U know maybe: will this item be available normally in game? - i mean events, normal quests as a reward, merchant?

• After Stormwing event, could we get some event with APOSTLE transformations? even if its random so everyone is able to get them?

there is an event ongoing where everyone can get 1 random apostle.....

It´s called ELITE LEVELS