General Event Discussion

• I will say another one about another event: this event is good.

Yes i have other oppinion about this than 99% others.

We had granker event, where everyone who only wanted - could farm oneself PVE items, kinah or some kinah like me - 2,5 or 3kkk.

Now this event gives us Legendary Contracts. Yes ofc, i know about loot, but still we can get more than normally:

-before event: 12,5kk / scroll SS + 180 shugo / scroll + weekly lugbug = per week

-now: the same + chance for 100% Legendary Contract - random or named - i mean apostles.

Yes, sometimes difficult is to get loot. In my case: 7 bags from 20+ bosses. Others had 2-3 and it is true... but why U harras and hate event where U get nothing interesting and U see in chat that others got?

I am not talking personally here. U = community

If i am talking personally - u know when, caus i wrote some posts here :)

EDIT: i got some premium items, but not from bosses, just from quests.

• Basic things aren't working though. ^^

i remember in the past, having a live video when they tested stuff on test svr where everything worked perfectly and when they copied files on the actual servers we had a lot of bugs =] Guess this is what happened for last events =] Also less employees working so we get the 'fixes' with weekly maintenance and not in the same day

Then its simple. No one over there at GFs cares to keep the test server up 2 date and close to live version. :) But this is off topic so dunno what else to add to this.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

• I know the situation is unpleasant (so to say) - but PLEASE be patient

Galeas talk with Sita, she understands the community completely with this matter.

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• Oh, so figuring out mechanics which you cannot understand = exploiting bugs? Let me guess, whoever kill you in pvp is a cheater aswell?

• Galeas can you tell to community HOW EXACTLY the boss loot should work????

becuase really ITS NOT event for everybody when THE SAME people loot the boss all the time and rest of players after one hour boss have ZERO drop like Casho wroted no matter if they are in group ali league or alone..... (iam sure 80% people get nothing not even 1-2 drops)

there is a some trick but only choosen one know it....

also asmo alts on elyos side have a loot so its funny to see they want compensation

so if this mess will continue there will be SAME people with full legendary trans list meanwhile rest of people will have NOTHING

• Galeas can you tell to community HOW EXACTLY the boss loot should work????

No because they don't know, probably NCSoft won't tell them because even they forgot about Aion RNG :)

• Figuring out mechanics?

The fu** you on about mate.

It's about looting. People on gunner class doing dmg from the sec he spawns,not getting loot, while a cleric standing 'afk' doing basic attacks, gets loot every singkle time.

That is a broken loot system.

• That is a broken loot system.

That's what we have been saying, the only thing that Gameforge is concerned or changed is the boss spawns, nothing else so we just going to have the same loot/reward issues perhaps with both factions now instead of one.

• According to this, there should be 3 bosses, all spawn at the same time, with 10m respawn timers.

I was explained that there should be 3 bosses over the whole period of the event. One boss first week, a different one the next week etc... So not 3 at the same time.

• According to this, there should be 3 bosses, all spawn at the same time, with 10m respawn timers.

I was explained that there should be 3 bosses over the whole period of the event. One boss first week, a different one the next week etc... So not 3 at the same time.

Wait, what? If they are not at the same time , what should be the bug you were talking about before?

And the broken loot?

• nice ty for clarifying dont know why this is not stated clearer in the new info..make it more simple to understand.

also Galeas would it be possible to remove the Reward Limit of the boss? most asmos made lvl 80 characters on elyos side to attend the boss which means besides the ELYOS faction we got also % of the ASMO Faction attending the boss, which means most gonna be left without the loot.

can be something done regarding this? remove LOOT limit like we had on Giant Baseball?

• That's not completely fu**ing useless, OR a joke to your playerbase AT ALL.

No, it is working as intended. The loot system is basic NC mechanics, nothing GF will bother with. :)

Find out how it works, enjoy the game. Nothing any publisher/GF will try to fix for an event, if you judge it by the effort which is put in into recently. :)

they could easily fix that with their hero trial system, as Angel also pointed out multiple times. so everyone gets atleast a bag and some get two - alteast none is wasting time hittings bosses for nothing. worked fine with the baseball, would work fine here.

• can be something done regarding this? remove LOOT limit like we had on Giant Baseball?

I'm sure Galeas would remove all limits and give us all kaisenal transform but the higher-ups have never removed limits because they only want player cash shop sales.