Current server issues

• There are Server-Problems since 3 whole DAYYYS!!!! Siel is running up and you don't do anything against it!!!

And your Compensation is again the minus 20% loot rate?

We want our siels back!

• In no other game have I read the company making excuses for their actions whatever they may be basing them on "but its holiday guys". Maybe only during covid times. MMOs are a live service. And as such they are.... well LIVE. And people pay for them. Alot. Every serious gaming company has people on call 24/7 in case of emergency. Is Gameforge a small indie company run by a couple of students? Because last few days I had this question a lot.

Just out of curiosity how many people are working on AION at the moment? Technical included. Is there a dedicated team for the game at all actually? Because a live game service with thousands of players making millions per year surely can afford a dedicated team for its product no? After all smaller games do it. I guess gaming professionalism isn't that common in Germany?

• After all smaller games do it. I guess gaming professionalism isn't that common in Germany?

Not anymore, our country is going down down down.

Alot of competence has been lost over the years because the skilled people leave the country and go work overseas.

• Is there a dedicated team for the game at all actually?

It was already stated by CM that there is actually NO team dedicated to Aion, all people working on it work on other games along to this one.

Maybe, but that's completely incredible that GF prefers to put millions ads, to MAKE you subscribe to the game.

There are just priorities, think of us players, who have so many good memories of this game, we were delighted to relive this adventure, and right now, this adventure really has a bitter taste.

We can understand that the resolution of problems is not instantaneous.

But the most important thing is to keep your customers informed, so keep us posted! Tell us that a permanent solution will be found and that our gaming experience will no longer be impacted, unless you don't care at all about our gaming experience being impacted. Well done.

And again,

Thank you Gameforge.

1553699157-1470777014-1470514280-sans-titre-3sqdqsds.gif

• Is there a dedicated team for the game at all actually?

It was already stated by CM that there is actually NO team dedicated to Aion, all people working on it work on other games along to this one.

Hello,

that's not true. Some Community Manager have multiple games, but there is a dedicated AION Team.

~ Sparx ~

• Apparently that's not enough to keep Aion free of DDoS lag and disconnects...

• Yea but Sparx, if you see the frustration of everyone because these Attacks, and GF at the same time not having any kind of Protection....you must understand that this Team must do something wrong. Am not an IT engineer, but with all the money GF makes they can afford atleast SOME KIND of protection.

Don't get me wrong, I don't wanna name all the companies but on one company I heard about DDoS attack just once in 10 plus years. I mean once in those 10 years. Here we have it daily. You understand now that there is something that GF gives less interest. From all the mistakes, they MUST learn if they want to keep us excited to even play the games. It happened and I can understand, but I can't understand that in 2023 you don't expect any kind of Attacks from third parts.

Plus, this happened when GF opened the atreia charachter's making. You know how many Bots were created at once? People do this daily, people created programms that automatically FORGE Bots, like the other day where we see a ''little train'' of bots in Sanctum where trhey were teleporting everyone of them with a timesplit of 2 seconds. Every 2 seconds one bot teleported.

And Gameforge must do something about this too, I mean hiring some GM or even importing some Antibot or something like that. I mean atleast do something. We know how it ended in Aion Retail(Live) where BOTS were there and Gameforge didn't do anything to stop them, and don't answer me on this thing that GF cares, because the frustration of the people is enough proof.

• and anyway, this is 4th day we can't play as it supposed to be. Just had a terrible lagging dredgion with so long spikes we could go make a pizza in the meanwhile.... somehow we won but it's struggling, really.

We awaited so long this game, and now this is a scaring wake up call guys.

I really hope things will improve shortly or we already know what will happen. That's sad.

+

really unacceptable to read "we have public holidays in Germany". You are selling a service that is mostly utilised during week ends and holidays. You must have a staff ready even during holidays, as all companies in the world do.

Otherwise you should advertise that the game can be played Monday-Friday h9-18.

Is this serious? Our money are true. The answers i read sounds fake instead.

Really that message sounds a joke. I was better not to have read it.

Edited once, last by Brinx ().

• Once upon a time ago , I played a game called Aion which belonged to Ncsoft.The game was difficult interesting and really really fun. Sieges was fun , pvp was fun , everything seemed to conclude to a really good game.Then Ingisson and Gelkmaros patch came....

For an uknown reason Gameforge decided to publish the EU version of Aion.THE EXACT MOMENT this happened a train of problems started.

1) Unstable Connection and poor quality servers.

2)Cheaters and bots TOLERATED by Gameforge

3)Vast amount of players left the game and an MMO with low community cannot function properly.

4)Game bugs.

As a player dealing with these problems i say "i quit" and i quited.And it was actually ok i had fun and played other mmos and other game genres.

After years, i decided to come back due to nostalgia to play Aion Classic EU.

It is really funny to find a game starting in 2023 with UNSTABLE CONNECTION to its servers , poor quality servers , INGAME LAG SPIKES and graphic bugs. Its amazing.

When you gameforge guys decided to publish this game on EU you should really try harder to SUPPORT this kind of game.You failed to even provide the basic fundamental elements of a MMO game which is a good quality server , live support and cross server gameplay (for all aspects of the game not only Dredgion).

Today i uninstalled. Shame on the money i spend on a troublesome product.

• You were saying something?

It's statements like these that make me most angry. One of you is apparently lying and I don't really care which one (Although in this case I would wish it's Galeas, because Aion NEEDS dedicated team! xD)

I'm really starting to lose any hope I had left. NCSoft should license the game to some other publisher here. I really doubt it could go much worse. The only thing that GF did partially "right" so far is the P2W factor which is surprisingly low but not perfect. I'm also expecting that will change in the near future, sadly.

As I said, no player should give GF any money unless we have stable servers.

• It's statements like these that make me most angry. One of you is apparently lying and I don't really care which one (Although in this case I would wish it's Galeas, because Aion NEEDS dedicated team! xD)

Hello,

I think I was not precise enough. There is indeed a dedicated AION Team, but the technical team is not only on AION. Gamedesign/Product Design/QA etc. should have its own team focused on AION. Sorry for the confusion here.

Nevertheless, the current situation would not be different than it is now, since its a problem that effects all Gameforge services. Sadly.

~ Sparx ~

• There is indeed a dedicated AION Team, but the technical team is not

That is YOUR problem not ours as paying customers. So thx for the information, but no one cares.

Every company I know, that offers services on weekends (internet provider, plumbers, health care and whatever) have an emergency technical service on weekends and holidays except your company. Your company gladly takes our money on weekends and holidays, but offers nothing. Gameforge is the worst company I ever dealt with by far.

For an uknown reason Gameforge decided to publish the EU version of Aion.THE EXACT MOMENT this happened a train of problems started.

NC gave up on European market. Gameforge saw a chance to make some money.

• That is YOUR problem not ours as paying customers.

It is not my problem, since I am not an Gameforge employee (but I think you referring to Gameforge) and...

Every company I know, that offers services on weekends (internet provider, plumbers, health care and whatever) have an emergency technical service on weekends and holidays except your company.

...there is an emergancy technical service.

We would like to assure you that our technical team, with the help of our service provider partners, are actively working to mitigate the impact since it started on Friday as mentioned on Discord.

Just because the issue is not resolved yet does not mean A) no one is careing or B) not working on a solution. Do you think anyone is happy about the current situation? I think not. It makes no sense to think GF does not care that their money makeing games are not working as intended.

~ Sparx ~

• Hey. Well I don't think it's great that the servers are so unstable and we have DC's all the time, and many people here in the thread are right when they say that the GFs are maybe a bit more interested in this game effort, especially since it's actually an old game, but it's still a lot of fun. Perhaps there could have been a few events more often, such as 100% XP or crafting, and primarily Of course, increase the server stability. I had the impression that the problems only really started after you could create a 2nd account. Unfortunately, there is probably nothing you can do at the moment except wait until the error has been corrected. Everything complains Unfortunately nothing.