Posts by Flavi

Running it later would be awesome and great unless you run it later nerfed, like has happened before with many events

tldr

lvl 85 - full kinah limit

anything below 85 decreases your kinah limit cap aka at lvl 10 u can only sell stuff for couple of mils

Not true, why do I even bother writing this... Don't you understand it is a bug? If from 80-84 limit is 400kk and at 85 limit is 456kk, I still could only sell for 400kk. Is it that hard to understand?

Last time you told us, you could only sell 350kk. What is it now? 350 or 400?

Please read the whole thing.. I stated above that with my level 85 Templar I was able to sell for 50kk more, so 350 + 50 is 400, don't you have anything better to do? I don't even understand why do you bother writing to this post, you said it's not bugged, well good for you, for me it's bugged, you want some sort of special award?

tldr

lvl 85 - full kinah limit

anything below 85 decreases your kinah limit cap aka at lvl 10 u can only sell stuff for couple of mils

Not true, why do I even bother writing this... Don't you understand it is a bug? If from 80-84 limit is 400kk and at 85 limit is 456kk, I still could only sell for 400kk. Is it that hard to understand?

That is an issue not a fix/shift. If at 80 we hit kinah limit in 7.9, it should stay like that. Also after further testing, my Templar is level 85 and I can only sell for ~50kk more which is still less than the normal kinah selling limit from 7.9. This thing is bugged and it needs to be fixed!

Hello,

Galeas there is an issue that many people have with using any item from the Profile [P] window, examples below, none of those options work when clicking them:

The 'workaround' this is to use items from Inventory [I] window, but it is very frustrating because it feels like the game is unresponsive.

Please forward this issue ASAP because i submitted a ticket to support aswell and I don't see it in the list of Known Issues.

Thank you!

Hello,

Galeas there is an issue atm with the Kinah selling limit to the NPC. I tested today after the reset:

- Cleric level 82 sold to NPC for 267,862,222

- Then when I logged Chanter level 82 to sell, I got a message that the limit up until I can sell is 83,368,323

Which means the normal limit to which I can sell is bugged. Because I could only sell 351,230,545 this week.

Please forward this issue ASAP, because I didn't see it on the list of 'Known Issues'

Thanks in advance!

I did not realy explore Apsurantha cause it was way to crowded Yesterday.

IMO they give us a nice amount of goodis especaly for Starter and returning Player. I Wish IT would be possible to do the cerub quests in my twinks.

The only thing that is anoying ist the 20kkk XP for lvl 85 ||

It is posibile to do It on all your twinks

I think you missed my point

From what i see, it's an announcement for the fact that we all(ely and asmo) reached 150k and we get boosts. Logically, the announcement for how many points we did should be tomorrow, after the event is over.

They announced the rewards already, so we roughly know how many we got.

Impossible:

Faction rewards progress:

Elyos: 194.000 Ancient medals

Asmos: 172.000 Ancient medals

These numbers are from the maintenance from today 22.09.

Elyos did alot more than 200k points in the last week given its also the week everyone that completed 20q gets 500 extra medals, you think we got only the reward for 150k points? :D

So how many "Ancient Medals" have we collected? what reward should we expect?
    I only saw about the boost of the experience and other things for the weekend!
    I suppose we will not receive the award for 400,000 and 600,000 "Ancient Medals" because of the incompetent administration, which does not follow what is happening on the server? Or will they pleasantly surprise us?

Maintenance: 29.09.2021

they said it here

No they didn't?

All the way at the bottom........

From what i see, it's an announcement for the fact that we all(ely and asmo) reached 150k and we get boosts. Logically, the announcement for how many points we did should be tomorrow, after the event is over.

So how many "Ancient Medals" have we collected? what reward should we expect?
    I only saw about the boost of the experience and other things for the weekend!
    I suppose we will not receive the award for 400,000 and 600,000 "Ancient Medals" because of the incompetent administration, which does not follow what is happening on the server? Or will they pleasantly surprise us?

Maintenance: 29.09.2021

they said it here

No they didn't?