General Event Discussion

• they could easily fix that with their hero trial system, as Angel also pointed out multiple times. so everyone gets atleast a bag and some get two - alteast none is wasting time hittings bosses for nothing. worked fine with the baseball, would work fine here.

Seems like you are new here. That's not how it works. That would mean, the Hero Trials are made for adjusting purposes of the current ressource issues ingame. :rolleyes:

On a serious note, I think they would have done that already plenty time ago with all the running issues if the HT would be available. :)

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

• Still it's really unfair that the event now gets stomped into 10min respawn time after 1 week of not changing anything. So if I also make an alt for the other faction and get to the event I'm not able to get what they had.... Also is it even allowed to make an alt of the other faction to go to the event? I mean this is clearly not the way it should work "the factions fighting over the boss".

• but you still play

Yeah sure, you don't need to let money grabbers ruin the game.

As far as I am playing I will give my feedback as to how it could be improved based on my live playing experience, more valid than many other posters who claim they know the game but don't even log in.

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• About the loot limit, I'm starting to think current experience is not intended.

IMHO : It is intented to have at most 192 people (1 league) able to loot, based on the standard loot mechanism in Aion since the beginning.

Would be good to know if such "bug" can be used on dumaha WB to get the alchemium and leg manastone without being in the winning alliance/league (and without access to the rollable items, weapons, ultimate manastones, stigma enchantement stones..)

• I'm laughing btw while reading ppl complaining that they fixed the boss bug but the loot is still limited.

Are you guys crazy? :D

It was obvious the loot limit is intended, because this is the cap in the game code (not the event). You didn't complain to fix the loot, you complained to fix the bugs. The bug was that the boss was spawning all the time.

They would never have fixed it if you never complained about it, considering their only concern was the quest issue. But since you complain "the boss is bugged wtf gf" they decided to fix that bug too, which was the spawn bug :D:D

Also there is obviously no compensation because this is how the event is intended to work, like it or not it IS a faction vs faction event, and if your faction is weaker...well here are the results :D

Compensate everyone with average number of contracts top lucky ppl got, or give underdogs 100-500-1000 duamonds or dumamonds w/e they're called or whatever...these ppl are delusional :D They were either too lazy to make elyos alts, outright didn't want to or wanted to exploit the situation in their favor by gaining more legendary contracts while coming in sheep's clothing "Oh we're asking this so it's fair for everyone!!!11!1!!!11" give me a break we're not 60 IQ here lmao.

The morale of the story is, be careful what you complain about. If you would never have complained about the boss it's spawn would probably never have been fixed.

Now the people who were getting loot before WILL continue to get loot, while people who barely got loot now will not get anything at all to begin with :D

:applaus::applaus::applaus:

• Mocking the own communiy is for sure a meaningful thing to do. ^^

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

• They were either too lazy to make elyos alts, outright didn't want to or wanted to exploit the situation in their favor by gaining more legendary contracts while coming in sheep's clothing "Oh we're asking this so it's fair for everyone!!!11!1!!!11" give me a break we're not 60 IQ here lmao

Why should we have to level up elyos alts to fix the sh*t that gameforge put ingame?

It's not about being lazy, it's about fairness, i would level up an elyos to 80 to get rewards ONLY if elyos would have to level up an asmo to 80 to get rewards. Why should i put 5/6h into something extremely boring to get the same thing as people who litteraly have 0 effort to do but entering their account name, password and pin to play the event?

Your excuses are complete bullshit, the fact that maybe 50/60 asmos decided to make a lv 80 elyos to steal a part of your rewards doesnt justify the fact that there is no compensation.

Its a faction event? ok fine.

It was bugged and gave wayy more rewards than it should? then give the losing side the difference of dumamonds this "bug" provided them compared to what they should get (they should get 15/18 dumamonds MAX per spawn time when the dominating faction had the opportunity to get way over 60 dumamonds per spawn time).

They could easily filter out people who abused the system and created a character on the opposite side by simply giving the compensation to people who don't have a level 80 char on the dominating side.

I hate stupid people.

Edited once, last by Aura ().

• They were either too lazy to make elyos alts, outright didn't want to or wanted to exploit the situation in their favor by gaining more legendary contracts while coming in sheep's clothing "Oh we're asking this so it's fair for everyone!!!11!1!!!11" give me a break we're not 60 IQ here lmao

Why should we have to level up elyos alts to fix the sh*t that gameforge put ingame?

if your faction is unskilled and instead of fighting the elyos it cries all the time is it the gf's fault?

if your faction is unskilled and instead of fighting the elyos it cries all the time is it the gf's fault?

How can asmo fight for bosses when half of them are on their alt elyos farming the boss??

Really....🤦🤦🤦🤦

I wasn't going to bother to comment about this event but I have to reply to this, do you even play the game? I'm ellyos and I can tell you asmodians will never touch the boss due to the fact that we ellyos have 3 times their NUMBERS. Tell me what amount of skill with beat that?

Streaming 7.2 content at Twitch

t1xZorE.png

• Aux slightly off topic, do you believe happy players are more likely to use the cash shop and events should not be written which enrages players whos faction can't win?

• Aux

Faction imbalance only....

Can't speak for Stormwing, but I can talk about Odin.

There is actually no big difference between factions regarding numbers of players.

At the First 2 days of the event, Elyos tried to wipe the asmos, but failed miserably.

That is due to the fact that 95% of players on Elyos Odin are absolute trash. And I say that while playing on Odin Elyos.

The only thing this faction is actually superb at, is crying.

• Can't speak for Stormwing

I can, asmo are better fighter but eylos have learned to fight in numbers or tight groups so they have dominated the event bosses so asmo don't get a look in.

If this is what is meant by a fair Aion PVP event then I just have to laugh.:D

• funny part is on stormwing that asmo made on elyos side many alts to have the loot.... and these alts are totally ungeared but ALWAYS got loot from boss :-))) because they are in some group aly league with people WHO KNOW how to get always the loot... so its not about DPS we can be sure....

as i saw here of forum reaction of asmos with alts on elyos side they got loots meanwhile over 80% people with MAIN on elyos side get ZERO drops from boss...

so tell me its about faction balance or about something else?

• funny part is on stormwing that asmo made on elyos side many alts to have the loot.... and these alts are totally ungeared but ALWAYS got loot from boss :-))) because they are in some group aly league with people WHO KNOW how to get always the loot... so its not about DPS we can be sure....

as i saw here of forum reaction of asmos with alts on elyos side they got loots meanwhile over 80% people with MAIN on elyos side get ZERO drops from boss...

so tell me its about faction balance or about something else?

I call this karma 8o

iH2ZKvV.png