Posts by Kayiane

Obvious is obvious, sure some people just play 24/7 and maybe got all what´s possible themself without spending any buck but that´s really rare and hilarious to believe.

Nop. You just needed to be there to the good events :

- THE GRANKERS ARE ON THE LOOSE!

- TREASURE HUNT IN DUMAHA

- EASTER HERO TRIALS

- STORMWINGS

I could gave you a list of people who have all those things I told you about :

- without CS

- without playing 24/7

- just by being there for the good events

but you know, naming on forum & everything else ^^

Your last sentence is a joke or? Do i look so new to the game to you?

Well, no, but since you consider you are taking more damage than he is, that is a question to ask. This was purely asking for the sake of asking to understand why you are taking more damage ;)

(you could by example have hp/def/acc/crit, which is an option)

From what I see, he has Rank-S minion, stigma +15 and daevanion +15.

He his using an apostle, so if you don't have one you are a bit slower, and he moves as soon as he can after pull.

propably a big casher boy.

No. This is Stella EM. CS or no, you won't have any advantage (there is no cubus for this instance).

Maybe he is using 20%, didn't see well, but even that... that's no big casher boy.

Did you identify your gear with magical and physical def on very armour part ?

As for language servers, they need to see how many German/french players really want one. Unless the demand for classic is really really big among those communities, having one fr and one ger server is a bad idea.

Even if a lot of German and French want a classic version, it would be better to have only international servers.

Better have only international servers than empty servers with the language you speak.

Sur une arme, part de stuff ou autre, tu ne peux avoir qu'un seul skill à la fois. Passif, ou actif, peu importe.

Comme précisé par Yqh, c'est écrit dessus quand tu essaie de le faire ^^

(mais si tu n'en as pas sous la main pour tester, la réponse est non, tu ne peux pas)

4 in red katalam

4 in dumaha

1 in inggison/gelkmaros (depending your faction)

3 in nickel shop

1 in shugomatic

2 in sand shop

that's a total of 15 per week per char.

I do understand no one does everything on that list on multiple char, but doing just kata/inggi/nickel/shugomatic is easy, it gives you stones/week/char.

Do it on 2 char and every 4 weeks you have : 72 stones.

If you wait every 2 stigma event, it makes 140 stones.

This event doesn't need CS. You can, but it is not interesting.

edit : a promo event is one you can't properly do without the shop (nyerk coin, etc etc)

why you are acting in their defence like some kind of moderator?i think based on the ''wait time'' we have done is enough to actually TYPE in the known issues or at least give an update,an answer.Thx for acting as shine armor knight for them.

Because that is logic ?

Because GF is not the developer but the publisher here and if NC didn't give them a date, they can't give one ?

Because someone need to be the devil's advocate for little things like that ?

Would have it been experience extractor (which are way too expensive for the need), I don't say.

(as for the known issues, yes, indeed, they could have, but if they put there every bug of this update, known issues post would be longer than... I don't know, the waiting time for Platinerk)

ast event time i used over 500 stigmas stones... i think it was around 528... and i did made even ONE stigma from +9 to +15 .... then i used around 100 stigmas stones and i made one to +15.... so RNG destroyed this game ENJOY IT

Used less stigma enchant stones today with a 30% (160~180 stones for 5 stigma +9 -> +12 and 2 stigma +9 -> +15) than doing it for my main char with a 35% buff (100~120 stones for ONE stigma +12 -> +15, for a total of, maybe, 250/300 stones for 7 stigma +12 -> +15) on March.

Yep, indeed. (that's why I said that your advice was a good one ^^)

If you already have a tower, and you know how to play lego, it can be cheaper to just buy the parts you need (MB, CGU, CPU, RAM) and keep your SSD (if you have one), HDD, power supply unit. (and do a formatting, of course, as changement of parts will probably cause problems with drivers)

For the Windows 10 license, I hope you have one, 'cause it's nearly 100€ if you take one in IT shop.

Aura is correct on his comments^^

Even with the best PC you can found, you won't have good fps in siege.

For Aion, you'll need a CPU with a good frequency (at least 3,7 GHz, as Aion run on only one core), but your GPU doesn't require to be last generation (his advice was good, you can go up to a GTX 1660, just be careful that your GPU has at least 2 fan on it). Don't take dual core (if that still exists) (reason below, same as for the RAM)

If you have at least a web browser opened at the same time as Aion, or multiple accounts (or both), go for 12~16 GB of RAM.

If you have only Aion without anything else, 8GB should be enough. But it depends.

D'ailleurs as-ton des news de si cela va arriver en Europe? Et surtout de qui va le gérer si c'est le cas?

ça a été répondu sur le forum EN d'une quote de Galeas sur le discord offi :

"Au moins 6 mois" (ici) (concernant cette quote)

(Si c'est en Europe, vu que GF a dit qu'ils étaient en discussion - et qu'ils sont actuellement les distributeurs d'Aion ici, logiquement ça serait eux)

(De plus, je ne vois pas l'intérêt de s'être retiré du marché EU en 2012 si c'est pour y revenir maintenant, car cela veut dire pour eux ouvrir des serveurs en europe pour que les joueurs aient une expérience de jeu profitable, alors qu'il y a déjà une entreprise qui gère Aion en Europe ;) )

(Et dire "on ouvrira pas en EU mais uniquement chez NCWest, même raisonnement que la parenthèse d'avant)

Accss and feathers from katalam don't need enchantement, just reidentification.

The armour can be enchanted, but as said, it will a loss of stones. Eventually, you can enchant the weapon a bit, but it is not an obligation.

However, you need to have a correct identification.

I would advise :

(bold mostly required, normal would be a plus, italic is bonus)

(don't ruin yourself! It can cost a lot to identify and have the 4 stats you want. 3 stats is good, but if you can only manage 2, then do 2 stats and you'll see later)

Dps Heal Hybrid
    Weapon (main) - Atk/incant speed
    - Atk (phy or magic)

- Crit
    (HP)
    - Incant speed
    - Hb

- Hp
    - (Atk)
    - Incant speed
    - Atk
    - Crit
    - Hb
    Armour - Hp
    - Crit

- Mag+ph def
    - Hp
    - Mag +/or Ph def

- (crit)
    - Hp
    - Crit
    - Mag +/or ph def
    Shoes - Hp
    - Speed
    - Crit

- Mag or Ph def
    - HP speed
    - Mag +/or Ph def
    - HP
    - Speed
    - Mag +/or phy def +/or crit
    Accss - Atk
    - Crit

- Hp
    - (Acc)
    - Hp
    - Hb

- (Atk)
    - (Crit)
    - Hp
    - Hb
    - Atk
    - Crit
    Wings - Atk
    - Crit

- Hp
    - (Acc)
    - Hp
    - Hb

- (Atk)
    - (Crit)
    - HP
    - Hb
    - Atk
    - Crit
    Feather/bracelet - Crit
    - Hp

- Mag + Ph def
    - Hp
    - Hb

- Mag + Ph def
    - Hp
    - Hb
    - Crit
    - Mag or phy def
    Weapon (off hand or fusion or shield) - Atk
    - Crit

- Hp
    - (Prec)
    - Hp
    - Hb

- Mag + phy def - >(if shield)
    - Atk
    - Crit (if fusion, ex : bard)
    - Hp
    - Hb
    - Atk
    - Crit

Hey,

Start by farming exp insignia, getting to lvl 4 on Inggi and 3 on Katalam (fame, through quests) and buy stuff with insignia (Armour + weapon in inggi, access + feathers in kata).

Every loot you get from Udas / eso can be sold to npc to make some kinah.

Don't forget to do daily Luna (hell path) to gain a bit more xp, and totally clean Udas (a lot of exp) (buy experience extractor, it's kinda expensive when you need a lot, but you'll need them)

Windstream quests will help you but are not a must do.

Odian can wait 'til you have all good slot on your accss, as for runes they are cheaper, but you also need rune slot (in pve, you need 2 to 3 triangle slot, depending if you take a part to have a circle slot where you can put xp, loot or healboost rune) (you can change runes/odian as much as you want, so it is not a problem)

Daevanion skills are a must-have. You can purchase 6 insignia every week (480k AP) at npc (same room as potion/food merchant, exp extractor merchant) but you'll need 3 exp insignia for each craft of daevanion skill.

Same. Used 3k3 Luna on alt account (vet rewards, etc etc), got nothing interesting.

Tbh, I don't even remember what I got XD

(Probably some Lvl A minion, a bit of minionite A, some stigma enchant stone. Ah, and a 100% socketings aids. Was happy)

Euh

0 -> 5 : skills différents

6 -> 10 : même skill

11/12 : skills différents (le plus opti si t'as pas le même skill sous la main, mais pas obligatoire)

12/13 : même skill

à partir du +13 : même skill + essence daevanion.

Mais si t'es du genre pas chanceux, tu peux commencer au +12.

J'ai fait comme ça pour tous mes skill, sauf l'ED, que j'ai up en +12 avec des skill différents. Là, j'attends d'avoir des fusions identiques pour la up.