What do you want to see in the FUTURE of AION? Leave your feedback!

• i would want to see:

- a safe spot for stigma enchanting at +5 and then at +7 so every random poor guy can make a +9 set and aim for 12 in the future

- no more random legendary contracts, make them physicalclass/magical class

- MORE ancient contracts maybe 1 per week from some quest so we can fuse for apostoles

- More new legendaray avaliable contracts

- More stigma enchant stones

- More ultimate enchant stones

- More ultimate manastones.

- events which reward ultimate pvp/pve armor/accs/weapons

• Choice

Players were able to choose what goal they wish to achieve and the path leading to that goal. Crafting, gathering, farming, dungeoning, dueling, rifting, sieging, and so on. Players were able to choose their timeframe to play in (except for dredgion & siege) and besides a few exceptions players were able to farm or trade any item at any hour of the day.. manastones, enchantment stones, relics, godstones, coins, skins, materials, stigmata, recipes.. it usually, not always, felt like time enjoyed and time well spent.

Whereas now there is no real benefit in login in anytime else between 6pm and 10pm server time. It is all based on dailies, weeklies, altars, sieges day after day.. and one night to rush those instances for kinah.

Diversity

The snow covered fields in Beluslan as an Elyos rifter; the peaceful atmosphere in Poeta gathering Aria; the frosty mountain peaks of the Sillus mountains; deciding which profession to pick up first; the beautiful and wide range of soundtracks and skins.. there were many maps and atleast at the start a more or less structured lore to follow. One was able to battle for hours at the Western Shard of Latesran; earn golden coins in Theobomos; farm elite balaurs for rare recipes as well as crafting materials; or just a relaxed aether gathering evening in Heiron; dueling was not just a damage race; and much more.

These are the two things I wish to be back in the future.

• Thank God for that table of contents Angel

Since this is basically just an elaborate Vashiro Twitch and Discord advertisement (you wouldn't do that if you really cares for a quality list of community suggestions), I don't expect much from it. However, I'll give it a :censored:. Here goes nothing.

Remove enchantment of stigmas

Remove enchantment of Daevanion skills

Remove transformations altogether

Change publisher

Add attack speed, cast speed to gloves again

Reintroduce Attack/Movespeed scrolls to make crafting relevant again

Make mana stones a standard, not a luxury

Change publisher

Reintroduce supplements

Reintroduce old dungeons and maps not as battlefields but as actual end game content that's viable to do to get more variety

Remove minions

Balance Painter (or remove it)

Change publisher

Make dungeon loot personal

Remove stat rolls

Remove Luna

Change publisher

Basically get rid if the dumpster fire that are the 6.0+ systems

Thanks for ignoring

Profanity.

- Zapiel

Edited 2 times, last by Precision ().

• I Think you want a New game

• I think I want an old game.

• But isnt possible to go back

• the two real events since 7.0

- Meteorite Shower

- Next stop Dumaha

Since these two events none are good, they are all RNG and bad.

Why put two events like this after?

The community told you that we were satisfied with this type of event. What I do not understand is that since August we have no other event at the height of these

For me, it's just a misunderstanding on your part, to propose a very good event and to leave the game as it is at the moment, empty and without objective.

The EU game is based on the events, because the difficulty of being able to progress without them is really less.

• I have to disagree with some of these things because I see things from another perspective.

There is a difference between someone that dumps all the money in the first two weeks of a patch to get everything done, when the shop is new, fresh and very expensive, and what we ask here.

There is a difference in translating those prices as well. Half of the Europeans earn almost 5-6 times less money than South Korea. Cost of living should be also counted but we're speaking about Aion shop here, which doesn't average much from country to country. Our shop is a lot more expensive. In KR you get around 4300 quna for around 75 euros, which seems to be the bigger package. You said it yourself, with around 100 you can buy a piece of equipment +15, but you forgot to say, it's about 150 legendary stones and 5 ultimate stones together. What's our price in Europe? A lot more expensive to buy all that. Besides, you're talking about players who are exclusively gear up from shop, with no farming involved. With that amount of stones I can make maybe more pieces of equipment, supplementing with some ingame farming.

What's the price of legendary contract there? I haven't seen the shop lately but when some streamer bought packages from shop, it was around 4200 (so less than 75 euros) for a package that was giving either ancient or legendary (he got 5 and 3 from 8 so not bad), and another limited package with the same price, giving a sure legendary. How much a legendary cost here? Minimum in KR is not 2k, as the KR guy who is streaming every day on twitch said he paid around 600 dollars and he got it. The cost of 6k or more was mostly in the beginning, or when players wanted collections. Some who spent that much ended up with 3 duplicates of ultimate transforms, as their goal was collections. Anyway, KR players got free legendaries as well.

Enchanting stigmas? Look at this guy's video who is buying stigmas from shop for enchanting to +15 in 7.2. A package of 4800 quna (around 85 euros) is giving him a selectable +12 stigma and 75 stigma enchantment stone. You can see other prices as well, as 800 quna (under 14 euros) for 20 stigma enchantment stones. Since those who never farmed stigma enchantment stone bought everything from shop and averaged over 400 for making +15 stigmas, you do the math here. I think their broker price was around 150-200kk for a +9 stigma. What's the price of making +12 in Europe (same will be from +12 to +15) with our shop prices? But the majority are asking for +9, not +12 or +15.

Their accounts is not worth 9k at all. I know they have a habbit of buying and selling but they specifically said, their market price is way below investment. Why is that? NC is making older stuff cheaper and the new stuff expensive. So if you buy something new now, it's expensive, but cheaper later when it's not the main thing. Counting our shop prices, I'd say ours worth a lot more. Those players you mentioned don't farm things in the game, they play for the pvp and pay for it at each patch. The others can manage with a bit of farm and compensating with a bit of shop.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• Angel another choice that will disappear is skins. theoretically in end game aion (gear wise) everyone would either look like a transformed kaisinel or reskinned red katalam (extra skills).

• I would rather have KR in EU rather than current EU if what you say is true.

• All suggestions that Gameforge can do something about with minimal NCSoft assistance.

The random poor guy also needs a way for ultimate stone coupons without having to join a big elite legion, and painters skills need a nerf (if not improve other class skills)

And seriously Gameforge your shop prices are all over the place, please "take note" you would sell much more by lowering some of them.

Good practical input Sekiro :)

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• Thing is, players fell in love with Aion just because it was the game it was. NCS is like a teenager trying to find themselves, reinventing the damn game with every second major update. People didn't use to love this game because it had gacha mechanics, extremely RNG ridden pay to win, loot boxes, and a thousand frustrating mechanics that, instead of letting you progress, actually take away your previous progress simply because you weren't lucky enough or didn't pay enough money.

People play Aion because it's God damn Aion, not because it's a freemium mobile game. Yes you CAN go back, but that requires the developers and the publisher to get their small heads out of their rears which they certainly won't do. Basically deleting the old game, old maps, old systems and so on made the game entirely different. It is not I who want a new game. The game itself feels like a new game every few years. People don't play because they want stuff different. They play because they want more stuff, not different stuff.

Monetization and frustration shouldn't be the center of the game.

• If we can't get rid of p2w and bring the past back, and we can't, I'd say that's a better alternative from the 2 evils. Their shop is not only much cheaper but their income is higher. We're on the opposite side. For most aion players the income is low and the shop prices is high, excluding monthly GP that you have to pay. This shop doesn't give room for low and average spenders, it's exclusively for the top spenders. I know I was also saying in the past, it's to keep p2w away from the game and prevent more players having op gear but since the game changed so much and not going back to older times when the game was rewarding, I don't see like that anymore.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• Xeon ofc is good input but why didnt u like my post ? xD ima gonna delete it now xD

On topic i agree with coupons..everyone should be able to buy at leasta x1 ultimate coupon weekly from any altar if its owned or not...like we got limit of 5 legendary for everyone they should also add ultimate coupons with a limit of 1-3/week

also safe spots for stigmas is mandatory +5 and +7 should be doable easy since they allready added at +9 safe spot perma.

Most dont have + 9 stigmas cuse the lack of stigma enchants ...

^this would help/benefit every player regarding if in a legion or not.

I dont think its hard to please the playerbase, thing is they just dont want to do it....

i doubt they will gonna change even 1-2 things mentioned here...this is just the community giving feedback....which will be ignored, im sure but hey....make me change my mind :)

• Monetization and frustration shouldn't be the center of the game.

You are right, for myself the center of the game is still the same even when things go wrong or fail because it's fun playing with the great Aion basic combat mechanics.

Open world farming needs a boost for more crafting materials and the economy needs adjustments so that more decent gear is listed on the Auction house with far more tradable items than we have now.

• if gameforge had been able to put decent rewards in each event, if it had been able to implement the hero quests without bugs and with decent rewards instead of a purple stone per day or 5 yellow ones, if it had put the bundles of the GPs tradable instead to push players to level each time a different char to 10 and then go crazy to pass the stuffs through broker, aion would still be a decent game. The fault of all this is not of the ncsoft but of the GAMEFORGE that has thought only to monetize on the shoulders of the most naive players

• Anyone has a clue how successful Aion 5.8 in CN is ? o_O

It's few months since we heard of them but don't know how it's work out there.

I'm interesting in it because it will affected greatly how NC will decide about future of Aion classic.

• just look at the veteran rewards to understand that the players did not understand us

3/4 of the items are useless and unusable in game ... WHY that's not your priority? 1 year already that the system of vétérant is not good, there is only one item that can be used .. the stones

• Plus I think Aion needs to update engine not just because better graphics but also utilizing multi cores CPUs so more players can enjoy Aion at reasonable FPS.

Also UDP connection too because Aion currently using TCP which not suitable for gaming.

Whatever it's cry engine 5 or UE4 I don't care but it needs to update.

• The fault of all this is not of the ncsoft but of the GAMEFORGE that has thought only to monetize on the shoulders of the most naive players

Maybe true or not, it really doesn't matter who or is at fault.

It's very easy to want to give someone a forum bashing for everything that might be wrong except that is better done by ingame PvP and we get some AP / other rewards for doing it. :)

What does matter if some of the responses here do get some attention; in my opinion so that all parties on both sides of the fence can benefit with an overall noticeable improvement within the game itself. :cool2: