Posts by Flavi

Start by:

1. farmin titan coin gear

2. do easy instances like makarna, prometun’s workshop, Essoterrace

Stigma build can be:

Ancient: Empyrean Providence

Greater: Prayer of Resilience, Prayer of Victory

Normal: Punishment, Elimination Strike, Divine Fury/Inquisitor’s Blow

With this stigma build you will have support skills and Bloodsucking Punishment as Vision stigma.

You might as well join a legion so that players can help you while ingame.

Yikes, it’s funny to see the bs the people post 😂 Anyway, I am wondering what kind of numbers are required for this 11th anniversary event. Also, in my opinion it is really uncool to start event like that. 1 week earlier before seeing the actual rewards/amount of currency needed. How are we supposed to know if these items are worth farming? Or what’s the logic behind this?

so what twardy if is a promo or dont know what, is just pure p2w . On front of us . We speak a lot here and nothing . More than 80% of my frends have gone and play private servers because the oficial dont care about players . And still the Comunity manager doesnt care also . How many feedback you want , how many ideas you want ? Galeas tell us whats happening? Really ....is so hard to make something for your comunity?

[Promo] means promotion, as in Sale Promotion, which means it is not an event but a sale

With stormwing event I can confirm I succeeded enchanting 2 Daeva Skills to +15

PvE: Painter/AT/Gunner/Sorc/Cleric/SM/Assa (+ bard if you have a magic dps focused setup) are S tier.

Glad/Temp/Ranger/Chanter (+ bard if you have a phys dps focused setup) are trash tier since it's not optimal and can be replaced by better dps outputs.

Templar Trash tier in pve? Lol, okay

In which instance templar does better than AT?

Ah ye, none.

Templar is a far superior tank, Templar has higher surivability. I’d choose a Templar over an AT as tank any day

PvE: Painter/AT/Gunner/Sorc/Cleric/SM/Assa (+ bard if you have a magic dps focused setup) are S tier.

Glad/Temp/Ranger/Chanter (+ bard if you have a phys dps focused setup) are trash tier since it's not optimal and can be replaced by better dps outputs.

Templar Trash tier in pve? Lol, okay

Templar nerf divine fury rly messed up burst of this Class , its very hard to kill anything fast

I mean....it's almost as if you're not supposed to both tank someone for 10 mins while also being able to burst them in 5 seconds...? But dw u can do that in 7.7.

What do you mean? Will Templar get buffs in 7.7 or?

Some positive feedback about the events since 7.5:

• STORMWINGS super nice rewards for everyone, easy to play, also on top the "only once" rewards are great
    • THE POWER OF THE MOON: promo not an event, but want to mention the "safe craft" (so less rng)
    • CAP’N GROGGET’S REVENGE: easy to play for every one, making 7.5 items available, no rng reward bundle (means: you know what you get for your work), Helios weapon as a once per event reward - work hard, get nice stuff!

Go on like this: great rewards, less rng!

With the Grogget’s Revenge you can get more than one weapon Per event

At the moment I am fully physical attack socketed and it doesn’t feel that bad but considering you are the top dps Templar on few instances I will probably listen to your advice and reroll to full crit, I think 4K crit might be better than 1k physical attack. Worth noting that I currently don’t have Kaisinel, only a 35% attack speed legendary transform. Does that affect the decision of Crit strike vs physical attack?

I myself have decided to socket nearly full crit, I have around 8k without any buffs/transforms (only minion active) and I like it, I'd rather crit more especially when dpsing with sword as the damage spike you get is insane.

Are you using sword n shield the majority of time in PvE then? To make use of all that crit due to the higher multiplier? So you basically fight on sword and shield only and switch every 10 secs for punishment, or do you only use it during certain burst periods? :ninja:

I haven't tested this at all but yes, with ulti form / bitter ice blessing you can skill spam on sword with high crit + swap to gs for punishment for theoretically maximum dps, however there will be times when you run out of skills so swapping to gs and weaving certain chains is useful to learn.

As I said I haven't tested it, it's just what logic/common sense tell me and I try to do that when I'm playing, might be the reason why I'm the highest on the DPS lists for mortasha/tarukkan/jotun

What sword is best to use? Merciless or the Extend?

From the 3 free lamps i got 1 to lvl 7 , then opened adn BOOM....selection box of ultimate enchantment stones.

if it had been apostle....it would have been ORGASMIC...but hell no...why make them more accesible...

/Sarcasm

I got 7 stellium from my 3 lamps 😂 nice event for the ones that pay though

Will the Daily Box received from the Stormwing Event disappear once event ends? It says so on tooltip but it's kinda stupid to remove rewards after the event ends, right?

But there were many items before that had the same message and didnt get deleted, after all they are the rewards we achieved, it would be stupid to delete the rewards from an event in my opinion, Galeas can you 100% confirm it? Should I write a ticket to Support to ask them?

Will the Daily Box received from the Stormwing Event disappear once event ends? It says so on tooltip but it's kinda stupid to remove rewards after the event ends, right?