General Event Discussion

• funny part is on stormwing that asmo made on elyos side many alts to have the loot.... and these alts are totally ungeared but ALWAYS got loot from boss :-))) because they are in some group aly league with people WHO KNOW how to get always the loot... so its not about DPS we can be sure....

as i saw here of forum reaction of asmos with alts on elyos side they got loots meanwhile over 80% people with MAIN on elyos side get ZERO drops from boss...

so tell me its about faction balance or about something else?

When we do only 1 of dmg, doesnt matter being geared or not :).

• 1) DPS the boss solo untill the boss is bellow 50%.

2) Build an alliance with two players in it (you and someone else) and don't die.

3) Profit

mECvr6V.png

• Still a useless event...

Still hope one day u will understend that the rng is destroying this game...

Fun N Troll OFF

Dépression On

• They were either too lazy to make elyos alts, outright didn't want to or wanted to exploit the situation in their favor by gaining more legendary contracts while coming in sheep's clothing "Oh we're asking this so it's fair for everyone!!!11!1!!!11" give me a break we're not 60 IQ here lmao

Why should we have to level up elyos alts to fix the sh*t that gameforge put ingame?

if your faction is unskilled and instead of fighting the elyos it cries all the time is it the gf's fault?

Didnt know being skilled meant having two times more players :/

I hate stupid people.

• nice ty for clarifying dont know why this is not stated clearer in the new info..make it more simple to understand.

also Galeas would it be possible to remove the Reward Limit of the boss? most asmos made lvl 80 characters on elyos side to attend the boss which means besides the ELYOS faction we got also % of the ASMO Faction attending the boss, which means most gonna be left without the loot.

can be something done regarding this? remove LOOT limit like we had on Giant Baseball?

I don't think i'ts easy to do. Since it is coded like that i'm afraid it will stay like that.

• Coded xD

Then don't make events where ppl can't participate no matter what they do ? This is just beyond ridiculous. So events are now not for everyone ? Is this 2020 meme now ?

Noone should be able to get anything if not all have the same chances. Its common sense in this situation.

• Well giving events with worldbosses where both factions get merged in 1 faction...while fighting for the 192 x LOOT....

i got no words....next time make it simple, afk events with legendary apostles, everyone will get contract, less drama less qq.

seems u guys do a good job at afk events.

• Coded xD

Then don't make events where ppl can't participate no matter what they do ? This is just beyond ridiculous. So events are now not for everyone ? Is this 2020 meme now ?

Noone should be able to get anything if not all have the same chances. Its common sense in this situation.

It's what I'm trying to say since yesterday, this is ridiculous.....events should be for everybody.

iH2ZKvV.png

• NCSoft coded it -> if they don't want to change it, it will stay this way, not sure why you blame Galeas/GameForge for it.

mECvr6V.png

• Galeas Logic...

Flaming Galeas won't change anything. In fact, it's not his fault that the event was designed this way.

But people will always need a scapegoat because it's way easier than thinking about the whole situation :^)

7nTrMS6.png

#unlucky

• NCSoft coded it -> if they don't want to change it, it will stay this way, not sure why you blame Galeas/GameForge for it.

I don't. But if they know since 2009 that it's coded like that why not overcome it ? Because it's simplier to ignore the core event problem rather then get a grip and fixing it proper way. If something does simply not work don't trow the useless "demo" version in our face.

• Some of you guys need to check Triggerhead 's avatar.

It was said so many times that the events are received from KR and one of the GF's team is the one who accept it or not, months in advance. No matter how much you complain won't change that. Galeas is here to forward feedback to GF, then GF to NC if they consider they have to :) NC sends response to GF, GF to Galeas and Galeas to us.
    This many layers makes a lot of info to be lost, which results in shitty events and unsatisfied 'customers'