Posts by shapash

I was wondering should I write this thread or no. The discussions and the feedback about live (sorry dead) AION did not help. Nothing changed no matter how many times GF got the same feedback. No matter that 99% of the people wanted same thing.

Before AION classic to come I was saying it will be the same p2w <X as live (sorry dead) version. People was hiped and no one believed me. But ... what is happening now. Almost 1 year after the servers opened doors Atreia lost approximately around 40% of its player base. May be more. People are leaving the game and I have feeling classic will become dead faster then live (sorry dead) aion. Taha were not with big population since day 1. So many want merge.

P2W daeva pass every 22 days. But since New Year it is even nerfed. Hum nothing new GF are the best in nerfing. I guess no one is surprised. Before in p2w part had candies, 10 manastones, eso reset scrolls, now no candies, 2 manastones, no eso reset scrolls and the ap they give is around the ap from one run. Before the reset scrolls were 2 or even 3. A friend of me quit in rage saying that he were mistaken that classic wont be p2w and now GF are trying to milk even more the players by nerfing what they give them for them money.

Events? I am sorry events costs 25 euro. Is this event? I think this is called promo. Another friend quit today because he were pissed and did not want spend anymore money in this game. I would understand that what we get is event if we could get the items by playing not by cashing. Was not that the difference between event and promo? Event is free and you get the items by playing and doing something, not by cashing. Promo is when you cash and get the item.

How can you get enchants to enchant your gear? From daeva pass, by extracting items ( and you need be lucky) and from broker. If you wanna buy from broker you need get kinah. Which means alot of pve or just buy from the bots. Buying from bots is p2w.

So to enchant your gear you need pay.

Manastones ... as my friend (the one ho quit because of daeva pass nerf) was saying sometimes even 80 are not enough for one item. If you were suggested to NCSoft to make a change and not all manastones to disappear when you fail but just the manastone in the slot you are trying to put. To buy from broker you need kinah which again means alot of pve or cashing.

Events are equal to cashing.

So in general if i want to make my gear i need play 24h per a day and this may not be enough. Or to cash to GF and to the bots.

AION again feels like a job. No one needs second job which take your money. Classic is not different the live (sorry dead) AION. The difference is only in the people who still play both versions.

A friend who quit today said that he can not continue play 5h per a day and still to do not have any chance in pvp. That GF are taking his money and giving nothing in return.

After launching Gameforge client there are not anymore hero trials. You said they are the solution for the transformation fragments. PvP on death match. Like it or no if you want transformation fragments you must do it.

Now there is not any solution almost 2 months after launching the client. I would like to ask when this solution will be ready? In 1, 2, 3 years? Or there wont be any solution?

Galeas , could you please explain me where went all my characters? Why after the migration in my account have not single character? What did happen?

[...]

What did you do with this migration? Why every time nothing is working as it is supported to work? Why always it has to be adjusted, adapted, fixed? Why do you do the same mistakes over and over?

It seems Gameforge never learns. The keys for the new event are in quests for world bosses which spawn 3 times per week or every 6-12h or even 24h. Why why why? You always get feedback that this is not good because we work and we can not be here when the bosses spawn but you always put this bosses for quests. I understand you are clueless about the game with no experience but if you get the same feedback over and over and before you got even suggestions about quests why you do the same over and over?

It is one if the big celebrations for the year and what we got? White transformations ... amazing. Considering the fact that due the year had only 3 events worth any efforts and that the hero trials are crap not worthy any efforts and even if you want do something you can not. Simple because the maps are dead and you can not do any pvp.

If you wonder what was the good events - HT in the begging of the year where we could get ancient fox transformation for hp collection. Then the summer HT the part with selectable pixel for people and the last one the garden instance (for bot) for selectable halloween transformation.

Galeas you had a chance to do something but sadly nothing was done again. Last year we got horrible event the fastest win and there had so many people who got nothing but you considered it as good event. Something so toxic ... Now you had a chance to make something to compensate the "great events" you made during the year and improve the spirit in the game but you did nothing. I do not understand why. Other companies make amazing events. Other companies give for free them product for certain period of time. I do not say give people everything for free. I do understand Gameforge need to gain money. But considering the huge disbalance and the fact p2w get extreme gear +11, odians and runes +12 and free to play skins. This makes people quit. Galeas Odin and Ragnarock are ghost towns. Soon this will happen with Sillus and Stormwing. After classic goes out the situation will be worst. And when people get disappointed by classic and this is gonna happen sooner or later they wont come back to the normal servers.

Note: Try to use the ‘Instant Report’ function of in-game quests counting towards the Hero Trials on their home server, and not on the battlefield server or within instances.

Note: Try to use the ‘Instant Report’ function of in-game quests counting towards the Hero Trials on their home server, and not on the battlefield server or within instances.

With other words use the "instant report" at map X, at point Y and Z time and pray the quest to count... and do not forget to jump on one leg to keep both eyes closed, clap with hands and bow to west.

Alot efforts for nothing with conditions ... Amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Galeas you did a good step in the right direction by lowering the amount of the hero quests per week from 18/25 to 14/25 but sadly this is not a reason to do them. 6 months per one piece of gear or 6 months for one glowing odian which on broker costs 100 000 000 kinah. It just does not worth the efforts. Lowering the amount of pvp quests per map wont make the maps alive.

Also it will be good if people could get restoration stones.

About the transformation fragments please consider putting them in the shugo vending machine and bringing the shugo which was selling the fragments for battlefield coins just change the currency from battlefield coins to insignia of experience.

PVP on APSA map is now dissater, almost not posiible to make any Q there without some zerg from asmo side... so i dont think there is lower PVP

Try Dumaha, Red Katalam, Silentera .... Also there is not pvp HT at Aspharanta.

Galeas please talk to the shop content manager if possible to stop do crazy stuff in the flash auctions and make the community mad. How it is possible to put for 800+ aion coins glowing odian which you can bye from broker for 100 000 000. Sorry but this person probably never played AION. I still remember when we got for 10 000 aion coins class S minion contact when all people had them. Things like this make the community mad.

Galeas you did a good step in the right direction by lowering the amount of the hero quests per week from 18/25 to 14/25 but sadly this is not a reason to do them. 6 months per one piece of gear or 6 months for one glowing odian which on broker costs 100 000 000 kinah. It just does not worth the efforts. Lowering the amount of pvp quests per map wont make the maps alive.

Also it will be good if people could get restoration stones.

About the transformation fragments please consider putting them in the shugo vending machine and bringing the shugo which was selling the fragments for battlefield coins just change the currency from battlefield coins to insignia of experience.

I can not swallow the trashy permanent hero trials. Galeas can you please tell me how I can complete siege quests in Reshanta and Red Katalam when for example elyos defend successfully the fortresses? Someone again without game experience and without reading the patch notes did this one. Because I really want to know how I as elyos can defeat the elyos brigadier general in the fort. This hero trial has 4 quests and you need do 2 in order to get it finished. The other 2 quests are defeat 2 ursalusks in ingi and 2 in gelka. First week elyoses did 2 times gelka. Last week 1 time ingi and 2 gelka. So this one can not be done. O yeah we just need 18 from 25 quests. We can skip this one. Lets skip lakrum mini bosses - they die by one hit and appears every 6h. Lets skip and Lakrum camps (2 quests)- why because the lakrum legate dies by one hit, the attack once appear every 12-13 min and anyone can screw you if try to defend the camp by killing the legate. And the attack mob appears 12-13 min aftert the camp legate which also dies by 1 hit. Till now lets skip 4 quests. Lets skip and omega who appears 3 times per week, because simple I need go to work and pay my bills. 20 quests left, not big deal. Lets skip and the one in dumaha for making the dailies there. Dumaha is open times per week. Last week i did 4 days 4 quests each day. This makes 16 in tottal and only 9 were updated. No problem, lets skip this one too. 19 left. The word bosses in Dumaha and Silentera - sadly for them I also can not be always around. They do not wnat spawn when i am at home. Oh... NO!!!! Only 17 quests left and for complating the 18/25 I need stop working and play 24h every day. What to do now? Hum 1 gear item per 6 months ..... Hey I will gear up in 3 years if I quit work and play 24h per a day. Hum... if the things go like this AIOJN may not exist in 3 years. So Galeas I really want to know what i can do and how to complete the hero trials? I also need advice for the dead maps pvp. Should I aks some nice and kind asmo to exchange kills and after 1 year to get 1 apostole?

Galeas regarding the pumpkin nerf. Till know we had pumpkin in each instance - easy/ normal modes too. Now for example prome normal has not. I have idea for even bigger nerf. And I am sure you will like it, first because it is a nerf, second because it will bring benefits for the company. Next year put the pumpkin in AION SHOP. Put 1 pumpkin for a 1000 aion coins. That is gonna be really awesome! That is must be a must in your list even first priority.

The guy who was (trying) explaining the comparison between old and new Kherub quests is clearly uncapable to make two simple and clear sentences that are needed to explain what he was asked. I stopped watching after that, maybe he improved later on.

Though we all can talk, sadly not everyone can speak to public.

Again, good job! See you in singularity in 2045.

I can give you answer - he has not idea how the game works, so he was trying hardly to figure it out till he was speaking. If he had a game knowledge this wont happen.

About the hero trials. Last summer we got the same hero trials and we gave negative feedback about bosses spawning 3 times per week, about the lakrum bosses spawning 4 times per a day and dying by one hit, about the gate quests where the gate boss appeares ones per 24h . We were trying to explain that is not good idea because we need to work to pay our bills and that AION does not pay our bills. It is hard to make the quests. During sieges the lag is horrible. I can not go in boss room at Basen or Prades. My client stop working. I got black or white screen and everything is slide show. I can not move . But this summer we got the same hero trials and the rewards were awefull - glory, sillentium and abyss.... We got the same hero trial this time permanent with option f2p player to get something. That is a huge disrespect.

Yestarday i did 4 daily quests in Dumaha, got only 1 counted. Awesome!!!!!!

The client crashed over 10 times. Amazing!!!!!

The quests for the transformation fragments are AWEFULL. Was it hard to ask NC to make NPC and we buy for insigna of experience fragments per week?

About the instance nerf. Galeas there is something called Gameforge features, right?

You could request NCsoft to change this. You could ask them to keep the instance entries.

About the HT. Last year we told you that it is not good idea to put quests for bosses which spawn each 6h or once per a few days. And what we got? The same trash. So many efforts for nothing. I am sorry no one of us need abyss, legendary manastones , 1 silentium, glory or whatever trash you put. I wont spend 10h in Lakrum to do the camp quests too. I wont even try to explain you that to wait 12 min for mob spawning and then 12 more for the next one which will be for defending and so on is so big waste of time. This mobs die so easy so if someone from the opposite faction come and take the camp you need wait 12 min for mob and then 12 more for the one which is attacking in order to defend ...

Friendly reminder - stop put outdated items in the rewards or in shop boxes. I think it is time you and your colleagues to get idea about the game.

I wont waste my time and nerves for this trash. You can keep it.

One positive thing as reward was the pixel selection contract after the non selection one if the elite trash.

I could make copypasta msg that would of worked in 2017 as it would work now to ppl that just come to complain how shit n joke everything is n yet keep playin the game, u guys are just addicts that love to hate n cant quit the game just grow up n leave already, the game has been in terrible state since like 4.5+ patch so just take off your tin foil hat n go cuz u aint gonna change nothin by complaining

By not complaining Galeas and his colleagues will think everything is perfect, when it is not. Even if Galeas does not take decisions he talks with the people who take them. He knows what the events will be because they plan them months ahead. So he can talk to this people about what the event will offer and what the rewards will be.

See I do not hate. I complain because Galeas can not ask for my money and give me outdated items which are not useful for anything. You need register full set spiked armour for some small stats. Full set is 6 items. 1 item does not help even for that.

About the skin event. How a skin can help me face a full extreme +10 player? I just do not understand this. There are so many games who gain pretty well by selling skins. Gameforge can put them in shop or ask for a special NPC and people can collect items and get the skins.

Event for a skin... I am sorry but how a skin will improve my gameplay? How this skin will help me progress in the game? 1h per a day to farm for items to buy the skin. No thank you. Keep it for yourself Galeas. In same time we have a promo in which p2w can get extreme gear +10. Wow extreme gear +10 compared to a skin. Really good job!

And we got the elite trash. Ypieeee who needs spiked gear? This way too outdated. Even for a collection where you need more then 1 item.... So why why we got outdated items in the elite trash? A yes Galeas and his colleagues are clueless about the game. They have not idea what they try to sell.

Galeas people lost hope. You can see people stop to complain, stop to give feadback because it is pointless. From your point of view no complains means you will tell your colleagues how happy we are because we do not complain. But this is not true. People just gave it up. Just a reminder it is 2022, not 2000.

I think I will give it up too. There is not light in the tunnel.

For last 6 months the only one event which worth were the HT which was giving one fox ancient transformation. Hard HT for ancient transformation but at least useful for collection.