General Event Discussion

• 1 friend got kaisinel from 3 free magic lamps this week

Hes the happiest player on all Servers..:applaus:

congratulation to him , everyone else will never be able to do this within the free lamps :cry:

There are some who got it with free lamps. Now we can get Kaisinel per free2play and it sounds again like complaining.

Of course not everybody will get it.

As always it is rng. If some don't understand they shouldn't play Aion :D

• 1250 Lamps, 4 lv 8 Lapms

3x Dumaha Weapon and 1x 100 Million Kinah Chest.

Remember that in korea they had a chest with 100 million aswell, but their chest was for 365 days to open every 24 hours with 100 million. our version is just a big joke

• well yesterday i see one crazy guy who invest 6000 euro and didnt get nothing so well this for me is the best thing and i am sorry for that guy but from now i will not invest in events with gambling and i wait the day when this will not be anymore allowed . the best event was this with kinah but the only thing is they didnt make a limit on maps like stay online 5 hour get 30 per day so each player will receive same amount . anyway bad think with rng events for us like a players for them is free money / merry christmas and a happy new year

• 365 days to open every 24 hours with 100 million. our version is just a big joke

such a chest, shouldnt even exist. good that it is a one-time-chest.

even with kinah event, would be a broken reward. (but greed is a thing, yeah...)

nobody forces you to spend AC/kinah for 1250 lamps. (that its rng, is written before buying them: "can be improved to level 8") and we all know the rates for these events. (snowflakes, matryoshka, shugo game...) but as long there are people like you (cashing like hell) nothing will change, because their system succeed and generates income. and you are complaining about not getting kaisinel from rng lamps. :D

the lamp event is kind of okay. some rewards are good, some are not that good.

only a bit sad, that you dont get them by 100% from nara.

• :scensored:

nothing in this post is true.

What exactly?

Every promo event was sort of gambling, the majority of f2p events were not rewarding. Rewards were irrelevant and prepared without any logic.

I can explain if you don't get it. What events do we have now?

Hero trials- at the end you get ancient transformation which is useless right now,2 leg stones, 1 ultimate stone, 1 stigma enchantment stone, 1 daeva essence, some fighting spirit fragments. Sounds rewarding for 3 weeks?

Drakan Opals. Is it interesting and rewarding event? Maybe The dragon king saga? The amount of time and effort that you spend on these events is not proportional to the income.

Granker event ruined the economy, it was only about doing the same thing again and again- opening the chests. You needed to open the chests 24/7 to stay competitive with other people. Was really funny, especially when someone was stealing your chests from hide.

Magic lamps? Did all narakkallis for 2 weeks on 11 characters, not even level 7.

:scensored:

• Oh btw Daeva Essence sounds pretty good to me. Ah and people got Kaisinel from the free weekly magic lamps. Of course, you don't care about that, since you yourself weren't rewarded like the lucky ones.

Alas, such is the unquestionable reality of our mortal world. Some are simply lucky, others are simply unlucky. No one deserves to be either.

• If you look at the events in December:

- Dragonking: not everybody should have it, imo. If you want to have it, you can afford it. Veteran rewards, auction house: it is hard but you can get it (if you look at kinah from quest event). The question is, if you want it or not.

But I agree, it could be affordable with non tradable stones, too, but then everybody would have all three weapons skills, so nothing special.

- Drakanopal: build a group or alliance with a little bit PVP skill and you have fun with it. You can get the second best PVE equipment with it. Also you get ulti, legi and ancient manastones with it. (what would be your game design? Free PVE equipment and stones for beeing online one minute?)

- Shop Card: Promo, not a event. But only for very big wallets.

- Granker: again second best PVE equip and very good PVE weapon for everyone. There was a mistake with infinitely maps for everyone. But for kinah amount it was irreparable.

I agree, the game design was not thoughtful. They reacted on it.

- Lamps: Everybody wanted to have snowflake event. The game design is exactly the same, with one exception: the more accounts and chars you have, the more affordable it is for a single person and it snowflakes are tradable. It is luck and rng based, but that is nothing new in Aion. If you don't like rng, don't play such games.

But: you can get an ultimate transformation for free and on our server there are some!

- legendary transformation for beeing online: one of the most wanted item for beeing online for free. Not mentioned in your post.

Negative aspect: christmas holidays and new year is not perfect for an online event.

- Hero Trails: Positive: they work pretty good. Ancient selectable contract to complete collections, stigma enchantment stones, ulti enchantment stone preferably PVP, Daeva Essence (also one of the most wanted items). Also you only need 2 weeks and a little effort.

I don't know why there are always people who don't get the neck full.

The following applies everytime: you don't have to do events, if they are not good enough for you or you don't need it?!

What could be better, if you want to give real feedback: more rewards for PVP player. Also better design of Granker Event in advance.

• Guys, why you defend these stupid decisions? Game gives no chance to newcomers and pvp is dead at the moment. It's a fact.

Granker event wasn't a mistake, it was a disaster. The point is not about the kinah, it's about how aion team can't make logical connections. They tested it? Maybe yes, but it was obvious that people gonna farm thousands of maps and it is surely was not intended. It was extremely hard to receive even a few ultimate pve stones before, don't mention senekta weapons and noble accs. And it wasn't fixed for a week, and still, there was no solution, maps weren't deleted, people still open their chests. That's the attitude towards players.

Why pvp is dead now?

Cause of ncsoft decisions, cause of low rewards, cause of gameforge ignoring this problem. Even not a problem, it's the whole point of this game. But mostly cause of people. I asked some players, why they suddenly stopped doing pvp. They just answer that nobody does it now, why should I go anywhere. Nice conclusions, what can I say.

And yes, I was writing about it, in forum, in support, my friends too, but nothing have been done, so I can just continue to criticize this ridiculous behaviour.

• critizise is ok, if it's in a normal and logical way- what is not ok is mindless bashing - as you can see your last post is still active, the critizism is ok, the others are not, thats why I censored them and thats about it

as Rym said, we are volunteers, we dont get paid
    we have our holidays too, and then sometimes the fastest way to try to deescalate is to deactivate and/or censor harsh. Please do not forget that this is a PRIVATE forum of a company - which means freedom of opinion, but NOT freedom to say absolutely whatever you want (you ever had pictures on facebook censored because reasons? well, we still use it nevertheless... )

Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

A7vX57Y.gif

• Why pvp is dead now?

Cause of ncsoft decisions, cause of low rewards, cause of gameforge ignoring this problem. Even not a problem, it's the whole point of this game. But mostly cause of people. I asked some players, why they suddenly stopped doing pvp. They just answer that nobody does it now, why should I go anywhere. Nice conclusions, what can I say.

And yes, I was writing about it, in forum, in support, my friends too, but nothing have been done, so I can just continue to criticize this ridiculous behaviour.

It's down to each individual if they choose to PVP, EU was always dead or more PVE compared to Korea as we have a different game mentality.

Aion was and still is a PVPVE game and with seasonal Xmas events like Granker it's nice to see opposing factions standing together.

Wasn't it in the first world war the allies and germans stopped fighting to play football!?

What a lot of posters say about Aion is true because it's very hard to progress without events like Train through Domaha and Granker which are good for lifting the frustrations of RNG or feeling forced to P2W despite the kinah bug.

While some already very well equipped op +15 players might not like everyone being on more equal terms at least it narrows the gap a little to enable others like myself to participate.

There are a lot of seasonal events to chose from right now and Gameforge have contributed with their hero rewards, so try not to be so sad and hope you all have a Happy New Year!

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• The Wise Dragon King is literally just "wait for your vets to reset and use your free tons of pve enchantment stones for absolutely sick weapon skills", how exactly is that not rewarding?